Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24561 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 12:53am On Nov 08, 2012
My Igbo brethren and Sistren. Agwo no n'akirika.

A shameful thing is about to happen to Igbo reputation on Nairaland and we cannot in good conscience allow that to happen.

Ogugua was "selected" to represent igbo people on Nairaland but I think she misunderstood her mission and thinks she is representing one nigeria. She opens thread about making Nigeria better.(https://www.nairaland.com/1087278/what-doing-improve-nigeria). Her posts show her worrying about Nigeria. Not Igboland.

The utopia of one nigeria has destroyed many igbo leaders and is the main source of our problems in igboland. We cannot keep selecting one nigeria hawks.

We cannot with pride pay homage to and call Ezenwanyi Ndigbo, a person who makes a comment like this:
ogugua88: "Yes, Boko Haram has targeted Christians, many of them being Igbos, but let us not forget that Igbos are robbing, kidnapping, and murdering fellow Igbos too." [November 6, 2012]
https://www.nairaland.com/1094608/igbos-dont-care-biafran-declaration#12848247

We need a new strong igbo leader that will represent our views, that is proud of us, that thinks like us, that doesn't speak about us like the ofemmanus do. We need someone we can be proud of. Someone we can stand with. Someone that is has the full igbo prosperity at heart. We need someone that respects ndigbo and everything igbo.

Ogugua88 sadly lacks these qualities. We need change. We have people with those qualities and more.

Please start a bye-election soonest.

8 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 12:58am On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666: My Igbo brethren and Sistren. Agwo no n'akirika.

A shameful thing is about to happen to Igbo reputation on Nairaland and we cannot in good conscience allow that to happen.

Ogugua was "selected" to represent igbo people on Nairaland but I think she misunderstood her mission and thinks she is representing one nigeria. She opens thread about making Nigeria better.(https://www.nairaland.com/1087278/what-doing-improve-nigeria). Her posts show her worrying about Nigeria. Not Igboland.

The utopia of one nigeria has destroyed many igbo leaders and is the main source of our problems in igboland. We cannot keep selecting one nigeria hawks.

We cannot with pride pay homage to and call Ezenwanyi Ndigbo, a person who makes a comment like this:

We need a new strong igbo leader that will represent our views, that is proud of us, that thinks like us, that doesn't speak about us like the ofemmanus do. We need someone we can be proud of. Someone we can stand with. Someone that is has the full igbo prosperity at heart. We need someone that respects ndigbo and everything igbo.

Ogugua88 sadly lacks these qualities. We need change. We have people with those qualities and more.

excuse me, where do you think you are? The set of an okoro nollywood movie? If you don't carry that your kwashiokor legs comot for hia I will send amadioha and Shango Olukoso to strike you down!

Nakirika ko, America ni! Shio! Kelebe!! Twe!!!

12 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 08, 2012
Desola:

excuse me, where do you think you are? The set of an okoro nollywood movie? If you don't carry that your kwashiokor legs comot for hia I will send amadioha and Shango Olukoso to strike you down!

Nakirika ko, America ni! Shio! Kelebe!! Twe!!!

grin grin grin U wicked oooo
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by OgidiBoy(m): 1:40am On Nov 08, 2012
@pointB. this is all your fault, if you had set up the electoral committee to look into the election of Ogugua88 as the Ezenwanyi, threads like this

would not be popping up.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Osiris211: 2:06am On Nov 08, 2012
Ibos? smh!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by dayokanu(m): 2:26am On Nov 08, 2012
Let grown asss men be crying the cries spilled over from the election thread to everyone even this

Ask them Which of these men want to be Eze nwanyi?

Some of the sexuality is questionable already

Let them just come out and say "I dendemoron, I Noiseless, I advocate66, I Onlytruth" wishes to be the Eze Nwanyi

7 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 08, 2012
Shameful.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Gboliwe: 4:01am On Nov 08, 2012
Speechless
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by wissezy: 4:48am On Nov 08, 2012
*Yawns*
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by mensdept: 4:54am On Nov 08, 2012
advocate666: My Igbo brethren and Sistren. Agwo no n'akirika.

I feel ya, but really, its just an online forum.

njazra:

grin grin grin U wicked oooo

WIcked? More like local
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2012
I remember the first thread on the election,Ifyalways said something about the Lolo and Ezenwanyi position not being necessary.There would have been a debate or vote to know if ndi igbos on this forum wanted it or not. The Panel still went ahead and made it a contest.Eze Onlytruth didn't even say anything about it. Instead of that position to cause problems and make non igbos to continue mocking us,I urge the Election Panel to SCRAP the position of Ezenwanyi till when we are matured to have one.Daalu.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ektbear: 6:11am On Nov 08, 2012
Na wa o
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ektbear: 6:13am On Nov 08, 2012
I have never heard of someone being impeached even before assuming office. Maybe the op is Ibrahim Babangida

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Caseless: 6:22am On Nov 08, 2012
Op, the only sin she comitted i guess, was her refusal to align herself to an imaginary republic(biafra) and connecting herself to reality by opening a thread on her nation(nigeria)? Op, are u ok or high on some gruel? Who told u she has biafra or igboland on her international passport? What happened to freedom of association and speech? This internal wrangling you have among ur pple is jst the only reason why u can never raise a voice that will help actualise biafra. This is a foretaste of what biafra will look like when it is eventually realised, i knw say e no go happen sef. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Caseless: 6:27am On Nov 08, 2012
ekt_bear: I have never heard of someone being impeached even before assuming office. Maybe the op is Ibrahim Babangida
i lolled and fell down from sky!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2012
ekt_bear: I have never heard of someone being impeached even before assuming office. Maybe the op is Ibrahim Babangida
i thought you said you don't poke nose into igbo thread. Smh
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2012
this is neither a presidential election nor a multi ethnic election.it is simply based on tradition.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2012
I don't understand Ogbonaikenna problem...why is he always after this lady?

