Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24757 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dede1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Again you are an AZZ!!!

Even if some folks have turned it to something else in the past, does that mean she will? How do you summarily dismiss someone's worthy efforts just because others. . .people she is not associated with, did it wrong. Only a BORN FOOOOL thinks like that and I shudder at the very though that people like you are out there walking among regular folks.

Again I ask. . .Do you think the helpless are going to say, don't come and help us because in the past others have come and nothing came out of it? In your wildest reta.rded imagination. . .do you see a situation where a sick person, who is near death, asking if credit has been given to everyone who helped him before he takes what is being offered?!!

Only an Eejit like you will think "getting credit" is the the most important aspect of helping others.

There is no doubt an AZZ is better you. The Ogugwu88 whom seem to celebrate has opinionated that Anambra State is teeming with kidnappers. I hope she needs to think more about being a victim of kidnapping in Anambra State than wasting time on her goofy medical mission. Maybe the medical mission she is thinking about should benefit kidnappers.

I never insinuated people should not help destitute people as you would onlookers to believe. However, you do not have to denigrate the people whom you wish to help by bearing idiotic opinions about them. Only moronic numskull treats everything under the sphere of mankind with loaded emotions and sentiments. Based on what Ogugwu88 had said about Anambra State and acts of kidnapping, I shall advise her to stay away from Anambra State and Alaigbo.

On patriotic note, she can channel her wonderful efforts on medical mission to states such as Kaduna, Zamfara, Kogi and Taraba States in Nigeria instead of Anambra State. By the way, only douche bags such as you are consumed with the thought of “getting credit”, olodo.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Desola:

Speak English okolo!

Moraforker!
Speak English? Shey iwo mo bi won shey so English ni? Village girl.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
Someone needs to print this thread out and send it to a Nollywood producer.

These people think they are are in their village square, men. The way they talk reminds me of the way those old moraeffing Igbo elders sit under a tree and shout over each other all in the name of settling a dispute. These people are soooo...primitive!! grin grin grin grin

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
You lot should take your epistles about getting credit, debit, loans, mortgages etc.. away from this thread...

This is the next episode - the battle of verdun!! undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
[size=14pt]@Coogar
What do you do for a living? EFCC is not after you...they're after bigger thieves and not yahoo yahoo boys.
[/size]
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by solomon111(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
Desola: Women arise!

We go scatter this place now.

Wait o, I dey come. Sango lo ma pa gbogbo eyin omo okoro yi! Mo n bo o! angry angry angry angry angry
sango lo ma pa iya e.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
solomon111: sango lo ma pa iya e.

Olukoso lo ma feje e we. Ati ti e, ati iran diran e!

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Bro did you receive my mail? please check your mail i have sent a mail to you concern your appeal.

Thank you.
i saw it and replied. Thanks
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dede1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
dayokanu:

Dendemoron, You are a disgrace to your lineage.

Take your age, divide it by 3, You would have an idea of Oguguas age.

You freaking loser. All what you have achieved at you miserable old age, this girl would achieve before 30.

Dayolodo, you are a regrettable dunce.

Who could be more a disgrace to his\her lineage than you whose father abandoned at birth? Do you know Ogugwu88? It is true that birds of the same feathers flock together. A person can not denigrate the people the person wishes to help through bearing idiotic opinions.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
Please, can someone translate the Yoruba missiles for me??

#ILuvNL grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
hypeman:

That's what happens when your outlook to life is confined to the forests around your village square...

Maybe, Andre and Redsun would educate you further... Most of the ad-libs I use aren't African American words - they're Black British words, of Caribbean origin..

Let me educate you a little bit:

- I use "you lot" - AAs say "y'all."
- I use "darg" - AAs say "dawg."
- I use "batty or bum" - AAs say "butt or booty."
- I use "bruv" - AAs say "brah."

etc.. learn and stop being ignorant, Mr. Globe... undecided

dude stfu. I already told you the things you type that are british. Anyone can say bruv not only british. y'all is American not AA.
you may use some of your british slangs sometimes but ve never noticed it, the only ones ve noticed from you is AA lifestyle infused in your comments. lol, talking about forest square in village, you have the village mentality thinking london is a big deal. I hate anything british, from the people to the place, I cant even stay there, there is no life there. No culture, I dont even like football that much, BB all day so I could give two fuks about how you type. I only see you as an AA wannabe, btw this is FREEglobe and not MR. Globe.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
And here comes, Bluetooth, the field marshal...

It's about to get hot in here, I'm taking my clothes off.... grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva: @Coogar
What do you do for a living? EFCC is not after you...they're after bigger thieves and not yahoo yahoo boys.

go home and do something meaningful with your life
there's no career progression being an Internet cafe bouncer....you would either end up dead or incarcerated! time to go on my knees and pray hard you get locked up, i would be amused to see what clifford orji wannabes do to your bushy rectum, you shameless plank!

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
dude stfu. I already told you the things you type that are british. Anyone can say bruv not only british. y'all is American not AA.
you may use some of your british slangs sometimes but ve never noticed it, the only ones ve noticed from you is AA lifestyle infused in your comments. lol, talking about forest square in village, you have the village mentality thinking london is a big deal. I hate anything british, from the people to the place, I cant even stay there, there is no life there. No culture, I dont even like football that much, BB all day so I could give two fuks about how you type. I only see you as an AA wannabe, btw this is FREEglobe and not MR. Globe.

kini gbogbo kantan-kantan t'eleyi nso bayi?

Eje ti ta siwo lopolo.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by solomon111(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
Desola:

speak in a civilized language,and not rumblings of fools.
May you curse rebound upon you,and your generations.
Ewu.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
Desola:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

If God is fair like we all know....you are a natural candidate for the hottest part of Hell.....may your sojourn to the eternal furnace be quickened with this post of yours.

