Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Doom Of Atheists!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doom Of Atheists!! (1932 Views)

7 Types Of Atheists / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
Atheists.. This is for you, you can take this as your devotion, but my intention is not to condemn u people, but to cause you see the light, you destiny, if you dont repent..

''For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all the ungodliness of men, who suppree the truth in unrighteousness. Because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without EXCUSE. Because although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor where thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened, professing to be wise, they became fools,..''Rom 1:18-22''

The Word of the Living God had said it all. But why would someone decide to bite the hand the feds such a one?, why would you turn around to insult and trample the grace of God underfoot?, no wonder the bible says 'a Fool says in his heart there' s no God'. A loving Father sent His son to come and die inorder to reconcile you to Him, you didn't deserved it, but He did it because He loves you, this is the greatest truth in the universe, better believe it before you shall say 'had I known when it must had been too late.' I weap for you, pls give Christ a chance.

2 Likes

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by k2039: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
Medics07,this wont end well(just make sure you are well equiped to resist the attack coming your way with this thread)
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
typical christian god,always angry! btw when will you all learn there is no god and use your damn brains.
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
I'm in a good mood today.. grin
who shall take this baton?

2 Likes

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Pysam(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
ifeness: typical christian god,always angry! btw when will you all learn there is no god and use your damn brains.
"its only a fool dt says there is no God"so says my bible don't know who did this to you my guy.you don't av to be a christian to know that there is God naw
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by cyrexx: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hahahahahaha. I love this.

Kind of busy now, though. I'll be right back.

@op, pls dont run away o. You have to finish what you start about our doom.
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
cyrexx: Hahahahahaha. I love this.

Kind of busy now, though. I'll be right back.

@op, pls dont run away o. You have to finish what you start about our doom.
lol, i almost drop baton o..
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Medics07, u are right. I better go give my life to Jay.C aka the mess, worship Yehova Jahweh aka the skydaddy, and accept the Holy Hottie aka 3T (The tongue twister)

U know they would make a great boy band. I could just imagine...

1 Like

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by yah1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
"Drop dead atheists" will have been a better title, Mister OP, what makes your think you are better than atheists? huh?
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by cyrexx: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Medics07: Atheists.. This is for you, you can take this as your devotion, but my intention is not to condemn u people, but to cause you see the light, you destiny, if you dont repent..

You mean if we dont repent, we face the wrath of your imaginary sky daddy who "loved" us and "gave" us brains to ask questions about everything including all the confusing claims of religions all claiming to represent him. Ok, that's a good allocation of lovingkindness and omnpotence from yahweh toward his creatures, i must say. Your sky daddy sure knows how to get things done.

''For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all the ungodliness of men, who suppree the truth in unrighteousness. Because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without EXCUSE. Because although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor where thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened, professing to be wise, they became fools,..''Rom 1:18-22''

The Word of the Living God had said it all. But why would someone decide to bite the hand the feds such a one?

Good. Do you know that this word of the living god was written by men who lived many many years ago. They are smart enough to know that the best way to get people to believe their propaganda was to make people believe that god said it and to make it worse, the only proof that it was actually written by god is that the authors said it was the word of god.

Do you know that Quran and Vedas too is the word of the living God because the authors equally claimed that it was the word of God?

why would you turn around to insult and trample the grace of God underfoot?,

because the god was found to be a human invention created in the minds of ancient Jews thousands of years ago. The europeans adopted that idea and forced our forefathers to adopt that idea too. Thats why i will trample that muthafking god's so-called grace under my foot and tell him to go fk himself. If the best way to demonstrate grace is to hide his big fat a$$ in the heavens according to imaginations of people who believe him and he cant prove himself to people as a real entity and then threaten to torture non-chrstians forever for not believing him. He shd stick his grace up his invisible a$$ in the imaginations of his believers

no wonder the bible says 'a Fool says in his heart there' s no God'.

and the same bible says whoever calls someone a fool will not escape the fires of hell. So get ready to join us non-christians in the burning fires of eternal hell. You are most welcome and we shall treat you well.

A loving Father sent His son to come and die inorder to reconcile you to Him, you didn't deserved it, but He did it because He loves you,

seriously, thats the best way to demonstrate love? To sacrifice himself to himself in order to appease himself for man's sins as a result of default sinful nature he gave man. Refusal to believe he sacrificed himself to himself in order to appease himself will earn humans eternal torture for one miilion billion trillion quadrillion years in his personal torture chamber. And you call him a wise and loving God. Makes perfect sense. Even a foolish and wicked dog can do better than this

this is the greatest truth in the universe, better believe it before you shall say 'had I known when it must had been too late.' I weap for you, pls give Christ a chance.

correction. This is not the greatest truth. This is the greatest mind control mechanism ever invented by man.

Weep for yourself, man. The foolish god of your imaginations is putting too much unhealthy burden on you. Take care of your mind and relax before you finally lose it.

1 Like

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
k2039: Medics07,this wont end well(just make sure you are well equiped to resist the attack coming your way with this thread)

grin grin grin Now, that^^is very funny mayne! I'm rolling on the floor grin grin LWTMB
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
It's not getting any better; they are all getting crazier! Most of them are just beyond redemption! *Smh*

1 Like

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
seriallink: It's not getting any better; they are all getting crazier! Most of them are just beyond redemption! *Smh*
Lol.. Let the redeemed of the lord say so!!!
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Areaboy2(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
If a god did exist, he'll be damn proud of Atheists for questioning him! unlike the those that swallow everything they tell them undecided

1 Like

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol.. Let the redeemed of the lord say so!!!

