Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Want A "Divorce" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A "Divorce" (1195 Views)

Funny Reasons Nigerians Want A Divorce / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A "Divorce" by Adenex3051(m): 6:07am On Nov 06, 2012
At the rate my girlfriend of two months is going,i may soon add a new title to my name "divorced" but never married. A few week after agreeing to date me,she misplaced her phone and i had to flash it to know where d phone is,and to my surprise,my name was saved as "my husband",well i pretended as if was well. A week ago i wanted to call her,searched 4 her name on my phone,when i couldnt find it i dialled d number,i almost fainted when i say "my wife" displayed on d screen,obvious i knew it was my gf at work. As if all that were not enough,last weekend friends called to accuse me of getting married wtout informing them,i asked 4 d source of d info:facebook,my gf had gotten "married" 2 me on facebook wtout my knowledge. I want a "divorce". This is d story of a friend, Nairalanders pls advice
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by uyiekpenm(f): 6:11am On Nov 06, 2012
Hahahaha
She is so in love with you.why do u want to divorce her. You better reciprocate the lovE.
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2012
This must be lust.
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Mynd44: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2012
So you actually gave a girl you don't itenf to marry you FB username and password?

I won't be suprised if she sends invitations to your wedding without your knowledge
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by k2039: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44: So you actually gave a girl you don't itenf to marry you FB username and password?

I won't be suprised if she sends invitations to your wedding without your knowledge

Perfect answer,I was about to ask how she changed his status to married without his consent(since you need the other party to agree)

1 Like

Re: I Want A "Divorce" by k2039: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2012
OP just go and by the your girlfriends casket and make the necessary preparation for her burial.

The simple truth her is that if you file for a divorce on this particular matter,that girl will never survive it.
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Mynd44: 7:16am On Nov 06, 2012
k2039:

Perfect answer,I was about to ask how she changed his status to married without his consent(since you need the other party to agree)

The guy should have known better it is not too late.

@OP, change your password on every social network, put a password on your phone and

STOP HAVING SEX WITH HER
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2012
What is with Women and their 'desperate nature??'
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Mynd44: 7:23am On Nov 06, 2012
binger: What is with Women and the 'desperate nature??'
Lol
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Andrew3(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lol

Get a sticker 'Just divorced' and place on your car, make sure she sees you driving with it.
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lol
seriously dude,some ladies can 'run faster' than u in a r/ship.when u are still talkin of meeting her friends,she is already talking of u meeting her parents...it is 'lolable'
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by vivianc(f): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by doeeyed: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44: So you actually gave a girl you don't itenf to marry you FB username and password?

Ha ha...

Op. Need to sit her down and firmly reign her in!!!! Otherwise, she faces the consequences.

In the absence of change then.....
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Idowuogbo(f): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2012
Shattap joor! Una dey mummy and daddy for house but u no wan buy d Swarovski? U lucky she no put pregnant and happily married. angry
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Syncan(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2012
hahaha...guys he may not have given her his FB password, if she changes her status on her own page to be "married to....(his name), it will be seen by his friends if they are friends with the babe too.But this is very funny really, however looking at it from another angle it could be a display of faith bigger than mustard seed...depending on which preacher she is listening to. Lol

Any way guy,overlook this thing na and see if she be good girl, no use her "faith" judge am na

1 Like

Re: I Want A "Divorce" by fairygeh(f): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2012
So funny.this is faith @ work oooo.ur girlfy has faith dat u gonna marry her so dnt fall her hand.she is taking it by force now,forcefully taking her possession grin
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Mynd44: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2012
doe-eyed:

Ha ha...

Op. Need to sit her down and firmly reign her in!!!! Otherwise, she faces the consequences.

In the absence of change then.....
He really needs to have a talk with her. The whole divorce thing might be over rated but just a serious talk

and he might wanna keep all sharp objects away while they are having that talk
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by doeeyed: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2012
^^^^^^

Now you're sooo funny.....
'"Keep sharp things away.."

Hope you're good!
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2012
Hey, the main ish is that you not married! Why bothering yourself with nothing? cheesy
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Mynd44: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2012
doe-eyed:
^^^^^^

Now you're sooo funny.....
'"Keep sharp things away.."

