Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes (1952 Views)

Relationship Tips: 5 Signs A Woman Just Had sex / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by gistmelove(m): 4:08am On Oct 12, 2013
In an online poll, guys admitted that there are a few signs that a girl is worth getting to know a little better.
While some of these things that guys notice about a girl may be obvious, others are really subtle! Ready to sneak one by him? If you know what he’s going to zone in on first, you can take a little extra time and TLC on those areas! Here’s your list of 5 things guys notice first! They could help you to plan a proper first date.
1. Luscious Looks : Usually, when a guy sees a girl, his eyes automatically look at her face. And he thinks about whether or not she is pretty to him.
But what if his first glimpse of you is the back of your head? Some guys have said that they can tell if a girl is pretty or not just by looking at the back of her head! Wanna know how? Her hair! A girl’s hair is a dead-giveaway on how she takes care of herself and presents herself.
Make sure your hair is shiny, luscious and bouncy. Even if you don’t have time to curl it everyday, at least make sure it’s clean and combed out. Your hair should look like it smells heavenly and feels like silk!
2. Perfect Posture: A girl who carries her head high and stands straight and tall sends a message out into the crowd. It says, “Hey, I’m confident, comfortable and sexy.
I’m the girl you want to get to know!” That’s one of the things guys notice first about a girl! Just think how someone with slumpy, slouchy shoulders looks.
Would YOU want to get to know someone who walked around like they had the weight of the world on their shoulders ?
3. Your Friends: Surprisingly, the company a girl keeps has a big impact on first impressions that she makes.
You know the statement “Birds of a feather flock together”? Well, it’s true! And in most cases, if a girl has loud, whiny, sassy or rude friends, a guy may assume the same thing about her, even if she attracted him at the beginning.
But if a girl seem to have a tight knit group of friends who all seem to be having a great time together, it sends a signal that she is genuine and caring. That’s one of the things guys notice first and love right away!
4. Your Pout: Kissing has been proven to be one of the world’s greatest stress relievers and research shows that most humans spend about 20,160 minutes per lifetime smooching! Wowza!
So it’s no wonder that one of the things guys notice first is your lips. Are they soft and smooth? Red or pink? Shiny and kissable? You can bet that he’s going to be wondering that until he finds out, so why not make it sweet suspense?
Your lips should be kiss-ready every time you walk out your front door!
5. Perfect Dance Moves : A girl who can dance with the best of them proves a few things: She is confident in her skin, she knows how to have a good time, and she’s not afraid to bust a few moves!
Plus, that makes a girl impossible not to notice! So next time you are kickin’ it out on the dance floor, remember that you are being noticed and try to have a good time! Don’t be fake and over-the-top, but do have some genuine fun. Guys definitely notice a girl who is havin’ herself a ball!

Source >> http://www./2013/10/first-date-tips-5-things-guy-notices.html

Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 12, 2013
Thk God Iv gat all that.
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by oliviatwist: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
Thk God Iv gat all that.
Are you gay? shocked

@topic, the first thing i know they notice is my boob set undecided
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by Tolexander: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2013
Online poll?
Obviously, you aren't talking from a nigerian guys perspective.
After the look at the face, the next things are the junks and the arsee! Wetin concern us concern dance step?
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2013
Tell these to D yankees, nah as she set we dey after. Nice list though
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2013
I see
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2013
oliviatwist:
Are you gay? shocked

@topic, the first thing i know they notice is my boob set undecided
lolz, are u lesbian
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by ayobase(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2013
These are my first observations:
-is she beautiful?
-is she frontyardly and backyardly endowed...those moderate curves on the hips are wink
-is she fluent and sociable
-what is her class
-the others follow after the MATICS!

1 Like

Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by HURUCHI(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2013
ayobase: These are my first observations:
-is she beautiful?
-is she frontyardly and backyardly endowed...those moderate curves on the hips are wink
-is she fluent and sociable
-what is her class
-the others follow after the MATICS!

tanx
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2013
As for me, first nd foremost is d face, then boobs, followed by her back door. All other things are secondary grin grin
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by Omolola1(f): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Perfect dance moves? undecided
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by Nomski0(f): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2013
Most Nigerian guys look at just 3 things Face, Boobs and Åss. Every other thing is jaragrin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2013
This poll was rigged.. As for me:
1.your whole appearance(face,boobs,backyard,hair nd legs..yea) grin grin

2.accent(must b soft-spoken)

3.behaviour/attitude(relation wit peeps close by)

4. Nd 5.(loadin >>>
grin tongue grin
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by UjSizzle(f): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2013
Lmao...

Naija list
Face(esp lips)
Ikebe
Milk factory
Hips
belle grin

But OP i like your list better.It's what the sensible ones will look for smiley
Except the dance that is. Our clubs make you dance like a hoe lipsrsealed
And that hair thing, i'm sure you meant "Looks shiny and feels like 'wool' not silk". Which naija hair be like silk? undecided
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by Ijawboi(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2013
The 1st tin a guy sees in a girl re d boobs, nt d face
Re: First Date Tips: 5 Things A Guy Notices About You In 5 Minutes by Orythoke: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wot some guys always luk into is your font- cheseal nd ur barca nd follows by otherz.. shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Can This Happen In Naija? Pic / Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem) / When U Enter Friend Zone With A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.