Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109225 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mbaemeka(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
I knew this was going to happen. I basically predicted it. Someone here rightly said that mourinho is obsessed with Barca and its very easy to know why. Rafa Benitez correctly said that "Jose only makes friends with Managers that he beats often". when you look over his career you would either be forced to dread barca or love them. I think deep down like viera for arsenal and figo for barca theyre still fans of these respective teams. Mourinho shares that history with them-he loves the club that helped him begin his coaching career as an interpreter. He is clandestinely a Barca fan. . .i swear down!

He was quick to claim he lost by drawing 1-1 to bayern. he claimed the first goal was offside. Where was he to say that khediras goal against barca was or that CR7s against Bayern was? nowhere. He is indeed a despicably sour loser and the game of football can do without his ilk.

I know he is a good manager, definately among the best but some utterances he makes just makes me loathe him. Why cant you lose and give credit to the team that beat you? I know why, its because he knows they were better than his realmadrid. When he lost to Middlesbrough at chelsea he praised them because it was glaring that Chelsea was a better team that just lost on the day but when he loses to Barca or Bayern, it has to have been via a conspiracy. He is a Joker!

Over the two legs bayern totally bossed madrid and ozil was inconspicous. Bastien, Gustavo and kroos totally dominated the games especially yesterdays. They could have scored a goal or two even before the penalty. mourinho should go and sleep joor!

BAYERN FOR THE TITLE! GOOD FOOTBALL MUST PREVAIL!

1 Like

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Ibomade1: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
Casillas Kept us in the game but Ramos !!! (need I say more)

Whoever selected you to play the penalty made a huge mistake.
I knew he was going to kick the thing out of the stadium into outer space. angry angry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by logica(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
usbcable: "the fifth team in the Premier League and the runners-up in the Bundesliga, and both used their reserve players this weekend, while Real Madrid and Barcelona faced each other in the most important match of the season in the Spanish league. People listened to me when I said the calendar had to be adjusted in these circumstances in Italy, and it made me happy."
I noticed the part in red. Keep on making noise and expect everybody to make you happy like some spoiled brat.

Barcelona rested players because they had an eye on the clash with Chelsea; and they lost at home. Granted, Guardiola's gamble didn't pay off as Barca lost to Chelsea but it was a good gamble because he knew even if he won, 1 point was still not enough to overtake Real Madrid and win the La Liga title. So why didn't the "tactically brilliant" noisemaker rest any players? The only player he basically rested was Marcelo because Coentrao is a better defender and he wanted to defend against Barca. He could've have rested his whole squad if he wanted to, but he didn't because he chose the match that was more important to him - against Barca. You can't eat your cake and have it.

I will advise Real to break the bank and go for Bielsa (the current Athletic Bilbao manager). I believe he can make better use of the potent attack in the arsenal of Real Madrid rather than this ultra-defensive loser (the main reason Barca picked Guardiola over him). With Bielsa, I might even begin to like Real Madrid again.

1 Like

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
if only you also noticed the part where he said the classico was ''the most important match of the season in the Spanish league'' as it could end up a 1 point trail advantage for barcelona or a 7 point lead advantage fro real madrid.
and barcelona's line up on that day
included
valdes
puyol
pique/alves
mascherano
adriano
busquets
iniesta
xavi
messi
sanchez

thiago
tello

now other than the last two names which of the above names is not a regular starting 11. hence your wrong statement that pep rested players and lost the gamble. or maybe we can say pep rested 1 player more than mourinho.ABI EHN? and let even say pep rested many more players now he lost the ucl and could prolly loose the league as well. so you being the wise football pocker player, what will you do if you were PEP or MOU.

and another flawed statement of your royal flawness is that mou is ultra defensive.
ask around(or better still use your google) which club has more goals scored than real madrid in the whole of europe? and how many goals has real madrid conceeded all season long. then you will have a rethink.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hahaha, Mourinho ultra defensive? grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by logica(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
When did Adriano become a regular? I don't expect you to understand what difference resting ATTACKING players in a game you need to win to stay close to Real Madrid means. He's scoring goals with Real, how many did he score with Inter? Pep will definitely score 50% more than him given the same squad. I'll just keep it short.

Even the semi-final loss against Bayern Munchen showed how ultra-defensive he is. He's scared of a goal from Bayern and had to defend rather than go find a goal in the latter part of the 2nd half. Even with that Bayern had a chance to put the game to sleep.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
logica: When did Adriano become a regular? I don't expect you to understand what difference resting ATTACKING players in a game you need to win to stay close to Real Madrid means. He's scoring goals with Real, how many did he score with Inter? Pep will definitely score 50% more than him given the same squad. I'll just keep it short.

Best you do that. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by logica(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
Mr_TA:

Best you do that. grin
I won't say the same for you since your responses are way too short to add any real value.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
logica: When did Adriano become a regular?

Who plays LB when Abidal is out?

