Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,566 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24630 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Katsumoto: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
It is indeed pathetic that a bunch of grown ar.se 'men' would descend so low as to witch hunt a young girl.

Ogugua

I advise that you resign this position because these 'ladies' want the post to be held by a bigot. Bigots want to be led by a bigot.

They will scrutinize your posts from now until the end of time. Gradually, it may affect your ability to voice your opinion. Because once they start, they will try to wear you down. Trust me, most of these folks are idle grown folks and 'stalking' comes naturally to them.

It may only be an online forum but it can affect offline positions as well.

To avoid all these and to maintain your position, just forget about the title.

Number 10 law of power: Infection - Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky
'You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.'

But if you are strong mentally and emotionally, then you may choose to proceed.

BTW, I am only referring to those folks who are so bothered by an online position and not reasonable folks like Sam Ikenna, IfyAlways, eGuerrilla, etc.

6 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
Da infamous: mr man will you get out of here fool..

This place belong to your family?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
I really dont get this, do you think am into street yabs. lmfao. Biiiiitch, my mom is currently chilling where you and your future generations can never attain in a lifetime. you call me a monkey, am male but I can bet a million dollars that I look better than you without even seeing your dirty face.

How is business going? not something you can easily understand because its more complex than selling groundnuts in the market.

I wanted to let you slide because Andre asked me to but it seems you are more foolish than the idddiots that birthed you. Wtf, talking about mommythis that. Do you know what a hoe is to be using it to abuse someone, do you know where iy came from, have you ever stepped out of Nigeria, look at this gutter girl still in thr gutter talking thrash.

You husband must be a fool having a dolt like you at home unless you generate extra income tru harlotry. Yo fuk you, fuk ogugua, fuk any body that birthed you. die a painful death.

spoken like a true bastard belched from the cünt of a lunatic.....
look at you engaged in fisticuffs with a woman.....you are a disgrace to your lineage! i bet you wear sanitary pads every full moon.....useless man giving the igbo nature a bad name!

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Katsumoto: It is indeed pathetic that a bunch of grown ar.se 'men' would descend so low as to witch hunt a young girl.

Ogugua

I advise that you resign this position because these 'ladies' want the post to be held by a bigot. Bigots want to be led by a bigot.

They will scrutinize your posts from now until the end of time. Gradually, it may affect your ability to voice your opinion. Because once they start, they will try to wear you down. Trust me, most of these folks are idle grown folks and 'stalking' comes naturally to them.

It may only be an online forum but it can affect offline positions as well.

To avoid all these and to maintain your position, just forget about the title.

Number 10 law of power: Infection - Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky
'You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.'

But if you are strong mentally and emotionally, then you may choose to proceed.

BTW, I am only referring to those folks who are so bothered by an online position and not reasonable folks like Sam Ikenna, IfyAlways, eGuerrilla, etc.

Word!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ogugua should just be aware that some outsiders who are siding her are doing so just to cause confusion.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by EzePromoe: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx:

English please!! undecided undecided

wink Umu Igbo, unu ahula ihe m n'ekwu maka ya. Oburu na anyi ga-edenwu n'asusu Igbo, anyi ga nwe ike itinye udi ndi di otua biara i tinye ogbaghara n'ogbaghara. Ndewo nu!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yo, let them give the worthless title to Berem....

Birds of a feather! undecided

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Antivirus92: i am very happy that she doesn't have 0% of you,if not, she would have married a physically -challenged husband like you did. You no tall, you no fine,you no even get manner. I tire oo. Every body is a gay to you even your sick husband.
Soooo, does it change the fact that you are a hopeless imbe.cile?

Would my height change the stoopidity that flows in your genes?

My offer is still open you know?a penny for each poster with your stale face.

Answer me, son of a circus monkey.

4 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dede1:

I suggest you shut up your putrid traps for once, olodo. The so-called medical mission is a calculated fraud. People involved with that practical joke will not tell you the hidden agenda behind such endeavor. I have personally challenged few of them to embark on the so-called medical mission through the sweat of their labor not collection of alms or donation of unwanted drugs and apparatus. If they were really patriotic and have no eyes on the political and social patronages in Nigeria, the doctors\nurses\etc from Anambra State should make the medical pilgrimage to Oyo State and those from Oyo State should journey to Kaduna State. Or they should endeavor to perform the so-called medical mission solely on the expenses out of their pockets.

If Anambra State is waiting for a person such as Ogugua88, who is struggling mightily with public health program because of time she spends on “Romance Section” of this forum to bring medical manna to the state, I guess Anambra State will wait for a very long time. I shall not entrust the wellbeing of my house pet in the care of a person who bears illogical opinions detrimental to oneself such as Ogugua88. After all, it takes a criminal to catch another. Since Ogugua88 knew that all the kidnappings in Nigeria are sourced by Ndigbo, it safe to say that Ogugua88 and her relatives are behind the nuisance generated by acts of kidnappings in Nigeria. Only m0r0ns such as you will utter opinions that suggest you are a moronic dingbat.

