Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? (5283 Views)

Why Do We Blame The Devil When We Are Caught Doing Wrong? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
Mosquito how far...how's your ministry going... wink
One convert at a time.. Also helping xtians hold on to their faith more while recognising they have responsibilites to perform as citizens of our great country Nigeria...

Its not an easy ministry o... That 'prosperity xtianity' don destroy plenty people brain cell... Lol..
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Cammmaannn shaarrapp...

The dumb one was the one who had 'all' the power, yet still got Nailed on the cross...
Simply put, his pants were torn on the cross.. wink both literally and otherwise...
ahhhh mi compadre but the phrase 'revenge is a dish best served cold' completely eludes you. ok lets tally >>>a few hours of pain for christ >>>>>a lifetime of pain for the devil. who won ? ermmm even Stevie Wonder knows the answer to that one grin grin
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
Dry joke...keep trying harder, I believe you'll make a great comedian someday.

Only a crazy man would think I was trying to be funny. I was saying a fact.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: we shall soon find out the dumb one real soon. grin

I'm so scared..the horrorrrrrr.
U know using fear as a weapon against fact is getting old and lame. Try something else.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2012
inurmind:

I'm so scared..the horrorrrrrr.
U know using fear as a weapon against fact is getting old and lame. Try something else.
the fact of the matter is when the lord jacks you up, na dat time you go sabi say khaki no be leather. the lord is a terrible man of war.

psalms 47 vs 2 For the LORD most high is terrible

exodus 15 vs 3 The LORD is a man of war

you supposed to be scared grin
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2012
My reply still stands.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Ndoz(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2012
Devil is a liar
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by achi4u(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
CrazyMan: The devil is the father of all lies.

The devil is the father of deceit.

The devil his the prince of this world.

So its ok to blame him when things go wrong...cos one way or the other he definitely is involved in whatever crime, sin...you commit.
but i've stoped blaming devil for all my short comings.Not when i puposly do it.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yes, the devil is the father of all evil...because of his unusual skill to make wrong look right... He begs you to sin because he knows the aftermath...CONDEMNATION! . embarassed. His power to FORCE us to wrong God is being destroyed! Hallelujah! We all can resist his vicious, insidious maneuvers in causing us to ERR! PUT THE BLAME ON HIM AND KEEP BEING A VICTIM. I‘m A FIRST TIMER...
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Telthetruth(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Just like God..

I strongly believe u re nt alright
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by tobechi20(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
If i blame my brother,he wil refuse. If i blame sister she wil push it bak to me. So nobody wana take blame. Y dont i blame someone wu dont wana take blame. DEVIL
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Sunchris: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Cammmaannn shaarrapp...

The dumb one was the one who had 'all' the power, yet still got Nailed on the cross...
Simply put, his pants were torn on the cross.. wink both literally and otherwise...
Muskeeto, may yuh never have peace in ur life. And may yuh perish in the bossom of hell like yur boko brothers. U are a confirmed candidate of HELL. May yuh die soon and join ur DECIEVER (that prophet that was poisoned to death) in the hell. Idiot!
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sunchris: Muskeeto, may yuh never have peace in ur life. And may yuh perish in the bossom of hell like yur boko brothers. U are a confirmed candidate of HELL. May yuh die soon and join ur DECIEVER (that prophet that was poisoned to death) in the hell. Idiot!
Dude, I'm not muslim, but I feel the christ love you have for them...

May the good lord that answers by charcoal deliver the answers to your doorstep..
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Exponental(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
DEVIL.....D EVIL...... Do EVIL.
Since devil is d original and CEO of all evil, what do u expect?
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by dzak(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
Heatblast: For the same reasons why people praise god for their good deeds(if its good its god, if its bad, its the devil)
oboy u make sense, infact, u make brain cheesy
Heatblast: For the same reasons why people praise god for their good deeds(if its good its god, if its bad, its the devil)
oboy u make sense, infact, u make brain
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by eikeem(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
The answer is very simple: the devil does not react to such an allegation.
If he had dealt invisible slaps to those who made such an allegation in the past, this page wouldn't have come up at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
devil don suffer so much.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Olaone1: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: the fact of the matter is when the lord jacks you up, na dat time you go sabi say khaki no be leather. the lord is a terrible man of war.

psalms 47 vs 2 For the LORD most high is terrible

exodus 15 vs 3 The LORD is a man of war

you supposed to be scared grin
How are you, black Yehwah?
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ola one:
How are you, black Yehwah?
Ola the kingpin wetin you chop remain Sir grin grin
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Olaone1: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: Ola the kingpin wetin you chop remain Sir grin grin

Nothing, Sir. Are you close to Israel right now? Salvation army . . On your way to save dem Jews wink
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ola one:

Nothing, Sir. Are you close to Israel right now? Salvation army . . On your way to save dem Jews wink
no Sir i am currently pitching my tent with the Jebusites. they are making me Naan bread as we speak. tomorrow i shall traverse Edom on my way north-bound to Jerusalem undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Olaone1: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: no Sir i am currently pitching my tent with the Jebusites. they are making me Naan bread as we speak. tomorrow i shall traverse Edom on my way north-bound to Jerusalem undecided grin

Indians and dem arabs serve it better. smiley

But, we need to march on bro. Time is ticking. Israel is for us to occupy. We own it all. And, I tell yer, some sumptuous slap-up reception awaits us.