I don't expect you to understand what difference resting ATTACKING players in a game you need to win to stay close to Real Madrid means. He's scoring goals with Real, So not ultra defensive then is he?

how many did he score with Inter? Tell us then, how many did his treble winning inter team score? be sure to includ the 3-1 home win over barca by the way..

Pep will definitely score 50% more than him given the same squad. What is this nonsense based on? The core of pep's team is also made of great players, most of which were there before him,, core players from the best national team in the world and the best player in the world. How can you possibly know that pep would perform better with the same squad?

I'll just keep it short. You should have

Even the semi-final loss against Bayern Munchen showed how ultra-defensive he is. He's scared of a goal from Bayern and had to defend rather than go find a goal in the latter part of the 2nd half. Even with that Bayern had a chance to put the game to sleep.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by logica(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
Dude your salvage job failed because you don't even know who plays Abidal's position when he's unavailable. FYI, when Abidal is not available, PUYOL goes to that position and Mascherano pairs Pique. The same for if Dani Alves was out (which was the position where Puyol started his career).
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
logica: Dude your salvage job failed because you don't even know who plays Abidal's position when he's unavailable. FYI, when Abidal is not available, PUYOL goes to that position and Mascherano pairs Pique. The same for if Dani Alves was out (which was the position where Puyol started his career).

Well nice try but that's completely wrong. most of this season when Abidal has been unavailable it has been adriano who has mainly played that position. he also played that position far more than Puyol. Feel free who ask someone who has actually watched Barca this season.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by logica(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2012
See I won't even bother arguing with you on that as you have no clue. Adriano is not a regular.

You had no response to this? Or why would an attack minded manager decide not to go for goal, but rather defend even obviously without having prepared for penalties judging from his players' wayward shots?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
logica: See I won't even bother arguing with you on that as you have no clue. Adriano is not a regular.

So who is the regular LB who plays when Abidal is unavailable then? Could it be someone who's made the same number of league appearances as Abidal at LB this season?

You had no response to this? Or why would an attack minded manager decide not to go for goal, but rather defend even obviously without having to prepare for penalties judging from his players' wayward shots?

You added that part later but i'll respond to it.

firstly, I never said he was attack minded but to say he is ultra defensive is a complete falsehood. He is pragmatic, he needs to go all out he does, when he needs to park the bus, he does. fact is, Bayern were the better side in both legs so they dominated possession and most of the play. Real' issue was that everytime they got the ball they rushed it forward because they werent playing well enough to keep possession of the ball.

Anything else?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by logica(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
Mr_TA:

You added that part later but i'll respond to it.

firstly, I never said he was attack minded but to say he is ultra defensive is a complete falsehood. He is pragmatic, he needs to go all out he does, when he needs to park the bus, he does. fact is, Bayern were the better side in both legs so they dominated possession and most of the play. Real' issue was that everytime they got the ball they rushed it forward because they werent playing well enough to keep possession of the ball.

Anything else?
Oh, Athletic Bilbao just beat Sporting Lisbon under similar circumstances. The difference was, Bielsa was not "pragmatic". He went for the goal and they won 3-1 and are in the final of the Europa Cup. That's the difference between an attack minded manager and a defensive minded one - one has won, the other hoped to win in penalties even without preparation.

So who is the regular LB who plays when Abidal is unavailable then?
LOL. You don't know the meaning of a regular do you? Do you see the contradiction in your question? A REGULAR will not wait for Abidal to be unavailable to play. And in case you didn't know, Puyol himself had been out for quite a number of games (do I need to be telling you this?). In any case Adriano is not a regular and Puyol will be preferred to him in that position.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2012
logica:
Oh, Athletic Bilbao just beat Sporting Lisbon under similar circumstances. The difference was, Bielsa was not "pragmatic". He went for the goal and they won 3-1 and are in the final of the Europa Cup. That's the difference between an attack minded manager and a defensive minded one - one has won, the other hoped to win in penalties even without preparation.

Nonsense, according to you there is no middle ground? You either an attack minded or defensive minded coach?

LOL. You don't know the meaning of a regular do you? Do you see the contradiction in your question? A REGULAR will not wait for Abidal to be unavailable to play. And in case you didn't know, Puyol himself had been out for quite a number of games (do I need to be telling you this?). In any case Adriano is not a regular and Puyol will be preferred to him in that position.

You just proved you've hardly watched Barca this season..Carry on though. smiley
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by logica(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
Mr_TA:

You just proved you've hardly watched Barca this season..Carry on though. smiley
You are so right. The last time I watched La Liga was when Real Madrid bossed the league with Hugo Sanchez and Emilio Butrageuno. Joker. You don't have a refutation to my assertions do you? Then just keep quiet.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by logica(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
Dude the way a coach thinks shows whether he's attack minded or defensive. And if he's ambivalent it would also show. No ambivalent coach would rather try the "safe" approach of defending when you have shown you can attack and score having scored 2 quick goals in 15 mins. The defensive minded coach thinks "hey if these guys score then I have to score 2"; the attack minded coach thinks "if I score 1 then they have to score and if that happens I can score 1 more."
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
Actually I think Madrid were attack-minded in that game.
But Bayern played well in the middle, and moved the ball quickly into Madrid's third. More potent finishing, and a more decisive final ball from Bayern, and we would not have even seen penalties.

