Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (24676 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

lack of comprehension.....or you are too obtuse to understand my lines
i said fate has it down that i would impregnate your wife - i am talking about the future, you numbskull! it does not matter if you are married now or not.....just remember whenever you decide to marry - my finger and my pënis would be lurking around your wife!

riled? i am having fun as usual!
your servant(advocate666) has provided another rare opportunity for me to shoot my darts at brainless bigots like yourself free of charge.........i love my life, i have no reason to kill myself! you don't love yours - you want to sing the american anthem - you would renounce your igbo heritage if a slave ship berths in lagos! you are a disgrace to your fatherland! i am sending this link to your father's email - the only thing you deserve from his inheritance is his old pipe!
Ke ife ina cho eba ozo? I thought you had killed yourself already. Why not end your worthless existence with just a pull. I gave Rhino the same advice and he's not logged on ever since. I'm giving you the same advice as someone that cares. Shoot yourself- Stab yourself-posion yoursself...it doesn't matter how you go about it but be rest assured that the world will be proud for you to have given up your useless life for the betterment of humanity.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: are you married? If yes, then i pity your husband and his family. You are too raw. A woman should be meek, humble and gentle. You should have a soft mind. Try and CHANGE.
Oh, Mr pity party.

I came late to this party but its noted.

You might need to fry and shoke on your "pity".

My husband is a MAN to the word and does not piss in the pants at the sight of a strong black woman.

Attention obliged.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
By the way you missed the part where I said you and the demented fellow ifyalways will make a nice couple, you should reach out to her, even tho she is married and hiv positive too. we need to start isolating dummies like you too for world peace.

the odious charlatan speaketh absent wisdom once again......
do you even bother to read some of the balderdash you type? why is your intelligent quotient inversely proportional to your age? at 47, you have no life - witchhunting a girl young enough to be your daughter - your masculinity is questionable!

you are not intelligent, you are confused, you are mad. let me help the person who awarded you the fool of November to give you your prize, make sure you celebrate with amala and more ewedu.

my toe-nail packs more intelligence than your whole being.......i can write everything you know in this life on a grain of rice......you depraved lunatic - your conception was a mistake, you should have been aborted the same day you were conceived!

afam4eva:
Ke ife ina cho eba ozo? I thought you had killed yourself already. Why not end your worthless existence with just a pull. I gave Rhino the same advice and he's not logged on ever since. I'm giving you the same advice as someone that cares. Shoot yourself- Stab yourself-posion yoursself...it doesn't matter how you go about it but be rest assured that the world will be proud for you to have given up your useless life for the betterment of humanity.

this obnoxious maggot with his senseless rants....
do you still have the american flag waving in your bedroom - next to the biafran flag? you are such a tyke! i have advised you many moons ago to kill yourself! you don't have to make it messy.........go to your father's farm and eat those cyanide-laced cassava with scrambled eggs and you would be on your way to hell!

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
The thing is...no one applies this much fervor and passion in shouting down other militant or secessionist groups as people do pro -biafrans.

Pointing out Igbo flaws and faults by self-identified Igbos is seen as a hallmark of intelligence and logic by outsiders who will be quick to take offense when one of their own does the same (some folks who are guilty of this are here too).

If that is a requirement for high IQ levels and intelligence, then 90%< of Nairalanders are certified r*tards.

In any case, someone on NL forum rightly stated that dealing with the ethnicity question for Igbos is a matter of pride vs prejudice. You hit hard, they react harder, then are hit again. A never-ending cycle that proves fruitless for people with an inkling of self-worth (on both sides).

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
OMO IBO: I doubt anyone who spent time on his/her mums breasts would kick against ogugua's assertion.

Advocate666 and freeGlobe spent more time sucking on cow's nuts than their mum's brea.sts... undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
This chic is an emotional wreck!!

I used to respect her posts - good girl gone biafran smh... undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
hypeman: [s][/s]

Keep hanging on my nuts and calling me everyone on nl, I don't give two fvcks, to be honest..

If you want to know how I live off nl, you can sign your death certificate, and hit me offline..

See the difference between you and I is that I get paid to be on the internet 24/7 and I'm in the mid-range tax bracket... However, you're stuck in your village with your Pentium II PC...

