Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

He Left Because He Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Because He Loves Me (1953 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left Because He Loves Me by Alleinad(f): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
He said he left me because he loves me, how is that even possible?? What are your thots on these people??
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
Alleinad: He said he left me because he loves me, how is that even possible?? What are your thots on these people??

Either he is kidding or he has a very good reason. In the latter case, it would be nice and helpful if he told you about his reason(s).
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by jayjagz: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
Maybe he has being using others as use and dump or just wasting their time without any element of commitment.

1 Like

Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Smuthx(m): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Does it mean you are single now. there are descent single guys out there for you.
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by uboma(m): 3:28am On Nov 08, 2012
Alleinad: He said he left me because he loves me, how is that even possible?? What are your thots on these people??

do not cry over spilled milk. He could have an untreatable medical ailment or thats his own way of ditching u. U just have to move on and am sure with time, u will get to know the reason he left.
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by KINGwax(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2012
U don't wanna hurt those u love. It's simple na
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Mynd44: 6:36am On Nov 08, 2012
You have not provided enough info to make any conclusion

3 Likes

Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Beync(f): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2012
uboma:

do not cry over spilled milk. He could have an untreatable medical ailment or thats his own way of ditching u. U just have to move on and am sure with time, u will get to know the reason he left.
my thought exactly
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Nnekacherry: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2012
It depends on the circumstances surrounding his decision...

Is he a cult.ist? lipsrsealed
Apologies dear, just that these things happen.. The guy may decide to leave so that he will not put the girl in danger...
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Caseless: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2012
"if u love something, u let it go and if it comes back to you it become yours...and if it doesn't , then it was never yours". Do relate ur situation to the quote above maybe it will help u connect the dotted lines.
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Ndoz(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2012
Smh
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by chronique(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2012
Sure happens. I once left an ex cos I loved her so much but wasnt financially capable to hold her then & didnt want her to lose out on a better suitor... Wasnt easy though. Sometimes,the best way to love is to let go.

1 Like

Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2012
Break it down for us to understand by telling us the background of the story.Did you have an argument/quarrel? He can't just wake up and say that
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Mynd44: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2012
chronique: Sure happens. I once left an ex cos I loved her so much but wasnt financially capable to hold her then & didnt want her to lose out on a better suitor... Wasnt easy though. Sometimes,the best way to love is to let go.
Smart move but did you ask her if she was willing to stick with you?
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Alleinad(f): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2012
binger: Break it down for us to understand by telling us the background of the story.Did you have an argument/quarrel? He can't just wake up and say that
we had no quarrel, we were good, he was coming around and all. We had fun on sunday and then on monday, he said its over and just left. He changed his line and all that.
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Alleinad(f): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2012
KINGwax: U don't wanna hurt those u love. It's simple na
leaving without an explanation hurts more.
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Alleinad(f): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
i couldn't get him to explain, he just sent a text some days back saying he left because he loves me, whether i believe it or not.
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Mynd44: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
Alleinad: i couldn't get him to explain, he just sent a text some days back saying he left because he loves me, whether i believe it or not.
Pele. Did you call to ask why?
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by mo2raur(f): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
Eyah, let him be 4 now, mayb he wil trace his steps back, if not d rightman wil come.
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by bdyke: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Eiyaa.. Life goes on boo. Things like this happen to give way 4 beta 1s. Let ur light shine on o! Som1 beta 'll see it.
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by chronique(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Smart move but did you ask her if she was willing to stick with you?

Well,she was but she was also putting some kinda pressure on me with the things she was saying. She's married now though but still confides in a mutual friend that she still loves me... Guess she was too proud to tell me she still cared when I asked us to quit...
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
^^^what you wrote above proves to us that you only left because your low self esteem and ego couldnt handle the pressure of dating.....or better known as the pressures of BEING BROKE, and this had NOTHING to do with love. if you loved that gal then you would have BELIEVED IN THAT LOVE.

i am sorry to inform you that the best way to love is NOT to let go, it is to BELIEVE IN THAT LOVE. next time, BELIEVE IN LOVE, as with love almost everything is possible (unless you are waste your time/energy/life dating someone that didnt love you equally.

@OP
there could be MANY reasons why the guy told you this, but if he thinks that you dont deserve an answer then move on with your life, et voila......as someone said earlier, no need to cry over spilled milk.

1 Like

Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
When you a too deeply in love with someone, the best u can do is to run away frm them kiakia, because whatever that is too much aint good for ur health.cheesy;(
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by chronique(m): 1:46am On Nov 09, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^what you wrote above proves to us that you only left because your low self esteem and ego couldnt handle the pressure of dating.....or better known as the pressures of BEING BROKE, and this had NOTHING to do with love. if you loved that gal then you would have BELIEVED IN THAT LOVE.

i am sorry to inform you that the best way to love is NOT to let go, it is to BELIEVE IN THAT LOVE. next time, BELIEVE IN LOVE, as with love almost everything is possible (unless you are waste your time/energy/life dating someone that didnt love you equally.

@OP
there could be MANY reasons why the guy told you this, but if he thinks that you dont deserve an answer then move on with your life, et voila......as someone said earlier, no need to cry over spilled milk.

Naah! Far from it. We all differ....
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2012
Initially I as thinking he just didn't want to hurt your feelings. However if he changed his phone line, it may be that he is seriously involved with someone. I know that some people do this when they are about to marry in order to avoid 'loose ends.' Just thank God and move on.
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Jambsupport(f): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2012
uboma:

LMAO
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2012

if you can find out the reasons he said such then we can give reasonable advice.as for now, there is nothing to think about cos he might be right or wrong
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Exponental(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Maybe he has an STD which he doesnt want to transfer or he is impotent or a spiritual warning or something.....
Just be thankful for d state of things, else, u may wish u never said yes 2 him.
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
You don't want to worry yourself over assumptions.
Re: He Left Because He Loves Me by mrkels(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ah...One girl told me this same thing 4 days ago. I was so happy eh cheesy

(1) (Reply)

First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes / I Think Am Loosing It / Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.