Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You (16615 Views)

Why Mark Zuckerberg Always Wear The Same Shirt! / When A High Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Ilekokonit: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
No child inherits clothes from their parents. Isn't it better to strive to leave real tangible wealth for your children instead of looking down at fellow human beings because of perishable rags.??

Omo olówó ájogún owó, omo òtòsì ájogún àkísà aso. Orlando owoh

A rich mans son will inherit wealth but a poor mans son will inherit tattered clothes / rags.

1 Like

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by quicksylva(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
agitator:

we dey talk holy or worshiping God? U go to worship ur creator and some people wear the same type of shirt distract u from worshiping God. e mean say u go to exhibit ur useless shirt.
Buhahahahahaha, Guy take ur time O, why u dey drink pracetamol untop anoder person head na. No make me VEX O, eh. Abi u wan make thunder fire ur tongue there. I tire O, I say the thing happen 2004 wen I still dey 1st yr. Na people like u where like to dey form holy!holy, dey do bad things pass, No make me Vex O.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by mapet: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
It will seem to me that the OP himself/herself is suffering from inferiority complex - "low class faculty" or simply a juvenile.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by kooto(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
Look at d way poor ppl rushed to like this post. grin grin grin

Let's be honest with ourselves. There is hierarchy of class in a society and u can feel insulted or embarrassed when someone below your class have on the same outfit as you.

As a girl in general, I don't want to see any other girl wearing the same outfit as me. I can't even buy a top if my friend has the exact type, uh-uh!
I an sorry to say this, if what you say here is true it means you are simply a vain person, quite unfortunate, 'am sorry to say this.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
U guys should speak up o! All of you that own t-shirts with the following inscriptions:
1. Viva Lasgidi
2. The Boys are Not Smiling
3. Ama Kip Kip
4. Any Arsenal T-shirt
5. Practically all Ralph Lauren polo Tees
6. Any t-shirt with "Messi" written behind
7. Superman Logo tees

Oya, I am waiting................ grin
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Jaywon242(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
Vanity upon Vanity,all is Vanity. Smh
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by dare4luv1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
"Yea we Αre all equal BUT some are more equal than others" not in d presence of GOD[color=#000099][/color]
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by werepeLeri: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
I cant believe there are already 7 pages to this topic.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Freiburger(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okija_juju:

I have seen an Okada man wearing the same pattern and color of shirt as I was..
So you mean you are on a higher class than Okada man, or i'm i getting you wrong?
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by RuuDie(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
This outrage is just ludicrous. . .
majority here accept that there is indeed a "low class" in society, what appears to be the major cause of the annoyance, is the OP having the temerity to refer to a certain "John Doe" as a "low class"!

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ewizard1: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
Errr... I dont wanna talk bout the Low Class wareva...
Its hard to find my type of shirt on somone cos I make my t-shirts so u wouldnt get d type xcept i made it for you or you copied my design. (a reason why i dont wear dis Spongebob tee_f**king everywhere).
But c-riosly... No one is eligibly granted right to refer another as LOW CLASS!!! You being blessed didnt make others your slaves.
Ads
You need branded tees for Programmes and events? Gift item branding? call Olajide - 08090989821 or email khaleef.olajide@gmail.com wink
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by cutejoe1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
Lol dis remind me back den in school while I was walking with my friend. I actually saw a Mad man wearing the same top he was wearing n I showed it to him....menhhh u nid to see d speed dis guy take reach house remove d top n burnt it!
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ideee03(f): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
@Op Smh at ur choice of words,that's derogatory mehhn...
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Nokio1: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
dapmillz: Well, I wear good quality shirts, so I hardly see my kinda shirt on a low status individual. Low status people don't wear good things nah...
bunkum!
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
vivacious vivi: U guys should speak up o! All of you that own t-shirts with the following inscriptions:
1. Viva Lasgidi
2. The Boys are Not Smiling
3. Ama Kip Kip
4. Any Arsenal T-shirt
5. Practically all Ralph Lauren polo Tees
6. Any t-shirt with "Messi" written behind
7. Superman Logo tees

Oya, I am waiting................ grin
U forgot;
My money grows like grass.

