Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You (16628 Views)

Why Mark Zuckerberg Always Wear The Same Shirt! / When A High Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by MORNDEW(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2012
Well, I wear good quality shirts, so I hardly see my kinda shirt on a low status individual. Low status people don't wear good things nah... what is low status
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2012
Okija_juju: Who exactly is LOW CLASS?!!

What a condesending thread for Niggas with an 'over-bloated superiority complex..'

Abeg ask the hungry poster.

1 Like

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by free2ryhme: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2012
ashmanpolo: In one sentence explain how u feel running into someone that's putting on the same type of shirt you are wearing especially if the person happens to be A conductor, agbero, mechanic, mortuary attendant, agbepo, onigo etc.

Is it ya money dem use buy the shirt/cloth
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by obi123: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2012
who cares really , life's too short to worry about rubbish like this

2 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2012
is there any one that has low class written on his/her forehead?
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2012
ashmanpolo: In one sentence explain how u feel running into someone that's putting on the same type of shirt you are wearing especially if the person happens to be A conductor, agbero, mechanic, mortuary attendant, agbepo, onigo etc.

Pathetic.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by dridowu: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2012
Sad
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by baysol: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2012

These are rubbish class distinction that is killing Nigeria. If not why not they wear the same shirt afterall they work hard for it compared to you who may possibly have stolen the money used to purchase the shirt in the first place. That is why so many people who are supposed to be having the low class ratings are actually the shameful people we called the elite of Nigeria. They are former thieves, criminals, exam cheats, and corrupt, people with so much skeleton in their cupboard. Even they steal as we speak, from government coffers and are never productive people. However, in other nations the above listed (A conductor, agbero, mechanic, mortuary attendant, agbepo, onigo etc) are more significant members of the society in that they work hard and earn what they work for (normal citizens). We of the corrupt society will rather want to celebrate drug peddlars, criminals and unproductive politicians in the name of elites because of one thing, Money. These ordinary citizens are what make the society tick and are respected all over the world except in Nigeria the cave of money exchangers and celebrated criminals.

3 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by AkinDavid2: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2012
@OP,just for better reasoning, that you have money to buy a particular dress or designer does not make you classy than any of your listed low class persons..1. you've gotten ego just like them. 2. Their survival instinct does not make you to grade/classify them. 3. You are only opportuned to be what you are and 4. You earn a living and they earn a living likewise. So, anybody can wear anything as long as it is available in the market.Years back one of my best Christmas cloth was also worn by a meat monger and you can best imagine how the cloth will look on him.. undecided
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Okijajuju1(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2012
[b]This thread is utter bullshit!!

Whatever 'pricey' shiit you have, be it phones, clothes or shoes... Chances are;

1. China has manufactured the the fake..

2. Secondhand is already in the market..

3. Somebody who you consider lower than you can get one either by buying it off someone for a give-away price, pick it on the floor, steal it or just fhucking get it by getting it..

But refering to someone as low-class is just dead azz wrong..

Everyday, I see girls all over Nigeria spotting fake designer bags, using fake designer make-ups, wearing 'Congo-brazavillian' hair instead of 'Brazillian hair', fake designer shoes, fake designer wrist-watches, fake designer sunglasses and all.. So should the 'HIGH CLASS' people stop wearing their originals because you 'LOW CLASS' people all have the fake/second-hand version of their shiit?!

Remember that you are nothing.. With your 50million Naira in your account, you are 'LOW CLASS' to someone with 100 million in his account.. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by rawsh247(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2012
dapmillz: Well, I wear good quality shirts, so I hardly see my kinda shirt on a low status individual. Low status people don't wear good things nah...

some would spend all dia hard earned cash on a quality shirt, u neva can tell.. it neva happened to me tho'.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by cheddarking(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2012
Is the OP High class?
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by rman: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2012
The problem with us as a people is not colonialism.

I cant not believe people with common sense actually believe a certain set of people are below them, and should not be seen wearing the same kind of clothing with them.

No wonder we all deserve the kind of leaders we get. What kind of leaders will these youths turn out to be? The one that will say " phones are not meant for the poor " .

We all go to church and mosques but deep down we are the most selfish set of people on earth. Why wont people in government steal billions meant for everyone? Because they also feel you are below them, so they block the roads, close the airports etc when they are moving. IT ALL STARTS WITH THE SAME THOUGHT PROCESS BEING DISPLAYED ON THIS THREAD

13 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Nuzo1(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2012
Okija_juju: Who exactly is LOW CLASS?!!

What a condesending thread for Niggas with an 'over-bloated superiority complex..'

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ayox2003: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2012
And so? Na wa o. On a Monday morning.

Op, who are you? Ross Perot's son? The next Sultan of Brunei? Warren Buffet's godson?

I have to call you a certified i-di-ot for bringing up this thread.

And what makes those people lower than u? Hey, without them, there is no you. U enter their buses (conductors), they repair ur car (mechanic), they mend ur shoes (cobblers), they clean ur homes(sweepers/cleaners), they do all sorts for u...they are simply doing their jobs.
Does it make them "lowly-classed" ?

