Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24635 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx:

English please!! undecided undecided

And who the PUNK A$$ are you to make such demand in an ALL IGBO Affair thread
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
Antivirus92: look at this old woman? Who is going after you? Surely not me. What will i gain from ur second-hand,expired body?
if your mom had 0% of me in her she won't be crawling from brothel to brothel sucking on dead dykes, no?

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
Antivirus92: typical of the behaviour of an untrained coconut seller. Mentioning my mother and my lineage. In the next world to come,your lineage cannot produce a responsible human being like me and i can feed your lineage to the next 5th generation. Agadi nwanyi,won't you go and look after your sick husband and deformed children?
:O
is she married? Damn, some men can be so unlucky. Marrying someone that cant even put a sentence together. smfh.. passing dumbness to future generations. wtf.

she must be schizophenic, going about calling everybody gay, I rather am gay than wife such.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
If being Igbo is about living in denial - then, Ogugua88 should be impeached...

However, if being Igbo is about being a realist and telling it as it is - then, Ogugua88 should be allowed to continue as the Ezenwanyi of alaigbo on NL...

The choice is yours, Igbo people!

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by advocate666: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
Eze Promoe: Umu Igbo, o buru n'unu ga-ege m nti, m ga si k'anyi kpe ikpe a n'asusu Igbo. Umu enwe a si na odida-anyanwu Naijiria bia n'emeluru anyi thread a. O gagh adikwa mma k'anyi nyere aka mezue ebum-na-obi ha i me onwe anyi ihe ihere n'azo nzoro nzoro ochichi nke n'abaghi uru.

No need to hide now. The cat is already out of the bag thanks to Odudua88's disgraceful public utterances.

She is the one putting us through this public shame.

Oburo onye obula no ebe ma etu esi ede edemede n'asusu igbo.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
CHESSBOARD:
And who the PUNK A$$ are you to make such demand in an ALL IGBO Affair thread

The same punk ar.se that would smash your face in 2secs if it were the real world...

Are you not the same clown who didn't know the UK = four countries in one? Yet you live in Wales...

It's funny how low IQ having dolts like you are the ones questioning the leadership qualities of someone above your league...

Go sit your faggit ar.se down somewhere, simpleton!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: hush it fagg.ot. You and your ilks have been crying and opening senseless threads because ogugua stands tall as a woman, a trait the hoe that bore you never had.

Talking of parents, have you met the monkey yet?the one from whose waste you were made? There's a govt sponsored lobotomy for apes and I suggest you save a slot for yourself now.

Ok!your mom is a hoe and your dad a circus monkey,but darn,you didn't have to announce it.

Bloody twerp.

But seriously speaking, this is WICKED!!!! grin grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Antivirus92(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: you know it!!!
My dead toenails would feed, house and cloth your whole generations.

I have children and husband?thank heavens oh.

Go locate the brothel and zoo where your parents are plying their trades first.

Ogugua is and remains the queen. There's definitely nothing,miserable transgendered she.males like you can do about that.

thank God for admitting that ur toe is dead.what of other parts? Again,i am not a vulture like you that eat dead toes. Ogugua is ur queen and not mine. Puttana!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
:O
is she married? Damn, some men can be so unlucky. Marrying someone that cant even put a sentence together. smfh.. passing dumbness to future generations. wtf.

she must be schizophenic, going about calling everybody gay, I rather am gay than wife such.
here comes the son of the circus monkey talking shyte as expected.

Tell me, how's the biz going?it must be a tough life,watching mortuary attendants devour your mom for some pennies.

I understand your frustrations and praying for you.

5 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
I guess we are now effectively on "Yo Mama" season
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Antivirus92: thank God for admitting that ur toe is dead.what of other parts? Again,i am not a vulture like you that eat dead toes. Ogugua is ur queen and not mine. Puttana!

EzeUche, can you stop being an ar.se? You have an e-PhD, lead by example... undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Darn.....exchanging words with a female.....so childish!! undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dede1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx: If being Igbo is about living in denial - then, Ogugua88 should be impeached...

However, if being Igbo is about being a realist and telling it as it is - then, Ogugua88 should be allowed to continue as the Ezenwanyi of alaigbo on NL...

The choice is yours, Igbo people!

