Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy (11944 Views)

Muslim Preacher Wanted For Acid Attack On British Teenagers / Wahhabi/Salafist Preacher Molested and Killed Daughter With Minimal Punishment / Tips And Points For Talking With Non-muslims (making Dawah) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
maninmood:

Why taking it so personal? Are you Arabian? Aren't Pakistanis muslims?

I am not arabian and i am not taking anything personal. I just dont like to c people display ignorance on forums. It is like someone saying for example Mutallab is igbo instead of hausa. Thats y i corrected the mumu
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
seriallink:

See moronic slowpoke, na me u dey curse? I said arabs in the sense that they are muslims...go back to school idiot! No be pidgin English I take write am? Fool!
See you. So all muslims in the world r now arab, ehn? MUMU!
I think i overestimated u by telling u to go back to secondary school when obviously u didnt even finish primary school.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by dnawah(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
Those are the places parents make sure that their daughters keep their virginity untill marriage.but they have gone too far.if na here 15 yrs girl go teach u wetin u know know
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by AMEBO2BUSY: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
NnamdiN: How does religion/tradition have such a stronghold on people to the extent of killing one's own daughter ??
Is just cheer madness n silly act to be islamically crazy not spearin own child even in jungle justice, u b hang
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by dzak(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
jerseyboy: [size=16pt]islam?!@#[/size]
PEACE cool
jerseyboy: [size=16pt]islam?!@#[/size]
PEACE
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by bokohalal(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Much as one is tolerant of 'other' peoples culture or ways this cannot,and should not, be tolerated.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by dzak(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
undecided grin
AMEBO2BUSY: Is just cheer madness n silly act to be islamically crazy not spearin own child even in jungle justice, u b hang
CHEER MADNESS?! shocked
AMEBO2BUSY: Is just cheer madness n silly act to be islamically crazy not spearin own child even in jungle justice, u b hang
CHEER MADNESS?!.....CHEER GRAMMAR!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by sweetnigga(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

Mumu! Pakistani people r not arab. They r indian. Please go back to school and take geography lessons again. Mtcshewww!
how can u say pakistanis r indians at the same time telling sm1 2 go back 2 skul. So 4 ur mind u r right call them indians ?

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:
See you. So all muslims in the world r now arab, ehn? MUMU!
I think i overestimated u by telling u to go back to secondary school when obviously u didnt even finish primary school.

Now, this got me rolling on the floor laughing grin I thought I explained why I called them arabs in the first place fool? You thought I called them arabs because I don't know their geographic location? You must be an educated Olodo rapata! And FYI, Pakistanis ain't Indians by nationality, get that into your boko brain!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by dzak(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
azpekuliar: Which kain barbaric islamic society be this for goodness sake shocked And to think this what Boko Haram intends to replicate in Nigeria...*smh.
they go replicate am 4 una compound, IDIOT!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
sweetnigga: how can u say pakistanis r indians at the same time telling sm1 2 go back 2 skul. So 4 ur mind u r right call them indians ?

Thank you, the fool doesn't even know what he is talking about! Displaying ignorance on a public forum...*Smh*
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by 2sexy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

Mumu! Pakistani people r not arab. They r indian. Please go back to school and take geography lessons again. Mtcshewww!
I am highly disappointed that you tell someone to go back to school for the same course you yourselfe have failed woefully. How is a Parkistan an Indian? Do they share the same country, national anthem, flag? You tell me.

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a--------?

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by jazmartins: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
dnawah: Those are the places parents make sure that their daughters keep their virginity untill marriage.but they have gone too far.if na here 15 yrs girl go teach u wetin u know know
virginity is not love
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by stankezzy: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
i have said it times without number, it is not makeing nigeria a muslem country is the problem,as boko haram will say,go to countrys that have almost 100% muslem population,they will still make out some escuses to be killing every day.the reason is that they are worshiping bloody deamon.in the middle east,if the are nt fighting civil war ,they will be doing terrorism or they will be doing honour killing.the problem is nt them but something makes them to behave that way.if u change that thing then they will change.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
2sexy:
I am highly disappointed that you tell someone to go back to school for the same course you yourselfe have failed woefully. How is a Parkistan an Indian? Do they share the same country, national anthem, flag? You tell me.

