Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

When Is The Best Age To Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Best Age To Get Married? (5077 Views)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship / When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

Re: When Is The Best Age To Get Married? by masterd1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2007
well i think if you see the right person and you know that you hav the means to support her and yourself
you can go ahead because anytime is right and i believe u don't want a situation whereby you can't take care
of her not to even talk of the kids you are going to have.
Re: When Is The Best Age To Get Married? by gbeborun(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2007
these days starting a family is no joke, finance and some level of maturity is needed. age no really matter, cos i've seen several girls under 22 acting real cool and matured and some oldies @ 25-26 still feeling kool and acting like fools. Just think of the constant nagging and wahala, once you've decided that that's for you, then you are ready to get married. cos marriag is a different ball game all together.
Re: When Is The Best Age To Get Married? by 9ja4eva: 4:36am On Apr 27, 2007
Re: When Is The Best Age To Get Married? by lulunatic0: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2008
WHEN I TURNED 21 I THOUGHT I WAS GETTIN TOO OLD BUT MARRIAGE COMES WITH MATURITY, SOME PEOPLE NEVER MATURE ON TIME SO THERES NO SPECIFIC AGE.
AS 4 ME MARRIAGE ISNT EVEN CUMPULSORY.
Re: When Is The Best Age To Get Married? by ula(f): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2008
when u know u r matured
Re: When Is The Best Age To Get Married? by rubi(f): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2008
I think b/w 30 - 35 when you are matured emotinally, physically, phychologically and spiritually and finacially
Re: When Is The Best Age To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ask Senator Yerima dat question

i lie

Video: Girls Put Their Natural Curves On Displays At The South Beach / Feminists Have Come Again! / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7