Please shut up your putrid mouth for once. The issue under discussion is not about denial but measured sense of prudence from loudmouthed jackasses such as you. There is no doubt a kidnapper exists in your family but you hardly pronounce it here.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dainfamous: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
ilugunboy: Darn.....exchanging words with a female.....so childish!! undecided
mr man will you get out of here fool..
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Antivirus92: thank God for admitting that ur toe is dead.what of other parts? Again,i am not a vulture like you that eat dead toes. Ogugua is ur queen and not mine. Puttana!

you are a disgraceful lout.....
who voted ogugua as the queen? non-igbos were prohibited from the electoral process so how did ogugua get there in the first place? i don't expect you to have the attention span to cope with the pace of the discussion. you have smoked your mum's pubic hair so much, you have lost your ability to think like a human being!

if there's any justice in the world - you would be bitten by a dozen rabid dogs before sunset!

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by nduchucks: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
To be honest, I didn't know that real Press people follow this site. They've actually reported on this nairalander Advocate666's thread. shocked shocked

See the story
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by SisiKill1: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dede1:

I suggest you shut up your putrid traps for once, olodo. The so-called medical mission is a calculated fraud. People involved with that practical joke will not tell you the hidden agenda behind such endeavor. I have personally challenged few of them to embark on the so-called medical mission through the sweat of their labor not collection of alms or donation of unwanted drugs and apparatus. If they were really patriotic and have no eyes on the political and social patronages in Nigeria, the doctors\nurses\etc from Anambra State should make the medical pilgrimage to Oyo State and those from Oyo State should journey to Kaduna State. Or they should endeavor to perform the so-called medical mission solely on the expenses out of their pockets.

If Anambra State is waiting for a person such as Ogugua88, who is struggling mightily with public health program because of time she spends on “Romance Section” of this forum to bring medical manna to the state, I guess Anambra State will wait for a very long time. I shall not entrust the wellbeing of my house pet in the care of a person who bears illogical opinions detrimental to oneself such as Ogugua88. After all, it takes a criminal to catch another. Since Ogugua88 knew that all the kidnappings in Nigeria are sourced by Ndigbo, it safe to say that Ogugua88 and her relatives are behind the nuisance generated by acts of kidnappings in Nigeria. Only m0r0ns such as you will utter opinions that suggest you are a moronic dingbat.

You are such an azz for this post. I have never been so pissed off from something I read online. So because she is seeking donation for the medical mission she wants to embark on, it is not a worthy endearvour? If she does not use her own blood and sweat to fund this mission, then it does not count? Do you have any sense at all?!!

Tell me do you think the people who are gonna be helped give a rats azz where the money is coming from? Do you think someone who is suffering from HIV/AIDS will turn down medicine because it didn't come from the pocket of the people helping them?!! Do you think a mother whose child is at the point of death will pause long enough to ask where the money is coming from?

People like you are the reason our country is in the shitty state it is. You sit in the comfort of your freaking home, with your healthy, well fed children and deny others a small measure of that comfort because you have it your head that you know in what manner help should reach them.

Maybe if you spent more time at the romance section, there is a small chance you might be half as intelligent as the young woman you so arrogantly dismiss. On second thoughts, I wouldn't hold my breath. . .it is obvious your level of idiocy has gone past the point of no return.

Stooopid Azz.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
..and who are these illiterates posting in Ibo?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dede1:

Please shut up your putrid mouth for once. The issue under discussion is not about denial but measured sense of prudence from loudmouthed jackasses such as you. There is no doubt a kidnapper exists in your family but you hardly pronounce it here.
Abeg, let's take it easy on one another.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dainfamous: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
I blame Point B and co for this problem they put upon ndi igbo....
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

You are such an azz for this post. I have never been so pissed off from something I read online. So because she is seeking donation for the medical mission she wants to embark on, it is not a worthy endearvour? If she does not use her own blood and sweat to fund this mission, then it does not count? Do you have any sense at all?!!

Tell me do you think the people who are gonna be helped give a rats azz where the money is coming from? Do you think someone who is suffering from HIV/AIDS will turn down medicine because it didn't come from the pocket of the people helping them?!! Do you think a mother whose child is at the point of death will pause long enough to ask where the money is coming from?

People like you are the reason our country is in the shitty state it is. You sit in the comfort of your freaking home, with your healthy, well fed children and deny others a small measure of that comfort because you have it your head that you know in what manner help should reach them.

Maybe if you spent more time at the romance section, there is a small chance you might be half as intelligent as the young woman you so arrogantly dismiss. On second thoughts, I wouldn't hold my breath. . .it is obvious your level of idiocy has gone past the point of no return.

Stooopid Azz.