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a--------?

Let me complete it for ya ''FOOL''

Thank you.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
This whole forum is filled with dumb people. Go through history and you all will find that india was once composed of pakistan and bangladesh as one big country. I am saying pakistani people are indian in heritage not ARAB!!! Morons.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

I am not arabian and i am not taking anything personal. I just dont like to c people display ignorance on forums. It is like someone saying for example Mutallab is igbo instead of hausa. Thats y i corrected the mumu

Your analogy is even wrong! Is Mutallab a Hausa name? You should have used real Hausa name like Maigoro....Mutallab is Arabic, any muslim including Pakistanis can use such names! Olodo, a product of a failed educational system!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam: This whole forum is filled with dumb people. Go through history and you all will find that india was once composed of pakistan and bangladesh as one big country. I am saying pakistani people are indian in heritage not ARAB!!! Morons.

The same way they 're arabs to me by religion! Or are they hindus? Fool!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
seriallink:

Your analogy is even wrong! Is Mutallab a Hausa name? You should have used real Hausa name like Maigoro....Mutallab is Arabic, any muslim including Pakistanis can use such names! Olodo, a product of a failed educational system!

If u r not an olodo, u would understand that i used Mutallab as an eg because he was the underwear bomber. I chose the name because he was a well known hausa terrorist. Idi!!!!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
seriallink:

The same way they 're arabs to me by religion! Or are they hindus? Fool!

So muslim hausa and yoruba people are arab to u by religion. Lmao!!! Illiterate!!!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

So muslim hausa and yoruba people are arab to u by religion. Lmao!!! Illiterate!!!

I was correcting your analogy dumbazz nigga! I already explained why I called them arabs fool!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

If u r not an olodo, u would understand that i used Mutallab as an eg because he was the underwear bomber. I chose the name because he was a well known hausa terrorist. Idi!!!!

Just admit that your analogy was wrong! Btw, you are trolling because you haven't contributed anything to this thread! You started by insulting me, that clearly shows how slow you are! Get a life nigga!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Wsdm: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
After reading this 'horror', i imagine the pain this girl passed through and my whole day turned sour. May the girl rest in peace. Luxuries in other parts of the world is sacrilege in other parts! What a world!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by harlos: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
What type of jealous is this,stupid parents they should kill them too

And she was beautiful...
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by adieora(f): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

Lol.bigger mumu pakistani r indians..seriously? shocked

Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
gboss4sure: Emmmmm. Immediately I saw the title I already know those that carried out the acts
Muslims, Islamic Extremists grin grin
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by true2god: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
usmsam:

R u ok callin someone a fool while u were even the one not gettin it right. By the way hw old r u to knw hw to correct u my broda?
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by siobahn: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
So what have they achieved now all in the name of religion and tradition? They should be killed slowly and painfully too. Can't imagine what they young girl must have gone through before giving up the ghost. Heartless parents!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by TeemahFashion(f): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
Insanity!
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Naijapikin1: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:
Barbarism happens everywhere..or what do you think of nigerians(mostly xtians) that devilishly punish their children for being possessed with evil spirit? It‘s only rampant in Islamic societies but not exclusive to them sha.
ur right. I am a christian, but i agree wth u. Its both ways. The evil tide, just has to be stemmed.
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
adieora:

Lol.bigger mumu pakistani r indians..seriously? shocked

true2god: R u ok callin someone a fool while u were even the one not gettin it right. By the way hw old r u to knw hw to correct u my broda?

Don't mind the silly boy! At least I know what I wrote & why I wrote it! Pakistan's religious langauge is arabic which was why I called them arabs, but the fool was busy criticizing me! He doesn't even know that majority of Pakistan's muslims can speak, write, read & understand arabic langauge. The funniest part, he corrected me by making a bigger error....
Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by johndwayy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
:oWTF- the girl's parents shud be flogged and sent 2 jail, wot type of barbaric and inhuman treatment is dat?

Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil / Make Dua To Allah For Your Sick Brother. Ask Allah To Cure Him And All Muslims. / Types Of Showing Off