Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24758 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2012

Shame on all okoros who hide the real truth.iboland is a den of kidnappers !

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dede1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

buhahaha
i can write everything dede1 has achieved on a mustard seed! that dude is a chronic tribalist.......a shameless one for that matter....i shudder to think what he looks like in the real world!

epitome of a kerosene background.....

web-what?
stop deluding yourself, houseboy!
your madam would soon arrive from ipodo market......your access to the computer would soon be restricted till tomorrow when your madam goes to work again.....oloshious fellow, you want me in a dickwaving contest....my mentality is not shallow, keep lying to yourself you are a programmer? programming what? pirated dvds or 2nd hand refrigerator spare-parts?

It is a common behavior among ninnies such as you to claim outrageous personalities when they want to appear as reasonable as a canteen rat. Anybody who claimed to have been born and raised in Enugu should be able to show an iota of straits to compliment such bogus claim. Enugu does not raise deranged varmints.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:
Bloke, be proud of what you do for a living. At least you have a job duping people. There are people that have no source of livelihood.

afam, you are a pleb....stop lying to yourself you have a job!

FreeGlobe:
coogar is a cooker. am just kidding, he is jobless, can you employ the retartded fellow in your business? ok he is doing the normal work, yahoo yahoo

look @ this hypersensitive imbëcile.......
who can be more jobless than you? you grown men with grey hair gathered together against a woman thrice younger than youse to cast aspersions at her persona - i hope amadioha infect your obese body with dengue fever!

afam4eva:
I doubt if he has the IQ to the the kind of job that i'm doing. I think his IQ is fit for only washing dead boddies, spraying people perfumes in public toilets and selling G-string. He's not even smart enough to sell Gala in hold-up because he'll get knocked down by a car. If there's any justice in the world, Coogar will be cleaning my shoe and carrying my bag.

bahahaha
afam, do you have a shoe? you are the modern day jonathan!
isn't that the reason you fell in love with the american anthem? anuofia......i have sent a memo to the american embassy with your details - if you show up there, they would cage you and beat ojukwu's corpse out of your fat belly......

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dede1:

It is a common behavior among ninnies such as you to claim outrageous personalities when they want to appear as reasonable as a canteen rat. Anybody who claimed to have been born and raised in Enugu should be able to show an iota of straits to compliment such bogus claim. Enugu does not raise deranged varmints.

Your senility is alarming recently.You are yet to address the issue raised by ogugua instead you are attacking as usual.change your way old man ! angry
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Freecocoa and CommonS, what's good? wink
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Katsumoto: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

bahahaha
isn't that the reason you fell in love with the american anthem? anuofia......i have sent a memo to the american embassy with your details - if you show up there, they would cage you and beat ojukwu's corpse out of your fat belly......

Damn, these chaps are hitting hard.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:
bahahaha
A modern day jonathan is a president...thanks for believing in me. Don't worry i will make you proud as a president. I'll create a ministry of 1diots and your duty there will be to wash the gate men's feet. Thank me.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Desola(f): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

afam, you are a pleb....stop lying to yourself you have a job!

look @ this hypersensitive imbëcile.......
who can be more jobless than you? you grown men with grey hair gathered together against a woman thrice younger than youse to cast aspersions at her persona - i hope amadioha infect your obese body with dengue fever!

bahahaha

Ise!!!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by freecocoa(f): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx: Freecocoa and CommonS, what's good? wink
Nothing seems to be good here o.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx: Freecocoa and CommonS, what's good? wink

ole

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
freecocoa: Nothing seems to be good here o.

Blow papi a kiss... kiss
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
~Bluetooth:

ole

Bwahahahaha

You know I love the girlies... grin grin grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:
A modern day jonathan is a president...thanks for believing in me. Don't worry i will make you proud as a president. I'll create a ministry of 1diots and you will be the cleaner. Thank me.

you missed the point again......i am saying you are the modern day jonathan(the shoeless jonathan)! you won't live long enough to become a president and even if you grow as old as methuselah, you would only rule over pillocks like freeglobe and advocate666!

Dede1:

this odious obnoxious twåt won't cease to amaze me....
every society has its own share of undesirables - you are the perfect example of what is wrong with the ndigbos....unrepentant twit like yourself should be permanently quarantined so you don't infect this community with your idiocy!

you belong to the posse of deluded scientology-esque minority cabal of rabid, fanatical igbotic bigots who attack, ridicule and denigrate anyone who has the chutzpah to question your tribalist ambition! i wasn't going to pay attention to you at first if you weren't such a despicable obnoxious nitwit that displays the same fits of a photo-sensitive epileptic patient!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx:

Blow papi a kiss... kiss
Since when did we start exchanging kiss?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dede1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
freecocoa: Seriously now what is going on here?
Dede1 what are you going on about?
We are not here to insult the person of Ogugua.
The issue here is about her being fit for the position of Ezenwanyi or not, why are you making such derogatory comments about her?
Its not necessarily as if the comment she made is a blatant lie, the problem here is about her being diplomatic about it.
Oputara na ndi igbo anaghi eme kidnapping?
Ihe anyi na ekwu bu na dika onye ndu anyi.
okwesighi isonye ndi mba ozo ekwu udi okwu ahu against us, so please you might wanna take it easy with the insults.
Ogugua is a nice person and I know how you people go about your business on here especially in regards to other tribes, hence the reason I said Ogugua can't be what y'all expect of her, biko akpari zina nwa nmadu, not cool at all.