Imagine the bandit cannot even correctly spell out Re.tard!!!

Oloriburuku somebody!
so you've spelt it correctly, I cant recall a . in Retartd. Dude you are Retartded!i
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by freecocoa(f): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
Seriously now what is going on here?
Dede1 what are you going on about?
We are not here to insult the person of Ogugua.
The issue here is about her being fit for the position of Ezenwanyi or not, why are you making such derogatory comments about her?
Its not necessarily as if the comment she made is a blatant lie, the problem here is about her being diplomatic about it.
Oputara na ndi igbo anaghi eme kidnapping?
Ihe anyi na ekwu bu na dika onye ndu anyi.
okwesighi isonye ndi mba ozo ekwu udi okwu ahu against us, so please you might wanna take it easy with the insults.
Ogugua is a nice person and I know how you people go about your business on here especially in regards to other tribes, hence the reason I said Ogugua can't be what y'all expect of her, biko akpari zina nwa nmadu, not cool at all.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
solomon111: speak in a civilized language,and not rumblings of fools.
May you curse rebound upon you,and your generations.
Ewu.

Eleeribu raise to power infinity. Sebi o ro wipe o le mo oso ju iya oso lo ni? Mi o ni ba e na ni kekere rara. Waa te, wa jete mo!

Alawoku omo!

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:

You already outed yourself when you said: "We talk about hip-hop together.".... The only person I discuss hip-hop with is Mr. Globe!! grin

Cool, I'm an AA wannabe. don't derail the thread... undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by SisiKill1: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dede1:

There is no doubt an AZZ is better you. The Ogugwu88 whom seem to celebrate has opinionated that Anambra State is teeming with kidnappers. I hope she needs to think more about being a victim of kidnapping in Anambra State than wasting time on her goofy medical mission. Maybe the medical mission she is thinking about should benefit kidnappers.

I never insinuated people should not help destitute people as you would onlookers to believe. However, you do not have to denigrate the people whom you wish to help by bearing idiotic opinions about them. Only moronic numskull treats everything under the sphere of mankind with loaded emotions and sentiments. Based on what Ogugwu88 had said about Anambra State and acts of kidnapping, I shall advise her to stay away from Anambra State and Alaigbo.

On patriotic note, she can channel her wonderful efforts on medical mission to states such as Kaduna, Zamfara, Kogi and Taraba States in Nigeria instead of Anambra State.
Oh Lord in Heaven! Please someone tell me this eejit lives in a cave? I really need the peace of mind that this brainless animal is not actually living with people. . .and even breeding!!! Extreme measures should be taken to cut idiocy like this before it spreads.

Ogugua knows there are kidnappers and Anambra, so why does she still want to come there on a medical mission? So it now a crime to be aware of the situation on ground and still want to fight to do what's right? How demented does one have to be to think like this?!

God help us!!

By the way, only douche bags such as you are consumed with the thought of “getting credit”, olodo.

Says the SOB who wrote this

However, I have issue when such medical mission was as a result of collective effort only for few individuals to turn it into a personal and political show in Nigeria.

I think we can officially christen you Mr. Douchbag king of Mor[i]o[/i]ns. Oh before you get offended that you are just getting recognition, I should tell you this is just a formality, you've always been Mr. Douchbag King of Mor[i]o[/i]ns.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

go home and do something meaningful with your life
there's no career progression being an Internet cafe bouncer....you would either end up dead or incarcerated! time to go on my knees and pray hard you get locked up, i would be amused to see what clifford orji wannabes do to your bushy rectum, you shameless plank!
Bloke, be proud of what you do for a living. At least you have a job duping people. There are people that have no source of livelihood.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva: [size=14pt]@Coogar
[/size]
coogar is a cooker. am just kidding, he is jobless, can you employ the retartded fellow in your business? ok he is doing the normal work, yahoo yahoo
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
coogar is a cooker. am just kidding, he is jobless, can you employ the retartded fellow in your business? ok he is doing the normal work, yahoo yahoo
I doubt if he has the IQ to the the kind of job that i'm doing. I think his IQ is fit for only washing dead boddies, spraying people perfumes in public toilets and selling G-string. He's not even smart enough to sell Gala in hold-up because he'll get knocked down by a car. If there's any justice in the world, Coogar will be cleaning my shoe and carrying my bag.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dede1:

Dayolodo, you are a regrettable dunce.

Who could be more a disgrace to his\her lineage than you whose father abandoned at birth? Do you know Ogugwu88? It is true that birds of the same feathers flock together. A person can not denigrate the people the person wishes to help through bearing idiotic opinions.

Do I know ogugua? Yes I am Ogugua. Moroon.

the sleep that begat you 69 years ago is still a nightmare to the participants. They regret everything they did on that day that conceived the maggot called Dende

Its an open secret in your village that the mad man at the market center pounced on a woman and impregnated her that fateful night.

This freaking loser with his flat head and "High waist" trouser who begs his sons agemate to buy him beer at night is talking to girl who has way more potential than your entire lineage.

Dont hate on Ogugua, Blame your Chi for giving you such bad luck

Anuofia
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
So this thread is still on? I have missed a lot. Unfortunately am not in the mood for nairaland today cos I lost some amount of money to FRAUDSTERS this afternoon. "Cries"

@Ogugua,I am anxiously waiting for your speech this night.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
I've never seen so many cruise missiles going off in different directions in my entire life in the cyberworld...

Damn!! Nigerians go hard!!! grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Osisikankwu, Kidnap Kingpin Killed By Soldiers (Page 1 of 2)