Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? (6244 Views)

Can My Ex Be My Best Friend After Break Up / Can Your Ex Be Your Bff? / How Should The Relationship With An Ex Be After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Jibson999(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2012
Chidex2442: D last tym i did it, my ex visits me often.. Until d evenin she visited and it was raining! She had 2 spend a nite in my apartment. I cnt jst 4get dat nite cos it was all nite s*ex... She's stil gud though!
SHege Daniska u Come rain all ur congi untop her
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by djeezy(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2012
It's easy for two friends to be lovers than for two lovers who broke up to become friends.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Mynd44: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2012
My stance still remains hell no. Friends maybe but best friends?
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by freecocoa(f): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2012
Very unlikely.
We can be part-time friends, in the sense that we can talk once in a while.
I and my exs still talk but that doesn't make us best friends.
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by dabrake(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2012
k2039: If my ex is my best friend,what rank will my current girlfriend be
your money spender grin grin
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by juleze(f): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2012
If both parties had been careful not to have sexual or pre-sexual relations while the 'ship' was asail, then it wouldn't be that difficult.
I believe love never ends, instead of romantic love, it could convert to strong filial love.
That's my experience, anyway.
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by tintingz(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2012
Ofcos yes....... why not......abi na world war II we fight??
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by ochukoccna: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2012
Singing Fela's hit song: when trouble sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin e dey find, palava e dey find, palava ge go get e O..... cool cool cool
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by wales2007(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2012
How in the world would my Ex be my best friend now that I'm married with 2 kids & she with 3 kids?

Though, she had been trying to get close to me but I disagreed 100% cos that might lead to Adultery & lost of respect not only from my wife but from God. At the moment she complains a lot about her hubby & non satisfaction on her part. She wants extra marital affair not from any other man but me despite our separation 14yrs ago. She had persuaded me for 14 yrs now but I had refused bluntly.

Should I now choose my ex as my best friend? NO, NO & NO

In my own opinion as a responsible married man, my wife is my best friend.
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by tjdj: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2012
If you still hang around ur EX he/she will affect the NEXT relationship,take the alphabets EX out of the word NEXT,what do u av? ans is NT which is short way of writing NOT....do NT do it
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by StarFist(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2012
Hahahahaha! Funny question grin
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Mckybarf(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2012
Detonator-rex:
can you allow your ex be your best friend?your views.
why not? So long as you can keep the boundaries clearly defined.
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by emmanuelogbe(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2012
Hehe! I can't o! If I keep her as my best friend, that feelings will regenerate(you know what I mean) and I'll be likely to cheat on my current lover. We can't be best of friends likewise, we can't be enemies. I'll only see her as a neighbor.
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by tomakint: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2012
The answer is most unlikely, nevertheless don't underestimate the power of LUST because I know the power of bond that still exist between lovers and their ex!undecided
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by ewizard1: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2012
سحيميظل: Friends but not best friends.. When you truly love somebody, being around them and communicating with them more offen than not only makes it difficult. It doesn't matter why you guys broke up, once you loved someone, they always have a piece of your heart.
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2012
Nope. as far as I'm concerned we are finished with each other.
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Xano(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2012
NO!!
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Peterjames: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2012
she cant be,cos we are through with each other
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2012
@op. Never! Cos I find it hard to stop loving pple. Becoming best friends with them is just disastrous for me..

big-t:

someody please tell this ignoramus that he knows nothing about relationship!
d guy is just giving his own opinion na haba! And he kinda makes sense. You can't just expect everyone to accept ur opinion. Btw, he isn't d op. I no understand why u take d matter so seriously like dis so. undecided undecided
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Benito69(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
she carried her two legs and walked out, do you chase after someone that decided to go?. NO!!!!!
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by eamonskin: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
no cant let dat happen.dam wen ur ex n ur girlfriend r gisting men it will look awkward
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by shizzle11(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
NO! She can be a distant friend at most but never a best friend.

Wait a minute! If my ex becomes my best friend, then what will my current gf be?

Funny question...I tell ya!
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
freecocoa: Very unlikely.
We can be part-time friends, in the sense that we can talk once in a while.
I and my exs still talk but that doesn't make us best friends.

EXs-meaning numerous abi?
Haba freecocoa; so u don drive ur motor from brand new enter tokunbo now na Nigeria Use.(third party insurance policy).
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
yes I think one can still define and maintain a healthy relationship with an Ex. It is assumed that both of you shared something in common but along the line irreconcilable differenceS separated both of you. If both of you can get past those differenceS in understanding and maturity to become friends later in life so be it. But the friendship must not disrupts nor interfere with your current relationship.
You must not be an enemy to someone just because both of you couldn't get through an opinion.
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by xrazzy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
why not? We always discuss the golden old days and on a good day, it can get us so Hot to the point of replicating such sweet memories.....She is my best fried because i dated him for 6 years
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
x-razzy:
why not? We always discuss the golden old days and on a good day, it can get us so Hot to the point of replicating such sweet memories.....She is my best fried because i dated him for 6 years
she and him? u be bisexual?
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by TableLeg(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
cecilia.udoh:
i dont think is bad
You don't think "is" bad? shocked
Olodo!
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by feekman(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
;DMany ppl can do it whil som can not,it just btw lif nd death
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by softtouch2(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
Capital NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO,NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.

I don't even pray we meet, bruising an old scar all over again?

Everyone experience may differ from mine anyway.
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by chronique(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
I understand why a lot of pple say they cant be best friends with their ex(es) & trust me,I've experienced same. I currently have an ex who cant be a best friend to me cos we still feel strongly about each other & sometimes,we both hurt. But on the other hand,I've had an ex who later became a best friend to me. It basically depends on how you guys broke up & ur level of maturity. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend? by nekaa(f): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
eikeem: Best friend ke? If she was good enough to be my best friend, she wouldn't be my ex!
.....ur head is there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually / What You Need To Know About Postinor-2 And What They Won't Tell You / Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.