Hope you're good!
I am good ma'am. I replied you know
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Mynd44: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2012
Tashamania: Hey, the main ish is that you not married! Why bothering yourself with nothing? cheesy
It is a big deal girl cos apparently, she is messing with his personal stuff.

What stops her from calling his mum and setting up a meet with her and introduce herself as his fiance?

And is anyone forgetting that this girl might just be disturbing his other "runs" he might be tasting another babe on FB and the "married" thing is getting in the way
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2012
Adenex3051: At the rate my girlfriend of two months is going,i may soon add a new title to my name "divorced" but never married. A few week after agreeing to date me,she misplaced her phone and i had to flash it to know where d phone is,and to my surprise,my name was saved as "my husband",well i pretended as if was well. A week ago i wanted to call her,searched 4 her name on my phone,when i couldnt find it i dialled d number,i almost fainted when i say "my wife" displayed on d screen,obvious i knew it was my gf at work. As if all that were not enough,last weekend friends called to accuse me of getting married wtout informing them,i asked 4 d source of d info:facebook,my gf had gotten "married" 2 me on facebook wtout my knowledge. I want a "divorce". This is d story of a friend, Nairalanders pls advice

grin grin grin grin grin why do you want a "divorce" stop pretending! as far she did not cheat on you with another guy!! she's just having fun grin
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is a big deal girl cos apparently, she is messing with his personal stuff.

What stops her from calling his mum and setting up a meet with her and introduce herself as his fiance?

And is anyone forgetting that this girl might just be disturbing his other "runs" he might be tasting another babe on FB and the "married" thing is getting in the way
Excuse the hell out of me! Did you say setting up to meet the mum and introducing herself as the fiancee? Correct me if am wrong, but do you think the mum would believe the girl without asking her son first? Besides, I thought the guy was supposed to do that.

He's the only one in the right position to determine if this whole ish would spoil his runs and not you. There are ways to handle this stuff. Its quite easy, I tell you. He's a guy, not some chic cheesy
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Mynd44: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2012
Tashamania:
Excuse the hell out of me! Did you say setting up to meet the mum and introducing herself as the fiancee? Correct me if am wrong, but do you think the mum would believe the girl without asking her son first? Besides, I thought the guy was supposed to do that.

He's the only one in the right position to determine if this whole ish would spoil his runs and not you. There are ways to handle this stuff. Its quite easy, I tell you. He's a guy, not some chic cheesy
Ma'am we are on the same side here. I am just going for the funny part of it.

Just imagine it, she might just manipulate his mum and before you know, they are shopping for wedding gowns and checking out venues, picking bands and hell
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Donlouise(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2012
Na ruv na *speaking calabar accent** she is only showing hw mush she ruv u na!!! undecided
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2012
LOL.....My Ex Did Worse Than This. I Just Had To Call It Quit With Her.
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Mynd44: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2012
YOUNGKAHUNA: LOL.....My Ex Did Worse Than This. I Just Had To Call It Quit With Her.
So how did you divorce her?
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by nobniger: 5:33am On Nov 09, 2012
DID YOU SAY 2MONTHS? MAYBE TWO OF YOU DESERVE EACH OTHER
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by Mynd44: 5:51am On Nov 09, 2012
I wonder how the story enede
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by boron10(m): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2012
OP, hope you didn't mention 'marriage' when you were wooing(toasting) her? You know we guys can say anything just to get a lady to say yes.

However,you need to tell her to slow down. She's taking things too far. Guess she loves you. Let her know your discontent on this issue. she might just be doing this to give you the impression that you're the only man in her life.

I can bet with my blackberry phone that the girl in question is yoruba grin, please I'm not being tribalistic o, just what i noticed with the few I've dated.

Anyway, as for the facebook relationship request, you had an option to decline, but you chose to accept. So why you come dey complain
Re: I Want A "Divorce" by born2boink(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2012
Omo you bad ooo, you pass tony montana

(1) (Reply)

Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend / Attention Nigerian Men / How To Become More Attractive To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.