So this bitter old f00l is still alive?
YOU are a disgrace to your tribe. Bitter, crusty old m0r0ns like you are only a millstone around the neck of Ndigbo. All you thrive on is spreading your m0r0nic gospel of hatred and despair.

If you do not know anyone who has followed through with a project as noble as what Ogugua is planning to do, does that mean she MUST be a sham too? Tell me again who is working to bring down Igbo people.

Better she spends time on the Romance section with lighthearted banter than to be like you...a sad, mean little man who will not rest until his fellow Igbos are funneled through his vision of hatred and despair.

The world has turned and left you behind, old f00l.

4 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
[s]
Eze Promoe:
wink Umu Igbo, unu ahula ihe m n'ekwu maka ya. Oburu na anyi ga-edenwu n'asusu Igbo, anyi ga nwe ike itinye udi ndi di otua biara i tinye ogbaghara n'ogbaghara. Ndewo nu!
[/s]

Eat a fat HIV infected dyck, prick! undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx:

The same punk ar.se that would smash your face in 2secs if it were the real world...

Are you not the same clown who didn't know the UK = four countries in one? Yet you live in Wales...

It's funny how low IQ having dolts like you are the ones questioning the leadership qualities of someone above your league...

Go sit your faggit ar.se down somewhere, simpleton!

Hahahaha, funny you, now you agree its 4 countries in one instead of 4 independent countries u said, SMH.... Guy the last place i wanna live is Wales, infact UK as a whole. pls dont derail this thread EWU
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by 9jaIhail(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
@ifyalways Please stop causing disunity among us, please and please.Your statements right from election of Eze and Eze nwanyi ndigbo till now have sound like you are the one who selected this eze and eze nwanyi and place them on that throne hence you must protect them from been dethroned,forgetting that it is the same majority igbos who voted both of them in mass and they reserve the right to express their unpleasant in any of their mistakes.My dear sister i am not writing this out of hatred far from it,you can bear me witness that i am one of those who used to buy your ideas which made me usually refer you as a strong woman with strong heart until you started to dance this shameful dance.Due to the respect and regard i have for you as a person i took a step to make sure that we address whatever grievances you harbor against the present administration but when my effort was about to yield positive result you declined.

Ifyalways don't take this as insult but i am writing this because i am totally against anyone who will bent to disunite ndigbo online/offline.Going by your statements and position you took right from the election till date, it appear as if you selected these two new leaders and place them where they are today to use them and control them as you wish,permit me to warn you that igbos cannot afford to have a puppet eze or eze nwanyi, our eze must be free from any kind of Godfatherism.Let it be know to you that as long as igbos are concern you cannot influence whomever we chooses to lead us through collective votes.Should any Eze or eze nwanyi try to allowed him/her self to be puppet then him/her will know that majority will always carry the vote.Now i beg you to desist from acting like you are the Eze elect or eze nwanyi elect or their spokesperson. Please give our collective effort to fore store peace and unity among brethren chance.

So far you don't know how far or limit the tribunal members or Eze council have worked tireless to reach all the aggrieved igbo brethren who provided means to reach them.You also don't know the extend most of us had tried to reach our sister ogugua in order to make sure she see some of her mistakes and also assure her of our support because she need us to succeed she need the aggrieved populace to succeed as well,couple with the fact that she wasn't born in Nigeria she need a lots of correction and guidance from most of us to succeed.Please just less your attitudes that seem you are about to make our new leadership a puppet,remember we igbos has culture and there are a limit women can contribute in issues related to igbo tradition in igbo land now i think you have reached the limit so give it a rest.Here we are talking about eze nwanyi ndigbo we are not talking about igbo president where a woman has right to go to any lent to dictate for the men, i am sure other igbos who are very conversant with our tradition in terms of ezeship can bear me witness to what i said here.

Permit me to repeat myself, i am not writing this out of hatred but for peace and unity of our people.It is not in my character to talk to any nwada ndigbo in public but you failed to dialogue after reaching you in private and had series of talk with you and others who are aggrieved,what you did was to label me and PointB and others as hypocrite and onlytruth servant.Forgetting that if we are what you claimed i wouldn't have gone to the extent i went to make sure i resolve things because you are one of the personality igbos can be proud of here on NL but getting to the final point to sort things out you declined me and others because we are onlytruth loyalist, forgetting that anyone who is not bias can boldly tell you that onlytruth have done what some of our leaders offline could not do, bringing igbos to speak with one voice is not a child task.If i failed to support a progressive igbo mind who else do i support? retrogressive ones? My advice is you should stop provoking already provoked igbo populace who was the instrument that brought new Eze nwanyi and Eze nwoke.Just allow the tribunal and Eze council members to calm the ongoing issue down in our own way.We have terms law how to approach any issue arise and our best weapon is dialogue just as we tried to do with you but you declined,now we are currently doing it to arrest the present issue.