Leave Dede jooorrr....he is a dehydrated old man waiting for death.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ejine(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dayum! grin Some really mean fists and knuckles flying up and down in here!
See verbal kung-fu in display ooo!

Make I siddon watch "Ackshun Feem" jare grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Antivirus92(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: if your mom had 0% of me in her she won't be crawling from brothel to brothel sucking on dead dykes, no?

i am very happy that she doesn't have 0% of you,if not, she would have married a physically -challenged husband like you did. You no tall, you no fine,you no even get manner. I tire oo. Every body is a gay to you even your sick husband.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
aww, the maggot has become a housefly and suddenly knowing that his mother has a mouth for a Vagi.na and Vagi.na for a mouth.

That's a huge development.

Repeat slowly after me, "ogugua is and remains the eze nwanyi ndi igbo of nld". See?! I know you were born an imbec.ile and honestly not holding that against you.

Btw, you surely would make some coins as a poster child for m0r0ns. Think about that. Lol

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dede1:

Nah, it's about living in denial..

This is ogugua88's post again:

ogugua88: "Yes, Boko Haram has targeted Christians, many of them being Igbos, but let us not forget that Igbos are robbing, kidnapping, and murdering fellow Igbos too."

Are some Igbos not robbing, kidnapping, and murdering fellow Igbos? Tell the truth and shame the 'devil'.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ogbonaikenna(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: I return the spit, poison for poison on your mothers head.spit, shyte, puss and piss on your cursed lineage. Imagine the nerves coming from a castrated swine?! May a million millepeds suck up the remaining pap water in your brain.

I avoid you and anything that has to do with your cursed leprous self and if you can't do so, be ready to slug it out with me.

Confused maggot feeling funky!

are you married? If yes, then i pity your husband and his family. You are too raw. A woman should be meek, humble and gentle. You should have a soft mind. Try and CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by hercules07: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Stooopid Azz.

Sisi is on fire please save some for the fight ahead o (2015), I am still shocked at the way the Igbos on this site are attacking a sweet lady with a good heart like this, it even shows how mature she is that she has not come to reply her detractors, I will suggest you guys bury the hatchet and try to accommodate others' ideas, we can not all sleep and face the same direction.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: are you married? If yes, then i pity your husband and his family. You are too raw. A woman should be meek, humble and gentle. You should have a soft mind. Try and CHANGE.

May Amadioha...Sango strike on your flat head...! so she should lay low and allow a non- self respecting bloke to insult her....why not give that advise to the other fella?

Werrey!!!!

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by hercules07: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ejiné: Dayum! grin Some really mean fists and knuckles flying up and down in here!
See verbal kung-fu in display ooo!

Make I siddon watch "Ackshun Feem" jare grin

My brother, the insults I have heard here hen, I can not even use it on my worst enemies, one should just refer to this thread when it is time to yab the hell out of people.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: here comes the son of the circus monkey talking shyte as expected.

Tell me, how's the biz going?it must be a tough life,watching mortuary attendants devour your mom for some pennies.

I understand your frustrations and praying for you.
I really dont get this, do you think am into street yabs. lmfao. Biiiiitch, my mom is currently chilling where you and your future generations can never attain in a lifetime. you call me a monkey, am male but I can bet a million dollars that I look better than you without even seeing your dirty face.

How is business going? not something you can easily understand because its more complex than selling groundnuts in the market.

I wanted to let you slide because Andre asked me to but it seems you are more foolish than the idddiots that birthed you. Wtf, talking about mommythis that. Do you know what a hoe is to be using it to abuse someone, do you know where iy came from, have you ever stepped out of Nigeria, look at this gutter girl still in thr gutter talking thrash.

You husband must be a fool having a dolt like you at home unless you generate extra income tru harlotry. Yo fuk you, fuk ogugua, fuk any body that birthed you. die a painful death.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
any suprise that the biggest detractors of ogugua are the loudest biafrans?

and you wonder why the east is a mess. it seems the best sons and daughters of that place are raised outside it

smh

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Antivirus92(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

you are a disgraceful lout.....
who voted ogugua as the queen? non-igbos were prohibited from the electoral process so how did ogugua get there in the first place? i don't expect you to have the attention span to cope with the pace of the discussion. you have smoked your mum's pubic hair so much, you have lost your ability to think like a human being!

if there's any justice in the world - you would be bitten by a dozen rabid dogs before sunset!
i don't know where and how to start arguing with a jss2 student!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31)

Osinbajo At The Launching Of The National School Feeding Programm / IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.