Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109732 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ddippset(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2012
ddippset: what about 11-2? well its true sha. but nobody has any bragging right over that. we were all not born then and we were not madridstas and cules @the time.
you are very correct my guy we madrid fans like to talk about 11-2 but none of us was born then. we were not madrid fans then. besides general franco was our man.he pulled the strings. but that 5-0 bashing among this present crop was really painful for us. and it was very fair officiating. i wonder when we shall be able to beat these b*stards 5-0.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ortopazz(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2012
madrid 4 live
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Jim241gidi(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
delbizzie1:
Does your meaning of CL the same as the Champions League? then u must be very dumb, (Seun abeg no vex). Try winning a champions league when we are the record holder with 9 undisputed titles.
i'd really like to know th club u're supporting

Now am not saying real Madrid is rubbish or anything, all am saying is their glory days are over, i mean out of those 9 CL titles only 3 has been won since the 90's (98, 00, 02). All i am saying is that in this present time real madrid is under achieving (apart from the title last season they have not won a major title in like 3 years)
I support the gunners
I see u surpot Gunners loooser's one thousand five naira playerz,whr is ur tropher?abegy.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2012

EPIC FaiLLLLLL
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 2:11am On Apr 24, 2012
^^^meaning
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by ortopazz(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2012
bayern wil fall without evn sweating 2much! We madridstas r celebrating 4 life
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2012
yes momentum should be sustained.
if we beat bayern then we should be able to beat Sevilla and Athletico.

Vamos Madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2012
if u Bleep up eehn, walahi i go nack u akpako seriously

just take care of bayern, and shut dayokanu up and a double is guaranteed wink wink wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
4llerbuntu: if u Bleep up eehn, walahi i go nack u akpako seriously

just take care of bayern, and shut dayokanu up and a double is guaranteed wink wink wink

NOT TO WORRY WE WILL SHOW BARCA HOW ITS DONE.
NO FOOLING AROUND
NO DRESSING AROUND
SHOOT AT SIGHT IS THE MANTRA

HALA MADRID
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
usbcable:

NOT TO WORRY WE WILL SHOW BARCA HOW ITS DONE.
NO FOOLING AROUND
NO DRESSING AROUND
SHOOT AT SIGHT IS THE MANTRA

HALA MADRID

You mean how we showed you people few months ago?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ni asaale yi! Ema lose baaje!! This alone would prove critics wrong that from day 1, EUFA has never conspired with officials to favor Barcelona in anyway,talkless of planning a classico final. Both Spanish giants arent gonna play the final. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2012
eyoniggar: Ni asaale yi! Ema lose baaje!! This alone would prove critics wrong that from day 1, EUFA has never conspired with officials to favor Barcelona in anyway,talkless of planning a classico final. Both Spanish giants arent gonna play the final. grin
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvbWIt8bGJa_qjN81u9BH7yTOlwfr_qW8tDSXeHd7FGgh_2uUoyg[/img]
he dey pain you, ntoooooor.
Even if we dont get to the final all those vain excuses of making back to back record of ucl win is sooooooooooooooooo gone with the wind.
grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
honeric01:

You mean how we showed you people few months ago?

this is super story
a life of strife and sorrows
this is uper stooorieeeey......
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2012
usbcable:

this is super story
a life of strife and sorrows
this is uper stooorieeeey......

HOW MARKET grin grin grin grin grin

3:2 is going to end this game.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE, HOW MARKET MOURINHO, WHO IS HE GOING TO BLAME NOW? THE FIELD OR THE BALL?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by MrTA(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2012
Your players looked completely dead on their feet even before extra time. Too many matches played? Maybe Jose hasnt rotated your squad enough?

1 Like

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin La Decima ko, decimal point ni
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by otokx(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
see what mourinho has done to la liga
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2012
Eku aale ni ibi yi ooo!! Ehn! Who dey house? Cable where @thou? Oya bosi gbangba kajo!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
Sorry folks! The trophy aint coming back to Spain. Your sore players looked whacked out before the end of the game.

NB.. It was fun seeing how Moanrihno sulked after Ramos kicked his pk at the fans. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
I heard they are expecting that Ramos' penalty in Mars
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2012
dayokanu:
were they both crying? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 12:13am On Apr 26, 2012
No record for Mr Jose. Sorry grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 12:15am On Apr 26, 2012
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 12:40am On Apr 26, 2012
Laliga aint sure ooo cable, those 3 teams u guys r facing wud shakara u guys. Watch out. tongue
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 12:43am On Apr 26, 2012
The season is not empty at least for Moudrid, they have the league. Just dt we achieved more than u guys despite our tiny squad. grin U guys never played against any strong opponent in Europe. U played against smaller teams just to fail the only real test.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 12:55am On Apr 26, 2012
Poor Cristiano

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 5:04am On Apr 26, 2012
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2012
See all of them ooooooooooooooo

choi.

am not in any way disappointed if thats what y'all expect.
it was a penalty shootout. anybodies game it could be.
and unfortunately it was to be the bavarians.

the chase for the tenth continues. but at least some people will now pray to win Oba's cup grin

at least we showed messi how its done.

if we beat sevilla then kiss laliga bye bye.

1 Like

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2012
Mcleo007: The season is not empty at least for Moudrid, they have the league. Just dt we achieved more than u guys despite our tiny squad. grin U guys never played against any strong opponent in Europe. U played against smaller teams just to fail the only real test.

yeah achieved more in terms of what, if i may ask? undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.