Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West (5817 Views)

Video: Uproar As Peter Obi Quoted Fake Statistics In Bangladesh / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics / 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
If you have mouth odor but your family members keep hyping you in public that you smell like perfume, they are setting you up for big failure in life.

To my south west brethrens, Its time to start telling yourselves the truth.

Yes, its bitter. I know but it will save you a lot later in future.

Your marvelous economy on Nairaland doesnt reflect the reality.

Its time to tell yourselves the truth, then buckle up and work hard to fix your states.

31 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by uptimum123(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oga fix your state's first so your people can return and live our south western state for us.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by greymiles: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Don’t mind them
If we talk now, dem go talk say we dey brag
Osun, oyo, ogun, Ekiti IGR mo reach Abia state own but they won’t let us here word from their deserted and overhyped brown roof states

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Bighead5: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:
Oga fix your state's first so your people can return and live our south western state for us.

You don finish the Guy. IGBO MAN DEY CLAIM WEST. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by helinues: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Upper Iweka people with their obsession with SW.

You guys should know that Sophisticated West is not in your league

NoFucksToGive

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:

As if there are not so many south westerners currently in the south east and south south. Stop making foolish excuses. Are migrants responsible for gross mismanagement of state funds?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by johnmartus(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thank you for your advise... But despite this fake statistics your people still chosing the region the most favorable in Africa. You yourself that typing this nonsense I doubt if you are not typing from one of southwest state.
obowo69:
If you have mouth odor but your family members keep hyping you in public that you smell like perfume, they are setting you up for big failure in life.

Its time to tell yourselves the truth, then buckle up and work hard to fix your states.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
johnmartus:
Thank you for your advise... But despite this fake statistics your people still chosing the region the most favorable in Africa. You yourself that typing this nonsense I doubt if you are not typing from one of southwest state.

Na see finish dey cause am..

Most of them are too comfortable, even more comfortable living in the SW than their villages.

They go home in December to go and announce how the SW has blessed them from rag to riches

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by November1857(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
Upper Iweka people with their obsession with SW.

You guys should know that Sophisticated West is not in your league
But he is stating the obvious !

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
November1857:
But he is saying the obvious !

If he is saying the truth, you people would have been leaving the SW in droves, rather you are arriving more in numbers very day

Most of those in the villages are already dreaming of following Uncle Chinedu and brother Emeka back to SW in January

Ants are attracted to sugar

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
johnmartus:

Same as the chinese and lebanese and other forigners. You make no sense. People go to were they can exploit the underutilized opportunities.

My People just like the chinese are everywhere. They go everywhere for new opportunities to exploit.

Your tantrum doesn't excuse the gross mismanagement going on in south west states.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Dovegrey: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Without lagos north is better than south west grin

6 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by johnmartus(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
They gloating over nothing.
loopman:

Na see finish dey cause am..

Most of them are too comfortable, even more comfortable living in the SW than their villages.

They go home in December to go and announce how the SW has blessed them from rag to riches

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Don’t mind me.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
johnmartus:
They gloating over nothing.

Actually its you guys that gloat the most here. You open up fake stats that dont reflect reality and brag all day here on nairaland. Wasnt Osun state GDP bigger than the whole south east? lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by November1857(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

If he is saying the truth, you people would have been leaving the SW in droves, rather you are arriving more in numbers than very day

When they left your region in the 6oths and declared thier independent , your father's fought for 3yrs and brought them back in the name of one Nigeria!
So blame for fathers for that !
Last time I checked , they're still clamoring for independent.
Am not Ibo though.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Rugaria: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

If he is saying the truth, you people would have been leaving the SW in droves, rather you are arriving more in numbers very day

Most of those in the villages are already dreaming of following Uncle Chinedu and brother Emeka back to SW in January

What has all these village talk got to do with the topic? People go to Lagos to do business! Lagos is the financial capital of Nigeria. It begins and ends there. Yorubas go to Lagos the same way igbos go to Lagos! The Aworis are not yet complaining but an emigrant from Oshogbo like you won't let us rest

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Bkayyy: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
obowo69:

Are you sure you are tactical?
Sun Tzu said "Never interrupt an enemy when he is making mistakes"
Ponder over it and ask yourself this question, "is my post worth it"
They should continue with the fake statistics, don't caution them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Bkayyy: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rugaria:

What has all these village talk got to do with the topic? People go to Lagos to do business! Lagos is the financial capital of Nigeria. It begins and ends there. Yorubas go to Lagos the same way igbos go to Lagos! The Aworis are not yet complaining but an emigrant from Oshogbo like you won't let us rest
Don't argue business and Economy with them.
Their self deception, their doom

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rugaria:

The problem with you Ibos is honesty is not in your character, self deceit is what drives you.