Udo.

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by texazzpete(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva: Ogugua should just be aware that some outsiders who are siding her are doing so just to cause confusion.

No. I am contributing here because I DESPISE bullies. You joyless folks ARE bullies, ganging up on her for an innocuous statement. Anyone with half a brain knows exactly what she meant to say. I suspect you know it.

You gravely disappoint me, though. We've had several run-ins on Nairaland in the past, but I swear I thought you were made of nobler stuff than this.

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva: Ogugua should just be aware that some outsiders who are siding her are doing so just to cause confusion.

you are a fool!
did the outsiders make this thread? ever since okija-juju left the matter in God's hands, has anyone caused any trouble on this matter? instead of you to face the troublemaker that started this rubbish, you are busy witchhunting the people asking for justice? afam - shame on you! i hope someone shows this mess to your father so he can remove your name from his will - you deserve nothing from him, you have shamed him enough on these pages.........your share of his inheritance should go to the lunatics prowling the owerri bridge!

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
texazzpete:

No. I am contributing here because I DESPISE bullies. You joyless folks ARE bullies, ganging up on her for an innocuous statement. Anyone with half a brain knows exactly what she meant to say. I suspect you know it.

You gravely disappoint me, though. We've had several run-ins on Nairaland in the past, but I swear I thought you were made of nobler stuff than this.
I think you're referring to the wrong individual. Check previous pages to see my stand on this issue.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

spoken like a true bastard belched from the cünt of a lunatic.....
look at you engaged in fisticuffs with a woman.....you are a disgrace to your lineage! i bet you wear sanitary pads every full moon.....useless man giving the igbo nature a bad name!
thank you, its better you stand in for her because she cant take my venom but I already addressed you in the other thread. when will you learn. why do you insist on walking around with an empty skull.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
[s]
CHESSBOARD:
Hahahaha, funny you, now you agree its 4 countries in one instead of 4 independent countries u said, SMH.... Guy the last place i wanna live is Wales, infact UK as a whole. pls dont derail this thread EWU
[/s]

So, why did you lie about living in Wales, prick?

Phuck off and go play in traffic.. undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

you are a fool!
did the outsiders make this thread? ever since okija-juju left the matter in God's hands, has anyone caused any trouble on this matter? instead of you to face the troublemaker that started this rubbish, you are busy witchhunting the people asking for justice? afam - shame on you! i hope someone shows this mess to your father so he can remove your name from his will - you deserve nothing from him, you have shamed him enough on these pages.........your share of his inheritance should go to the lunatics prowling the owerri bridge!
You should be awarded the biggest 1diot for the month of November. The month has barely started but you've thumped every other 1diot on nairalsnd with your show of extreme stupidity. I wonder why they don't deport people for being stup1d.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Antivirus92(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: Soooo, does it change the fact that you are a hopeless imbe.cile?

Would my height change the stoopidity that flows in your genes?

My offer is still open you know?a penny for each poster with your stale face.

Answer me, son of a circus monkey.
you can't even speak good english. I will advise you to enroll into adult education and before i forget, start from primary one

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
texazzpete:

So this bitter old f00l is still alive?
YOU are a disgrace to your tribe. Bitter, crusty old m0r0ns like you are only a millstone around the neck of Ndigbo. All you thrive on is spreading your m0r0nic gospel of hatred and despair.

If you do not know anyone who has followed through with a project as noble as what Ogugua is planning to do, does that mean she MUST be a sham too? Tell me again who is working to bring down Igbo people.

Better she spends time on the Romance section with lighthearted banter than to be like you...a sad, mean little man who will not rest until his fellow Igbos are funneled through his vision of hatred and despair.

The world has turned and left you behind, old f00l.

Really I don't think anyone could have put it better.

The tragedy is that some young guys are been brainwashed and subscribed tothis hate-filled useless man that thrives in spreading hate instead of showing love and compassion that is ordinarily expected from an old person.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
thank you, its better you stand in for her because she cant take my venom but I already addressed you in the other thread. when will you learn. why do you insist on walking around with an empty skull.

you have no venom - you are a spineless wimp!
she's disgraced you enough - i couldn't stand it watching a woman use your manhood to wipe the public toilet.....if you have any shame at all, you should hang yourself tonight! you troglodytes have no shame - y'all remind me of those idiotic igbo elders who gather by the bushpath to gossip about the teenage women in the village: piss-stained, alcohol-sodden, jobless, tactless and gutless!

afam4eva:
You should be awarded the biggest 1diot for the month of November. The month has barely started but you've thumped every other 1diot on nairalsnd with your show of extreme stupidity. I wonder why they don't deport people for being stup1d.

this uncircumcised bigot won't shut his mouth and walk away.....
were you born feet first and brain dead? what's your business with what i say to others? i hope an asteroid collides with your okada-seat shaped head and burn you to ashes.......