What do you want me to say? Y'all have rejected salvation, all I can do is smh for you! Shikena

Scripture says:

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Ymodulus: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
you say GOD is love?
i blive u must ave pick dat out of 1John 4:7-8.

my friend GOD is nott lovee. let me ask you a question.

if i ask a kid to kneel down in the sun cause he insulted me. and you pass by u saw him and said Joagbaje Why ar u kneeliing? he said i offended uncle Ymodulus. i blive for the first time u wud say ok. and pass by. if u come the next day u still seee him kneeling down, you ask why u outside today, he replied i offended uncle Ymodulus yyesterday and he has not released me, u reply u mean since yesterday? he said yes. u may pass now on the third day you ask him man why u outside today he said since 3days now i offended Ymodulus and he hasnt released me.

Without doubt you wud say YMODULUS is WICKED.
How much more when a so called GOD punishes people for enternity or thousand yes for wrong doing of a day. and you called that GOD a loving GOD?

please hve a break. god is not love.

1 Like

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by wiegraf: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
seriallink: It's not getting any better; they are all getting crazier! Most of them are just beyond redemption! *Smh*

Heh heh. I thought your double edged holy ghost sword was working?
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Ymodulus: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
@medics07

there iis nothing fasscinating about Him dieing for man. See your bible stories are fictions.

How wud u go up and meet a man to die for som1 with the assurance he will rise up again? who wudnt do dat? its easy naaa.

if he wanted to die for our sins then the son shudnt have wake up again. then i will acceptt god sent his son to die for us.
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Ymodulus: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
seriallink:

What do you want me to say? Y'all have rejected salvation, all I can do is smh for you! Shikena

Scripture says:

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Have you forgotten the story of the Good samaritan and the jewish fellows?

Good Samaritan never believed in your god yet your god still said he will be saved. and your hebrews or jewish that belive wont be... so my friend spare us those trash and keep on shaking your head***
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Kay17: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
The so called God of the bible is an aberration of love. First he is imperfect and a victim of his emotions, he is weak that's why he sends flawed humans to pass on a flawed message.

Neither is he righteous or good. We at least have our idea of good and its nt dependent on a despot.

I am not saying God exists, but what the bible says about god.

1 Like

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
wiegraf:

Heh heh. I thought your double edged holy ghost sword was working?

The time & day is coming brah, you have the grace now! Better use it wisely before Jesus returns with that double-edged sword!

Scripture says:

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by wiegraf: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
seriallink:

The time & day is coming brah, you have the grace now! Better use it wisely before Jesus returns with that double-edged sword!

Scripture says:

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

KEEP DAT INSTRUMENT OF DEVILRY AWAY FROM ME. I BANISH IT WITH LOGICAL FIRE!!!

Edit: perhaps I should just use my HADUU-KEN, LOGICAL FIRE is for more worthy foes, like yahweh himself
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by advocate666: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
op you have convinced me.
i want to repent and accept god.
please, which god should i choose?

2 Likes

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by k2039: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2012

2 Likes

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by true2(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
Medics07: Atheists.. This is for you, you can take this as your devotion, but my intention is not to condemn u people, but to cause you see the light, you destiny, if you dont repent..

The Word of the Living God had said it all. But why would someone decide to bite the hand the feds such a one?, why would you turn around to insult and trample the grace of God underfoot?, no wonder the bible says 'a Fool says in his heart there' s no God'. A loving Father sent His son to come and die inorder to reconcile you to Him, you didn't deserved it, but He did it because He loves you, this is the greatest truth in the universe, better believe it before you shall say 'had I known when it must had been too late.' I weap for you, pls give Christ a chance.

I am a servant of God. I am a sinner, and like Jesus said, I could not be good if I wanted to…but like all of Gods servants, I try.

The people you are addressing may be good people, or bad. It is not our position to read them either way…only God can read the heart.

We have been given the assignment to preach the Good News of the Kingdom to those who want to hear it, and if they want, help them become disciples.

Those who do not want to hear it, or have stated their position against God and his laws…we are to kick the dust from our feet, and walk away.

Take mind to this; John 6:44 It is God who chooses who he wants. No one can chose God.
Take care you do not anger God in your effort to convert those he has not chosen.

As to Defending God...do you really think he needs us to do that? Let those who are against him do and say what they want...all people will Identify their heart condition to God, and that is what he wants.
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Niflheim(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
@medics or is meredicks,what of all the children born with mental problems and therefore cannot accept christ,will they go to heaven or hell?

1 Like

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Niflheim(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
@meredicks,the adamawan islands off the coast of india have bushmen who have never heard the gospel,assuming one of them dies,where does he go?
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by UyiIredia(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2012
The doom of atheists is the stup1d1ty and futility of their philosophy. That's enough doom for me.

1 Like

Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 05, 2012
Uyi Iredia: The doom of atheists is the stup1d1ty and futility of their philosophy. That's enough doom for me.

lol....coming from christianity that has caused the most bloodshed than any religion?
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by yah1(m): 1:18am On Nov 05, 2012
It looks like both of us are usually the last to sleep on this board.
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 05, 2012
yah:
It looks like both of us are usually the last to sleep on this board.

Yes....I just love crushing the lies and frauds told by these religionists
Re: The Doom Of Atheists!! by yah1(m): 1:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Many of the religionists do not even know whom the are serving. Majority are serving men, and for those that claim to be serving God (there seem to be many versions of God - and it makes one wonder).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are You Thanking God For As This Year Comes To An End? / Divine Remembrance / 7yrs Old Girl Reveal That ADEBOYE,T.B JOSHUA, And Others Won't Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.