Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy (11942 Views)

Muslim Preacher Wanted For Acid Attack On British Teenagers / Wahhabi/Salafist Preacher Molested and Killed Daughter With Minimal Punishment / Tips And Points For Talking With Non-muslims (making Dawah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by webaplanet(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pakistani parents in a remote village allegedly killed their 15-year-old daughter by pouring acid all over her face and body after they caught her talking to an unknown boy, according to local police and hospital officials.

The incident happened in Kotli, a small town in Pakistan-administered Kashmir. The parents allegedly confessed to the attack after she spoke with a boy outside their house.

According to local police, the girl's father, Mohammed Zafar, became enraged when he found his teenage daughter, Anvu Shah, with the boy outside their home.

In many rural areas of Pakistan, deeply conservative social traditions forbid girls to speak or be seen with boys who are not related by blood.

"Zafar beat her up and then poured acid over her with the help of his wife," Tahir Ayub, a police officer, told Agence France Presse.

"She was badly burnt, but they did not take her to hospital until the next morning, and she died on Wednesday," he said.

Local media reports, citing hospital officials, say her death was slow and excruciatingly painful. The girl was brought to hospital with third degree burns all over her body, including her face, arms, and chest. Police were reportedly alerted to the attack by one of Shah's female relatives.

Her parents have now been charged with murder.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/muslim-parents-attack-daughter-acid-talking-boy/story?id=17624182

For more odd and weird news visit here http://
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by k2039: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
The deceased parents should be sentence to death by acid death.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
These wicked & heartless arab craze people, so e don reach their children head too? *Smh* They should be aluued! I tell ya!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
seriallink: These wicked & heartless arab craze people, so e don reach their children head too? *Smh* They should be aluued! I tell ya!

Mumu! Pakistani people r not arab. They r indian. Please go back to school and take geography lessons again. Mtcshewww!

2 Likes

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by pythonwizpro(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
This one na jungle justice ooooo. Chai cry cry cry

Judge: After listening to the counsel of the deceased's parents, having pleaded guilty to the offences against the so so of the constitutional law of Pakistan. Here is my judgement!
I hearby sentence the child's parent to slow death by hanging, I rise! grin grin grin
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by EzePromoe: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
While the boy don find him level. Senseless people. Them dey preserve the girl for one rich Alhaji wey take am as 4th wife. angry

3 Likes

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by NnamdiN: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
How does religion/tradition have such a stronghold on people to the extent of killing one's own daughter

3 Likes

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Lagoseko(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
The penalty should be death by acid bath and no appeal. Period
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by slimyem: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Was that supposed to be punishment or what??
Smh!
...insanity at its peak!!

1 Like

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by maninmood(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

Mumu! Pakistani people r not arab. They r indian. Please go back to school and take geography lessons again. Mtcshewww!

Why taking it so personal? Are you Arabian? Aren't Pakistanis muslims?

3 Likes

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
even in uk d pakis do it, honour killing, retarded pple drunk with over islam, no wonder der neigbours india don develop pass dem, dey shud be sentence to death by tiger eating
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

See moronic slowpoke, na me u dey curse? I said arabs in the sense that they are muslims...go back to school idiot! No be pidgin English I take write am? Fool!

2 Likes

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Iaz93: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
They were trying to discipline her *for dia mind* . . . .they should have shot her with a gun na... Idiotz. . . .they should sentence them to death by stretching, slow and excruciating. . .they should feel x4 of the pain. BASTARDS....and the mother too put hand.... Chei! Some bastards are heartless oh.... Their own daughter oh . . .
TF 'em
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
maninmood:

Why taking it so personal? Are you Arabian? Aren't Pakistanis muslims?

That was my point & the slowpoke instead of facing the topic, he was busy spewing sh1t...Don't mind the useless boko boy!

2 Likes

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by chreldb(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

Did you have to call him a mumu? rather childish of you! Besides its forgivable to mistaken a Pakistani for an Arab because of their Islamic and Asian heritage. @ topic this is just a sad and disturbing incident.

1 Like

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by AmenJoan(f): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
NnamdiN: How does religion/tradition have such a stronghold on people to the extent of killing one's own daughter
Beats me
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
[size=16pt]islam?!@#[/size]

1 Like

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by mascot87(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
Was the boy romancing or having sex with the girl? Was the boy romancing or having sex with the girl?
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
even in uk d pakis do it, honour killing, retar.ded pple drunk with over islam, no wonder der neigbours india don develop pass dem, dey shud be sentence to death by tiger eating

1 Like

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

o boy why this vex?
Arabs are just people speaking Arabic.so they are not speaking or writing Arabic as part of their language in Pakistan, that's what you are saying.....are you brilliant than dictionary?
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by trent9002(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
Islamabad

4 Likes

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
k2039: The deceased parents should be sentence to death by acid death.
They should be dissolved in acid...

1 Like

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by ijebabe: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
This is pure wickedness! I hope they are severely punished.
I am glad the elder sister reported it as I am sure it wasn't an easy decision to make in that kind of society.

1 Like

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Gwekzy: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
Y EvilS

1 Like

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by greatgod2012(f): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
Wickedness at its peak!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
How Barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Exponental(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
.....Boy watches them rot in jail while he enjoys his life with his own family.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by kaytytty: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
whats ur source
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by azpekuliar: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
Which kain barbaric islamic society be this for goodness sake shocked And to think this is what Boko Haram intends to replicate in Nigeria...*smh.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Alaafialoro(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
Barbarism happens everywhere..or what do you think of nigerians(mostly xtians) that devilishly punish their children for being possessed with evil spirit? It‘s only rampant in Islamic societies but not exclusive to them sha.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by megareal: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
When parents become this heartless towards their own child, you know they have gone truly, irrevocably mad and the society that bred them is also mad.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
Emmmmm. Immediately I saw the title I already know those that carried out the acts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etiquettes Of Visiting The Graves / Make Dua To Allah For Your Sick Brother. Ask Allah To Cure Him And All Muslims. / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.