I mean what sorta mentality is this? Listen, even if this kinda thought runs through you brain, must you summon the chutzpah to write it on here, Mr Highclass?

This corroborates my point: Nigerians deserve the leaders they have. No wonder when senators talk about nigerians in a bar or at leisure, they call us "the masses" in place of "the people" because like the OP, we are "lowly-classed" mass beings.

Absolutely senseless thread without a tinge of wisdom.

Frawzey

4 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Toktee(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2012
dapmillz: Well, I wear good quality shirts, so I hardly see my kinda shirt on a low status individual. Low status people don't wear good things nah...
How you know that the person wearing the type of shirt is a low class ?
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2012
Only a fake person refers to others as low classed. I di.tch such people.

Some of you here, your father paid your school fees doing the job of a motor mechanic. Your mothers sell fish in the market to send you to school. Lazy people.

3 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Toktee(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2012
How you know that the person wearing ur type of shirt is a low class ?
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Olumogun: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2012
A TRUE STORY

A wealthy woman went to her home-town for the burial of a relative. On the day of burial, after spending more than 1 hour to dress and make up, she was shocked to find out on getting to the reception venue when one of the "local drummer" was wearing exact same design and colour of her special clothing. She got so infuriated that she just walked pass the people dancing to welcome her and went straight to the high table. thru-out the remaining activities, one could see that all her "effizy" left her.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by RuuDie(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2012
If you're looking for a "classless" society, then I suggest you relocate to Utopia (if you ever find it)!

While the OP might come off a tad arrogant or patronizing, I see nothing wrong with question or the reference to "low class" because, truth be told, our society isn't "classless" - so y'all take chill pills abeg!

2 Likes

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by gulfer: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2012
What do you do, when A Low Class (low self esteem) Person opens such a thread SMH
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ayee001: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
And then what?
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
phyl123: We are all equal in the eyes of God. There is nothing wrong with that.

We're equal in God's eye, not in humans eye. Wake up.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
gulfer: What do you do, when A Low Class (low self esteem) Person opens such a thread SMH

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS. ONLY SOMEONE WITH A LOW SELF ESTEEM WILL LET SUCH THINGS BOTHER HIM/HER.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Dermie: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
True talk
tjskii:

Its not bout buyin cheap apparels,quality clothing is usually copied and mass produced,bought a certain top for bout 4k,saw d exact same top for 1500 somewher else,by d time I looked closer I realized d material was inferior to d one I had,but ow many peopll wil undstnd that wen they see u and pepper seller wearin d same tin undecided
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
And this rubbish made it to the front page....mitschhheeeeewwwwwwww!
I'm so sad for the OP .
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Toktee(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
okpara ugo: Only a fake person refers to others as low classed. I di.tch such people.

Some of you here, your father paid your school fees doing the job of a motor mechanic. Your mothers sell fish in the market to send you to school. Lazy people.
Thank you very much for that observation.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by chux76(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
Who gave you the moral justification to call another being a low-class based on their occupation. The same people you would BEG for their assistance when caught up in some situation(s). Nobody is a low-class. BTW..you wearing the same shirt as a "low-class" makes you a bigger LOWER-CLASS...dont u think so? Abi has it ever crossed your mind that some "agberos" can equally shop where you shop? You sabi how much most of them dey make on d daily?

1 Like

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Toktee(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
baysol:

These are rubbish class distinction that is killing Nigeria. If not why not they wear the same shirt afterall they work hard for it compared to you who may possibly have stolen the money used to purchase the shirt in the first place. That is why so many people who are supposed to be having the low class ratings are actually the shameful people we called the elite of Nigeria. They are former thieves, criminals, exam cheats, and corrupt, people with so much skeleton in their cupboard. Even they steal as we speak, from government coffers and are never productive people. However, in other nations the above listed (A conductor, agbero, mechanic, mortuary attendant, agbepo, onigo etc) are more significant members of the society in that they work hard and earn what they work for (normal citizens). We of the corrupt society will rather want to celebrate drug peddlars, criminals and unproductive politicians in the name of elites because of one thing, Money. These ordinary citizens are what make the society tick and are respected all over the world except in Nigeria the cave of money exchangers and celebrated criminals.
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by ashmanpolo: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
Some people aRe getting this CLASS thing misconstrued. We are all humans but let's call a spade a spade. In Nigeria 2day undue processes has made The line btw the rich and the poor very conspicuous. Ordinarily yoϋя boss in the office feels more superior in many aspects b/c of this same CLASS thing and you will also hav some other people to be called your subordinates.... So it progresses.
Now assuming we all are on d same level, life will def b better cos I simply wud be able to walk up to GEJ and talk to him as i like; hang out with people like Dangote - drink some bottles N all dat. What do u think?
Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Toktee(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
baysol:

Re: When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You by Toktee(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
baysol:

thank you and God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory / Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos) / Tamar Awobotu: 24 Year Old Wins Top Model Worldwide 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.