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
Bwahahahahaha

All the Biafran keyboard warriors have been decimated on their own thread...

You lot are hereby "impeached" from the thread!! grin

It sucks to be you guys, TBH... undecided undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
I really dont get this, do you think am into street yabs. lmfao. Biiiiitch, my mom is currently chilling where you and your future generations can never attain in a lifetime. you call me a monkey, am male but I can bet a million dollars that I look better than you without even seeing your dirty face.

How is business going? not something you can easily understand because its more complex than selling groundnuts in the market.

I wanted to let you slide because Andre asked me to but it seems you are more foolish than the idddiots that birthed you. Wtf, talking about mommythis that. Do you know what a hoe is to be using it to abuse someone, do you know where iy came from, have you ever stepped out of Nigeria, look at this gutter girl still in thr gutter talking thrash.

You husband must be a fool having a dolt like you at home unless you generate extra income tru harlotry. Yo fuk you, fuk ogugua, fuk any body that birthed you. die a painful death.
ify is rocking azonto on your grave, I know you are stonecold dead to notice.

You are opening threads, crying over an online title and assume you are still alive? What a joke!

Your mom is chilling?which zoo please and which good samaritan threw her a banana?

Haha. What a deluded ar.arhole.

Ogugua is and remains the queen,quench!!!

6 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by tpia1: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
i did not follow the election thread, and so did not know anything about it until this topic came up.

the lady in question has always posted the way she does- chalk it down to her social circle [ie who she moves with/regards as her mentor], or whatever- what is surprising is no concerns were raised [i assume], during the voting process.

becomerich has won a similar election before, pertaining to politics section, and the results were cancelled simply because some folks did not like him or felt they disagreed with his views.

I believe i suggested on a particular eze nairaland thread, that a specific position should be created for her which will enable her to function with minimal conflict with her igbo brethren who are concerned about her views which they see as detrimental to the overall igbo cause. A position which will prevent her being at loggerheads with other igbos, not one which will escalate the already simmering issues.

ogugua is very attached to seun [and maybe mukina], and while seun is strongly pro-igbo, it might not be in the way many igbo posters understand. So, her point of reference is whoever is behind seun himself [ie his igbo/other backers].

nl is important to certain think tanks, and as such, they dont leave certain positions and opinions to chance, hence the situation of nl itself.

as per topic, i have no stake in the subject matter, dont even know what the title means [ezenwanyi should be head of the igbo women or something?], and therefore, i dont really regard it as any of my business.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by tpia1: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by White007(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
How come the mods allow such a thread to thrive? Smh.

The Mods must be dead sleepy
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
i tell you what. . .you guys crack me up.

All these pyrotechnics over a redundant internet/online/nairaland title??

LMAO. . .
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
tpia1:
I believe i suggested on a particular eze nairaland thread, that a position should be created for her which will enable her to function with minimal conflict with her igbo brethren who are concerned about her views which they see as detrimental to the overall igbo cause.

What's the "overall Igbo cause" on a faceless forum?

It's just a ceremonial title - you lot are taking the internet too seriously, you need to get off this thing and get back to real life smh...

1 Like

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
....and where is that bastard that opened this thread? angry angry
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
OMO IBO: i tell you what. . .you guys crack me up.

All these pyrotechnics over an internet/online/nairaland position??

LMAO. . .

it's a disgrace......

advocate666
afam4eva
freeglobe
dede1
pointB
antivirus92
and the other street urchins who conspired against ogugua should not be allowed to interact with animals, let alone human beings......these lunatics are a disgrace to manhood - they have shamed humanity and if fair is fair, they all deserve a violent death or an incurable disease!

3 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
Antivirus92: you can't even speak good english. I will advise you to enroll into adult education and before i forget, start from primary one
look who's talking about grammar. The imported olodo via the milky way. Oh lordy.
You put 2 O's to the word m0r0n.

2 Likes

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:
this uncircumcised bigot won't shut his mouth and walk away.....
were you born feet first and brain dead? what's your business with what i say to others? i hope an asteroid collides with your okada-seat shaped head and burn you to ashes.......
May Amadioha and Sango collabo cut off that finger that you're using to type and your pennis too. See the way you're steaming as if someone cheated you off your blackand white TV inheritance from your father. Why don't you make yourself more useful by getting a job even if it's to wash dead bodies for a living or spraying people perfume in public toilets and stop masturbbating when IGBO is mentioned anywhere. Dude, get a life and quit trolling.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31)

Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Ben Murray-Bruce (photos) / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.