To an ibo man, an Awori is not yoruba just the way an Egba man is not yoruba. How foolish can you be ?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by November1857(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bighead5:

You don finish the Guy. IGBO MAN DEY CLAIM WEST. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
This Aboki has encounter civilisation , see how am body dey sweet am grin! Remember most of the pics You're posting are Haram grin. And You're apparently breaking Sharia code of so called indecent addressing with some of those pics. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

My brother at this point even a blind person knows how bad things have gotten. I am merely stating the obvious.

Life is not always a zero sum game. If they do better, it will challenge us to even do much better than we are doing.

The Europeans developed the fastest because of internal competition.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
November1857:
When they left your region in the 6oths and declared thier independent , your father's fought for 3yrs and brought them back in the name of one Nigeria!
So blame for fathers for that !
Last time I checked , they're still clamoring for independent.
Am not Ibo though.

Sharapp, who cares if you are ibo or Kanuri?

One, we chased them back at Ore and went ahead to revenge Akintola and other yorubas they massacred, they walked perfectly into our hands by coming near ore and black scorpion Akinrinade and Obasanjo took the revenge

So, talk what you know, after killing other people leaders, they ran back home and they were chased down there

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Rugaria: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

The problem with you Ibos is honesty is not in your character, self deceit is what drives you.

To an ibo man, an Awori is not yoruba. How foolish can you be ?

Stop disturbing me. . . I only listen to the Oba of Lagos..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rugaria:

Stop disturbing me. . . I only listen to the Oba of Lagos..

Ok! You are allowed to live in delusion in Abakaliki . grin cheesy

When you stay in Lagos for one week, all your doubts will be gone

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Kyase(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

They should continue with the fake statistics, don't caution them.
Una go finish talk say na Northerners dey create account to divide the south.
Continue

Oh so South West is now your enemy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by johnmartus(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
No region in Nigeria got federal job employment like igbos. It has been there from inception. Yoruba are not really eyeing on federal government job. Even your people that working under the southwest state government can't be counted. How many Yoruba working under any of southeast state?
obowo69:

Actually its you guys that gloat the most here. You open up fake stats that dont reflect reality and brag all day here on nairaland. Wasnt Osun state GDP bigger than the whole south east? lol

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by flokii: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
The time has come for Yorubas to take back our region, markets, jobs, air, space everything.

Only then can we change the narrative and put enemies pretending as friends to shame.
Yoruba ronu! omo odua ewo lewo..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by chrisblack: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:
he his clearly telling you the truth.we keep hyping ourselves despite the reality on ground .Lagos is not the only southwestern state. Even the so called lagos can you tell me what is really special. We keep decieving our selves. Take a look at lagos the socall development we seem are just piecemeal.over 20 years what has really changed .imagine what will be added in the next 20 years little progression. Other states are write off. Apart from the state capitals of some that have a semblance of glorified big towns ,what have we really achieved?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
johnmartus:
No region in Nigeria got federal job employment like igbos. It has been there from inception. Yoruba are not really eyeing on federal government job. Even your people that working under the southwest state government can't be counted. How many Yoruba working under any of southeast state?

My guy are off topic. The main point of this thread is that south west states statistics are fake and will destroy you guys if care is not taken. Its time to let go of propaganda and face reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
flokii:
The time has come for Yorubas to take back our region

I put the blame squarely on Tinubu, he gave them too much leeway by absorbing them into the system.

Sadly they hate him with passion more than anything. After Awolowo, he is the next most hated Yoruba person despite all the show of goodwill he extended to them.

The problem with ibo is they always see friendliness, gentleness and civility as a sign of weakness and cowardice because those attributes are alien to them

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West by loopman: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
obowo69:

My guy are off topic. The main point of this thread is that south west states statistics are fake and will destroy you guys if care is not taken. Its time to let go of propaganda and face reality.

So what is your headache if the statistics destroy us? Are you not suppose to be happy that your enemy in the south are getting destroyed?

The truth is your own insecurity and inferiority complex with the SW

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cartoon of Tinubu protecting his academic record / President Jonathan Wades Into Oil Wells Dispute Among Anambra, Kogi, Enugu State / Bauchi To Begin Work On 120MW Yankari Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.