Dem swear at childbirth for you?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ektbear: 6:38am On Nov 08, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: i thought you said you don't poke nose into igbo thread. Smh

Kindly quote me where I said this?

berem: this is neither a presidential election nor a multi ethnic election.it is simply based on tradition.
Whether presidential, multi ethnic, human, plant, whale or Martian election, I have never heard of someone being sacked from a job before even the appointed time for them to begin it.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2012
berem: this is neither a presidential election nor a multi ethnic election.it is simply based on tradition.

My friend keep quiet this morning!

Like I asked you on the election thread....why were you not consider for the position? Are you not Ibo enough? Or is it that you don't have what it takes to be an Eze Nnwayi?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

My friend keep quiet this morning!

Like I asked you on the election thread....why were you not consider for the position? Are you not Ibo enough? Or is it that you don't have what it takes to be an Eze Nnwayi?
Omo ilugun,didn't you read my first comment? If you didn't,go back and read it and you would see the reason why I pulled out.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 08, 2012
Nawa ooo!! Am I d only one that read d title as impeach Ezenwanyi and elect Ogugua88

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2012
ekt_bear:

Kindly quote me where I said this?

Whether presidential, multi ethnic, human, plant, whale or Martian election, I have never heard of someone being sacked from a job before even the appointed time for them to begin it.
This is purely tradition and traditional rules must be followed.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2012
berem: Omo ilugun,didn't you read my first comment? If you didn't,go back and read it and you would see the reason why I pulled out.

Whatever it is...an election has been held and somebody already won...don't encourage Ogbonaikenna in this illegality!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by question(m): 6:56am On Nov 08, 2012
Nairaland Politicians
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

Whatever it is...an election has been held and somebody already won...don't encourage Ogbonaikenna in this illegality!
I am not encouraging anyone.afterall I voted for Ogugua.all am saying is that if that position will cause problems,its better for it to be scrapped for now.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2012
berem: I am not encouraging anyone.afterall I voted for Ogugua.all am saying is that if that position will cause problems,its better for it to be scrapped for now.

....and what problem? The "problem" is not that there is anything wrong with the title but because of certain positions about Nigeria the occupier holds!

Must she be dogmatic about Nigeria/Biafra issues like most of you?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2012
I dont really know why this issue is getting overflogged. WE IGBOS ON NAIRALAND HAVE SPOKEN. WE HAVE REJECTED OGUGUA OR WHATEVER.. SHE CAN BE EZENWANYI OF @POINTB, Yoruba AND BOKO HARAM FOR ALL WE CARE. WE HAVE TOTALLY REJECTED HER, WE DONT NEED TO EVEN GIVE HER THE 'HONOR' OF IMPEACHMENT. WE ONLY HAVE ODUMCHI AS THE DULY ELECTED EZE NDIGBO NAIRALAND. THE POSITION OF EZENWANYI IS VACANT.
SHIKENA.

I recall we repeatedly discussed this with pointb but he was adamant and only interested in disqualifying okija thinking he can subfue the agitation.. I even doubt the validity of that election as cpncerns the ezenwanyi position. I think @policewoman won cool well we have moved on. WE REJECT THE NAIRALAND FEMALE ALH HARAM AS OUR EZENWANYI.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

....and what problem? The "problem" is not that there is anything wrong with the title but because of certain positions about Nigeria the occupier holds!

Must she be dogmatic about Nigeria/Biafra issues like most of you?
well,I think Point B and other election officers are in the best position to settle this once and for all.it won't be nice for threads about impeachment of Ogugua to litter this section.we have rules which govern our tradition and it must be followed.let other igbos too have their say on this issue.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2012
Well na una headache be that...it's too early for me to engage in this back and forth stuff.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2012
berem: I remember the first thread on the election,Ifyalways said something about the Lolo and Ezenwanyi position not being necessary.There would have been a debate or vote to know if ndi igbos on this forum wanted it or not. The Panel still went ahead and made it a contest.Eze Onlytruth didn't even say anything about it. Instead of that position to cause problems and make non igbos to continue mocking us,I urge the Election Panel to SCRAP the position of Ezenwanyi till when we are matured to have one.Daalu.
goodmorning. I even asked the "roles" of eze nwanyi but they didn't mind me they had a candidate in mind.

Oya God don "tok" . Lol
Queen Ogugua on the throne. Yay!

Too late to scrap it. Too late to do Nothing. She's our choice. A mighty fine one at that!

Cry me a river. . .

Come Jan 3rd team "O's" are ascending the throne, haters can start with their suicide notes already.
Positive wind of change at last.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by EzePromoe: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Shollypopz: Nawa ooo!! Am I d only one that read d title as impeach Ezenwanyi and elect Ogugua88
Yes o na only you because i didn't see 'and' there undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / Shiite Muslim Women Protest: "Bastard Buhari, Release Our Leader/Teacher" (Video / Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.