My sister, I am truly careless whether Ogugwu88 is Eze Nwanyi in Igbo land or NL. In addition, I am not bent on insulting anybody, talk less Ogugua88. However, it is unbecoming of an Igbo lady to denigrate Ndigbo in public and still wish to help them. Nobody disrespects someone he\she wishes to help. Igbo peeps would rather die of hunger than to feed from the hand of a person who denigrates them.

It is always imperative for a dancer to watch the antics of those who are urging the dancer to dance. There is always a motive behind the act of praise singing.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahaha

You know I love the girlies... grin grin grin

I never knew you are polygynous. cool
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
freecocoa: Since when did we start exchanging kiss?

We can start today, there's always a first time.. Dun noe.. wink
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I never knew you are polygynous. cool

I'm not a polygamist, I just love black women with African features... grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
hypeman: Please, can someone translate the Yoruba missiles for me??

#ILuvNL grin

You dont want to know....trust me those Desola's words are so strong !
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ektbear: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Man, I go to sleep for a few hours and you guys blow up this thread to 14 pages cheesy

Lmao
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Oi, back to the BATTLE OF VERDUN...

Coogar is still going in with his Mayweather-esque jabs..

Afam is on the back-foot..

Dede1 is still dropping his Okonkwo-esque English...

Bluetooth is still Bluetooth, the field marshal...

FreeGlobe is irrelevant...

Let's go!!!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dede1:

My sister, I am truly careless whether Ogugwu88 is Eze Nwanyi in Igbo land or NL. In addition, I am not bent on insulting anybody, talk less Ogugua88. However, it is unbecoming of an Igbo lady to denigrate Ndigbo in public and still wish to help them. Nobody disrespects someone he\she wishes to help. Igbo peeps would rather die of hunger than to feed from the hand of a person who denigrates them.

It is always imperative for a dancer to watch the antics of those who are urging dancer to dance. There is always a motive behind the act of praise singing.
you are quite clear to explain yourself, someone says Anambra is a den of kidnappers and she wants to go there for medical mission with super powers so as not to be kidnapped. iddiiotic, double speak, stoopid.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
shymexx:

I'm not a polygamist, I just love black women with African features... grin

Blackass is the best bro.maybe freecocoa can supply some cocoa to you . grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by youngdady: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
God! What is wrong with the youths? And we dare to blame old politicians Na wa ooooh!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Katsumoto: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Egbon, na there you get Ph.D. grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
Prize-fighters, this is the prize - a urine powered generator... Let's get it! cool

[img]http://1.2.3.9/bmi/4.bp..com/-DF6aCEc1k08/UJtPCCRqRCI/AAAAAAAAXEI/NroVJEByFFI/s1600/Urine_powered_generator.jpg[/img]
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by freecocoa(f): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dede1:

It is always imperative for a dancer to watch the antics of those who are urging dancer to dance. There is always a motive behind the act of praise singing.
Ezi okwu ka ekwuru.
I said Ogugua is more American than igbo in one of my posts and some people wanted to crop off my head for that.
I didn't say it to make jest of her, it was more of a figure of speech for me.
I simply meant that she doesn't really know or more like understand how ndiigbo operate on here and would most likely do her thing the way she deems fit not minding whose ox is gored(which isn't really a bad thing mana egwu uche ka ana gba in some cases) but the problem there is that it wouldn't go down with many ndiigbo which is what's happening now.
Her intentions I'm sure is not to disrespect indigbo but here we are.
Anyways let's just take it easy on one another please.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
Again....is it impossible for anyone here to disagree without exchanging personal insults?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
ilugunboy:

You dont want to know....trust me those Desola's words are so strong !
lol, strong really when we cant see what she said, is she a witch now. strong under my Air jordans. nobody cares what desola that has not seen electricity yet in her abode says.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Desola:

Eleeribu raise to power infinity. Sebi o ro wipe o le mo oso ju iya oso lo ni? Mi o ni ba e na ni kekere rara. Waa te, wa jete mo!

Alawoku omo!

Kai! This babe is wicked ...I dont envy this guy on the opposite side
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Hmmm... Freecocoa, can you see that? - the ball is in your court...

When am I getting the "cocoa?" - I promise I won't tell... *J. Holiday's Voice"
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by nduchucks: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Chaa! Chaa!! Chaa!!! Umu Igbo Kwenu! Riienu!! muonu!!! Zuonu!!!!

I thought by now, this thread would have died naturally. I now realize that eran iya ni awon aj'okuta mamumi, thus, I tanda for hia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31)

An Asteroid Or Meteor Will Hit The Earth On September 24, 2015 / Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife / Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68