End time soldiers - surrender ke grin
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Wsdm: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
engrtee: What is dis habit of accusing the devil for crimes we often commit.

The other day, a man who impregnated The daughter said IT WAS THE DEVIL FAULT.

even pastors do this.

Why?
... But Islam does not permit its adherents to heap all their guilt to the devil, as they have clearly been forewarned of the two high ways; "of evil" and "of good". So you choose one of the above as entirely your business.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ola one:

Indians and dem arabs serve it better. smiley

But, we need to march on bro. Time is ticking. Israel is for us to occupy. We own it all. And, I tell yer, some sumptuous slap-up reception awaits us.

End time soldiers - surrender ke grin
we cant occupy Yisreal yet brah. we have to wait for Armageddon to weaken all the world armies after they all nuke each other to smithereens after which we will come out from our cover and take the kingdom forever and ever and ever DANIEL 7 VS 18 grin
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Born2beRich1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
Callotti: Only dumb Christians blame the Devil for the evil machinations of their confused and extremely DAFT God! kiss

Do they ever take responsibility for their actions?
Heck no!
Silly COWS!!!' grin

I dont want to sound rude but Please dont abuse the name of the Lord Almighty.......

Whatever you beleive in should be kept to urself, nobody dey force you to believe.... angry
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Olaone1: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
obadiah777: we cant occupy Yisreal yet brah. we have to wait for Armageddon to weaken all the world armies after they all nuke each other to smithereens after which we will come out from our cover and take the kingdom forever and ever and ever DANIEL 7 VS 18 grin

My God grin grin grin grin

Nuke to smithereens ke? Yehwah will be pissed oo cheesy
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Femmymata2(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
In the law court,saying 'its the devils fault' won't reduce the sentence the judge will give to an offender. Because Devil like God are mere FICTION, it is the DUMB fear of both that has been instilled in us that keeps us BELIEVING. Imagine if Devil really exist, no one will dare lie against him, GODS,DEVIL,TALKING SNAKE,DONKEY E.T.C exist in our DUMB MINDS

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Ticklishmummy(f): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
If to say as them they talk the lie na im slap dey land for their face e for even good. I sure say the guy sef for don tire, cos almost every passing minute, someone somewhere is saying ''please forgive me,it is the devil's handwork'' .
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
I can't believe we are still discussing this topic in 2012......

Age of Wifis, ipads, space exploration, etc, .........

Imagine if the person that made this laptop/fone u are currently using to browse is blaming the devil, I'm sure you wont be typing.......

We all better leave the devil alone and take responsibility for our destinies/actions/decisions.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by controlseven: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dis Devil sef! Each time i wan watch match for TV na so NEPA go take light but if na advert or church programme light go dey. Nawaoooo..
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by ezme(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sunchris: Muskeeto, may yuh never have peace in ur life. And may yuh perish in the bossom of hell like yur boko brothers. U are a confirmed candidate of HELL. May yuh die soon and join ur DECIEVER (that prophet that was poisoned to death) in the hell. Idiot!

How different are you from the muslims who went out protesting because of a movie that mocks Mohammed?
I share your christian faith, but most times I wonder on what foundation the faith of most christians is built.
You now think it your duty to fight for the Lord?
Don't reduce the God you worship to a mere idol.

As for blaming the devil, I'm past that stage. The devil can't be responsible for all the wrong choices I have made in my life and he cannot be responsible for that of the other Nigerians that placed our country in it's present state.Unless you mean to say the devil is omnipresent and omniscient. And in that case he is as powerful as God

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by jcross19: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
Area_boy: well it is human nature to a certain extent. We subconsciously attribute everything that is good to god and everything that is evil to the devil. I read a book once "the history of the devil and the idea of evil". The author focused primarily on your concern here and the concept of evil through history and civilisations. just as most guys above have noted.

Guy gets promotion at work = the lords doing
guy gets killed in a traffic collision on his way home = the devil at work.

Who then is the greater power? lol

Same reason I fear we may never get rid of organised religion undecided
the maker who is the God made us perfect, but the free-will generate circumstances which make us imperfect , no one is free from this circumstance because we are surrounded with different kind of characters so from a lots of pressures arise which we don't have much power to control.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation / Would We Be Better Off Without Religion? / Indecent Dressing Of A Curvy Lady In Church Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.