Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? (5282 Views)

Why Do We Blame The Devil When We Are Caught Doing Wrong? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Imyourex(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
tongue I blame the devil for opening this thread.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
It is always the easy excuse of failures for religionists!
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Mckybarf(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
engrtee: What is dis habit of accusing the devil for crimes we often commit.

The other day, a man who impregnated The daughter said IT WAS THE DEVIL FAULT.

even pastors do this.

Why?
for centuries, as far back as in Eden, man has been grappled with the problem of inability to take responsibility and to be held accountable for our actions. Its an inherent habit of ours to point fingers at others instead of owning up to our misdeeds. Adam, when confronted by God over his disobedience blamed God for giving him Eve, and she in turn blamed the serpent. What we fail to realize is even succumbing to the devils deciet is even a choice we make on own and that we can choose to say no.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by sauceEEP(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
I can see clearly that the devil has gained control over your reasoning.

Resist him before he digs further into your life.
1000000 likes u're d man bro
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by tunapar(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
I used to have a teacher in secondary school then, he said and I quote "it is not until you see someone that is black and ugly with two horns that you see satan but when you are doing something evil or bad, you are the satan at that particular time". I totally agree with him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by juman(m): 3:32am On Nov 09, 2012
Im your ex: tongue I blame the devil for opening this thread.

Na devil work. grin
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by OmoEko1(f): 5:27am On Nov 09, 2012
nobody want to take responsibility 4 their actions.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Frostyzone(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2012
engrtee: What is dis habit of accusing the devil for crimes we often commit.

The other day, a man who impregnated The daughter said IT WAS THE DEVIL FAULT.

even pastors do this.

Why?
Mainly because the devil isn't around to defend itself. Just like Islamic Allah is always absent any time people killed in his name.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by mployer(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
Get some lessons here Dudes! like our minds rule our physical bodies so do our spirits rule our minds. Our bodies have desires that are checked and controlled because the body has a boss - THE MIND . Likewise we think good sometimes and do wrong because the mind has a boss - THE SPIRIT. The devil is a spirit, his simple strategy is to rule the man's spirit, then both his mind and body will be under his control.
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by toygod2: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
is it bad
Re: Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? by Endtimesmith(m): 7:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Because the Devil cannot defend/speak for himself .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun And His Fellow Atheist, What's Your Say On This? / Would We Be Better Off Without Religion? / How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.