That's how I saw it that night.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by logica(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
AjanleKoko: Actually I think Madrid were attack-minded in that game.
But Bayern played well in the middle, and moved the ball quickly into Madrid's third. More potent finishing, and a more decisive final ball from Bayern, and we would not have even seen penalties.

That's how I saw it that night.
You are talking about the 1st 15 mins; I'm talking about the last 15 mins when his defensive instincts kicked in and it would've even proven ineffective had Gomez not dilly-dallied. It's been proven time and again that Madrid don't know how to defend.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
logica,
lets say Mourinho was defence minded on the last 15 minutes of the game.
what do yoi say about bayerns coach approach.
was he attack minded.
cos I could only see both teams try to see if they could make the killer punch without throwing caution to the wind and commiting more men forward.
su stitutiond made by mou were all like for like so that showd he didnt really wanted a penalty shootout
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
logica: You are talking about the 1st 15 mins; I'm talking about the last 15 mins when his defensive instincts kicked in and it would've even proven ineffective had Gomez not dilly-dallied. It's been proven time and again that Madrid don't know how to defend.
and you just said Madrid dont know how to defend so how do yoi expect him to leave his defence line succept to onslaught from BM attack.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2012
A great coach steped down from the lofty heights of a wonderful club.
Hope the break serves him well and he is able to comeback someday somewhere if not sameplace here in spain.
wish you farewell.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2012
Now to the business of laliga.

This weekend is sevilla.

Anything short of victory will again bring out the wolves in nairaland wanting to hunt RM down for the kill and claim to still have faith in winning fourth in a row.
But its gonna be dificult match however with the one day rest we should be able to comeback to the pitch on our stadium and do what we love to do best.
SCORE GOALS.
lets hope our lovely and hardworking neighbors can keep the barker boys at bay and snatch at least a point from them emulating Getafe.

Hala Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2012
on a funny note.
this is a golden opportunity for Mou to finally pluck out the eyes of that viladiver.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2012
usbcable: A great coach steped down from the lofty heights of a wonderful club.
Hope the break serves him well and he is able to comeback someday somewhere if not sameplace here in spain.
wish you farewell.

Most decent remark I've read from a rival fan. U earn my respect Bro. Hala Usbcable.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by landinfo: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2012
Dis is d tym dat mou WIL NEVA 4get d name 'TITO'
afta pokin tito in d eyez,he replied d journalists @ d conference dat 'who pork pos pito' meanin he does not know or regard him (tito)
i hav a feelin dat GOD 'may' want 2 use dat same Tito (d dispised/rejected stone) 2 b d chief corna stone in SPAIN.....i piti mou nex cson
hala UTD
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2012
its sevilla
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2012
Nairaland=info:
afta pokin tito in d eyez,he replied d journalists @ d conference dat 'who pork pos pito' meanin he does not know or regard him (tito)
i hav a feelin dat GOD 'may' want 2 use dat same Tito (d dispised/rejected stone) 2 b d chief corna stone in SPAIN.....i piti mou nex cson
hala UTD
thankGod you are not God then.

Mou may sieze this opportunity to pluck Tito eyes and balls you know.
BTW how is tito a rejected/despised stone? this your analogy beats me. undecided
Nairaland=info:
hala UTD
thankGod you are not God then.

Mou may sieze this opportunity to pluck Tito eyes and balls you know.
BTW how is tito a rejected/despised stone? this your analogy beats me.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2012
usbcable: its sevilla
I hope mou plays Higuain instead of Benzema.
Benzema has been starting most matches of late.
its kinda reducing effectiveness on them both.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2012
usbcable: Now to the business of laliga.

This weekend is sevilla.

Anything short of victory will again bring out the wolves in nairaland wanting to hunt RM down for the kill and claim to still have faith in winning fourth in a row.
But its gonna be dificult match however with the one day rest we should be able to comeback to the pitch on our stadium and do what we love to do best.
SCORE GOALS.
lets hope our lovely and hardworking neighbors can keep the barker boys at bay and snatch at least a point from them emulating Getafe.

Hala Madrid.

Hahahahahahaa, if you guys should lose against sevilla, I am sorry but the title race is still open, its not over until it is. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by logica(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2012
usbcable:
and you just said Madrid dont know how to defend so how do yoi expect him to leave his defence line succept to onslaught from BM attack.
And that is exactly my point. He went on the defensive yet it didn't stop Bayern Munchen from having a clear cut opening which Gomez failed to convert. For a team like Madrid who don't know how to defend, they best attack and hope to score more than the opponent. Mourinho is not the right man and I think Di Stefano and several other greats agree with me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.