Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy (11956 Views)

Muslim Preacher Wanted For Acid Attack On British Teenagers / Wahhabi/Salafist Preacher Molested and Killed Daughter With Minimal Punishment / Tips And Points For Talking With Non-muslims (making Dawah) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Akpan107(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

Mumu! Pakistani people r not arab. They r indian. Please go back to school and take geography lessons again. Mtcshewww!
There is no need of insulting someone when correcting...
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:
Barbarism happens everywhere..or what do you think of nigerians(mostly xtians) that devilishly punish their children for being possessed with evil spirit? It‘s only rampant in Islamic societies but not exclusive to them sha.

I agree with you bro!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
Akpan107: There is no need of insulting someone when correcting...

Just look @ what he wrote up there, does that even look like a correction? How can Pakistanis be Indians huh? Besides, I called them arabs because their religious langauge is arabic!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Alaafialoro(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
Naija_pikin 1: ur right. I am a christian, but i agree wth u. Its both ways. The evil tide, just has to be stemmed.
That‘s my point. People are bad because they want to,not because of their religion,although religion atimes may be an umbrella under which they hide to perpetrate their act. Jst like u I am also a xtian.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by twilliamx(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Wow!!! Apart from killing Christians, killing wife now it has graduated to killing there own kids, OMG, rest in peace dear girl. You were just another victim of ignorant parents..
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by neutrotoba(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

Mumu! Pakistani people r not arab. They r indian. Please go back to school and take geography lessons again. Mtcshewww!
FOOL must yhu yab, he spoke d truth, why is it dat yhu only saw d mistake he made, Douchebag
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
neutrotoba: FOOL must yhu yab, he spoke d truth, why is it dat yhu only saw d mistake he made, Douchebag

My bro, the boy was just being silly & disgracing himself not me! I called them arabs because their religious langauge is arabic; then he stewpidly thought he was correcting me & said 'Pakistanis are Indians' How are Pakistanis Indians? Fúcking illiterate trying to make stewpid & senseless noise on a public forum!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2012

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Imyourex(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
ISLAM - A- BAD grin

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Bambela(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
The girl disobeyed the rule of Bashiga . Religion of pisssssss
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Series22(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
Gud evening all.. Pakistanis are indians by heritage.. Just like in trinidad & tobago and some other carribean nations, they r indian locals there. Even here in malaysia, we have indigenous indians too
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Series22(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
Series22: Gud evening all.. Pakistanis are indians by heritage.. Just like in trinidad & tobago and some other carribean nations, they r indian locals there. Even here in malaysia, we have indigenous indians too
they are not arabs
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Series22: Gud evening all.. Pakistanis are indians by heritage.. Just like in trinidad & tobago and some other carribean nations, they r indian locals there. Even here in malaysia, we have indigenous indians too

Series22: they are not arabs

Oga, I explained why I used 'arabs' in my first post! Their religious langauge is arabic & most of their muslims can read, write, understand & speak arabic langauge, that was my point! I never said they are arabs from the middle east; even if they're Indians by heritage that doesn't make them Indian citizens now, does it? Pakistanis are citizens of Pakistan, Shikena!

The fùcktard that insulted me just said 'Pakistanis are Indians' as if Pakistan is a State in India!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
cry cry cry . I saw it on the news sometime ago. A very sad story!

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by skyfall: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2012
usmsam:

You are only diverting attention away from the main story cos you feel ashamed that you practice the same religion with the people who carried out this evil act. Just condemn it if you think it's wrong and show your support in case you see nothing wrong with it.

Arabs, Pakis & Afghans still have very barbaric cultures which they have intertwined with their religion and is on display here. Whatever culture or religion makes one perpetrate this barbarity is evil.

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by jcross19: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2012
dnawah: Those are the places parents make sure that their daughters keep their virginity untill marriage.but they have gone too far.if na here 15 yrs girl go teach u wetin u know know
what it's crazy on virginity or no virginity huh please tell me ?people are crazy for vanity , something that will decay in the grave. when you can't live forever.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Vicjustice: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2012
usmsam:

You called someone a "mumu" for considering Pakistanis as Arabs, yet you accorded Pakistanis as Indians, what does that make you?

Now, Pakistanis are neither Arabs nor Indians, they are URDU People

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by kingblosky: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2012
ISLAMABAD Pakistan.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2012
usmsam:

You are the bigger mumu! I work with Indians and Pakistanis are their arch rivals. Indians and Pakistanis are different. Pakistani are Indians my foot!!! angry
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by ijebabe: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2012
^ grin What were Pakistanis before the war separated them? Lol!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Im your ex:
ISLAM - A- BAD grin

lol.

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by 2sexy(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2013
usmsam:

Na u be the bigger mumu... they are not indians Are not the same person that I once corrected about this same blunder abi na ur younger broda?

When you say they are indians, you mean by continent or what? do they share the same anthem, flag, etc?

How are they indian? please tell me.

Types Of Showing Off / Make Dua To Allah For Your Sick Brother. Ask Allah To Cure Him And All Muslims. / Olu Of Warri's Travails And The Lessons Learnt