Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

What To Do When A Friend, Co-worker Or Family Members Loses A Loved One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When A Friend, Co-worker Or Family Members Loses A Loved One. (571 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When A Friend, Co-worker Or Family Members Loses A Loved One. by Bigjagga(m): 3:47am On Nov 04, 2012
I was at work few days ago when after chatting during break time, one of my co-workers received a call and started crying and shouting, i tried comforting her and telling her every quote and wise saying that i thought could make her feel better but it seemed to make her cry more so i just backed off for a while and she went to the rest room to cry her heart out, luckily for us the call came in few minutes before we were to close from work.

As we walked down the stairway i looked into her eyes and told her to be strong for her sister(It was her sister's child that gave up the ghost), she shouldn't go too hard on herself and that she should pray, i just hoped that those words could have the effect it ought to have.
When i got home that evening i called her, said soothing words and asked her if she has had dinner, she said that she doesn't have the appetite to eat anything, then i told her to drink tea and stay active.

The next day at work, when we were going for marketing, she looked at me in the eyes, smiled and said thanks for calling last night, i felt a sense of accomplishment, throughout that day i was extremely nice to her and i knew my actions was having a positive impact. After that day, she's been doing great, i walk into to the office everyday and i see a better person in her.
All a bleeding heart needs is someone that can always be there to smear the wounds with the healing balm of a caring and supportive hand.

Find out more, Get it right, Be Educated visit www.asiaedtechkm.com
Re: What To Do When A Friend, Co-worker Or Family Members Loses A Loved One. by larrymoore(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2012
U said it all.
Re: What To Do When A Friend, Co-worker Or Family Members Loses A Loved One. by Bigjagga(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
You can do good to a thousand by recommending this post to your friends on facebook and other social networks.
To share on twitter and other social networks, right click on the topic link and click copy link location, go to your status and paste it, click share, tweet or post to broadcast. for mobile users, when on this page, go to option in your browser, click page info, copy link and go ahead to broadcast it on your favorite apps by pasting. This world will be a better place if we were enlightened on every potential challenge in life. Please share your stories here.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Much Breakup This Days / Pple Comin Ere With Fake Stories, Wat Do U Stand To Gain / Marriage Marriage Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.