1 Like

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ashmanpolo: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
mapet: It will seem to me that the OP himself/herself is suffering from inferiority complex - "low class faculty" or simply a juvenile.

Haaa, who b this one?
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ashmanpolo: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
werepeLeri: I cant believe there are already 7 pages to this topic.

Thee topic get levels na
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Truckpusher(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
ashmanpolo:

Thee topic get levels na
yeye boy !see as we dey swear for you up and down ...you for tell us say you clown na.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ashmanpolo: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
Truckpusher: yeye boy !see as we dey swear for you up and down ...you for tell us say you clown na.

Lafff out loud.... Una de curse una self since O̴̩̩̥̩̩.
Prayer point #1: every abusive word on d OP I say back to WHAT....back to The sender IJN (amen)
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by samkoro: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
Foolishh,stupidd,shamelesss,naïve,spoilt ,kids whose ego ,soul,and dignity are on their shirt and not on their humanity.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ashmanpolo: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
tongue
samkoro: Foolishh,stupidd,shamelesss,naïve,spoilt ,kids whose ego ,soul,and dignity are on their shirt and not on their humanity.

Vexi vexi find one sharp place hit ur head jare
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by landinfo: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
@op no disreskirt 2 u & ur irks BUT DO MI DIS FAVOUR:
go home nw & ask u parentz (yes both of dem) how dey started & come back TRUTHFULLI wit ur ans
i hav sin & heard of grass 2 grace & den back 2 grass.
i say 2 u & ur irks, MYSEF included, b kiaful of the so called 'low klass' pple, u may nid dem 2moro 4 enitin
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by emorse(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
Sisi_Kill: How will people know your top is the mega super duper expensive one? Easy....Don't remove the price tag, let it hang outside your super duper expensive top.

You know, forget that...sometimes those yeye pricetags are too small to see, so I will suggest making a big azz photocopy of the receipt and slapping it on your forehead (Be careful not to cover your eyes oh...you don't wanna go falling into the gutter and ruining your mega super duper expensive top. 'Sides, You also run the risk of being touched by those low classy people when they try help you out of the gutter and that you soooo don't want to happen angry )

In other news famous Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie admits one third of her earnings go to the less privileged (Low Class). The supestar, wearing a $26 dress she picked up at a thrift store, says she believes giving to the less privileged (Low Class) is the absolute best way she can think of to spend her a third of her millions of dollars salary.

Person wey fit buy one million dollars top has not complained about low class people, it is someone who buys 4k china made top who is...yet these same set complain about politicians and the rich using private jets all over the place...why won't they? How do you think they feel driving on the same roads with low class people like you?
Laff don kill me o! This is one of the very numerous reasons why I'll remain a big fan for a very loooooong time 2 come. Perfect response. Sisi kill, I greet you.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by slimyem: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Buncha pretenders on this thread....
See them yammering at the op like they truly don't feel a little perturbed when they see peeps in the lower class(yes,or how else do you want me to describe them.) in the same cloths.
They can only come on NL to display their holier than thou shite when in truth they far from that not that in the real world...
"lower class" is not a demeaning phrase.
Its a descriptive phrase same as "middle class" and "upper class"
Hian!

1 Like

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Ninilowo(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
ashmanpolo:

Yea we Α̅re all equal BUT some are more equal than others

.........as in animal farm rite?
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Ninilowo(m): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okija_juju: Who exactly is LOW CLASS?!!

What a condesending thread for Niggas with an 'over-bloated superiority complex..'

Good comment! No wonder there are lots of LIKE.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Ninilowo(m): 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
Eda ko laro pin. What is low class self. Is it by anyone's making to be there?
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Taiwo20(m): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2012
Why wouldn't that happen. For every authentic product,there's a cheaper and perfect copy.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Originalsly: 5:37am On Nov 06, 2012
Hmmm....is this only for high class people to reply? I am low class and do see some people who call themselves high class wear the same thimg I wear and sometimes they be wearing fake stuff. I feel they either cheap or they be forming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory / Tamar Awobotu: 24 Year Old Wins Top Model Worldwide 2012 / Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.