I'm your God, worship me, and stay stalking me all over nl.. undecided
sit your azz down you american wannabe in the lame neigborhoods of london. Nobody is afraid of you. If you meet me real life, you will have your azz whooped. oh you get paid to post on Nairaland or NairalandUK. lol. stfu
and why didnt I see my name in that list of real igbos, oh you already flawed it by adding the psycopath ifyalways.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:
this obnoxious maggot with his senseless rants....
do you still have the american flag waving in your bedroom - next to the biafran flag? you are such a tyke! i have advised you many moons ago to kill yourself! you don't have to make it messy.........go to your father's farm and eat those cyanide-laced cassava with scrambled eggs and you would be on your way to hell!
If you need a company in hell pls look elsewhere. Afam is candidate for heaven. Satan will gladly keep you company and you know what satan does to people like you? He fvcks them....through the back...i'll be suprised after a few days if you azz hole does not get as wide as the newly commisioned well that was commisioned by oshiomole. Open you azz for satan and be free...
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Tittos: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe: I dont really know why this issue is getting overflogged. WE IGBOS ON NAIRALAND HAVE SPOKEN. WE HAVE REJECTED OGUGUA OR WHATEVER.. SHE CAN BE EZENWANYI OF @POINTB, Yoruba AND BOKO HARAM FOR ALL WE CARE. WE HAVE TOTALLY REJECTED HER, WE DONT NEED TO EVEN GIVE HER THE 'HONOR' OF IMPEACHMENT. WE ONLY HAVE ODUMCHI AS THE DULY ELECTED EZE NDIGBO NAIRALAND. THE POSITION OF EZENWANYI IS VACANT.
SHIKENA.

I recall we repeatedly discussed this with pointb but he was adamant and only interested in disqualifying okija thinking he can subfue the agitation.. I even doubt the validity of that election as cpncerns the ezenwanyi position. I think @policewoman won cool well we have moved on. WE REJECT THE NAIRALAND FEMALE ALH HARAM AS OUR EZENWANYI.

You reject her..We igbos support her..you can choose your personal ezenwanyi.but she was choosen by majority and that stands..
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hmm.
Ify nwanne'm biko ozugo nu.
The matter don comot from play.
I know why I said from the onset that Ogugua isn't the right person for this post.
It is because of things like this.
Some people will expect certain things of her
which isn't her style, now see what its causing.
Y'all should take a chill pill abeg.
Obu ihe ifere otu umuigbo si agbaso onwe anyi mgba. Na wa sha.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ifyalways(f): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Antivirus92: a smelly LovePeddler! You can't even afford a common soap to wash ur rotten body during mensuration.
hello! Is anyone talking about his mom?

Child, how can you be so ungrateful? That woman toiled on dykes to feed you and this is your appreciation?

Hey m0r0n, ify is done @ the salon and heading home. I'll be gone now but back soon.

You need the break to earn a few coins giving and receiving BJ on pigs. I'm very considerate. Haha

Repeat once again "ogugua is the queen of ndi igbo nld and I can't do shyte about that"

Rofl @ all the pathetic wimps feeling so threatened by a strong black woman.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by redsun(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
hypeman: Since, this is nairaland, not biafraland - how about we separate the "wheat" from the "chaff" and let the REAL Igbos(not Biafrans) decide what's best for Igbos on this forum..

Roll call of the real Igbos:

- Ifyalways.
- eGuerilla.
- Danka777.
- Olodostein.
- Ogugua88.
- Stillwater.
- ItsModella.
- ikekings.
- Sam_ikenna.
- Manny4life.
- Cap28.
- Horus.
- Igbo2011.
- Redsun.

You are mistaking the harvest for the chaffs and vice versa.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by tpia1: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
90%> of Nairalanders are certified r*tards.

nobody doubts that for sure.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
nnenna.1:
The thing is...no one applies this much fervor and passion in shouting down other militant or secessionist groups as people do pro -biafrans.

Pointing out Igbo flaws and faults by self-identified Igbos is seen as a hallmark of intelligence and logic by outsiders who will be quick to take offense when one of their own does the same (some folks who are guilty of this are here too).

If that is a requirement for high IQ levels and intelligence, then 90%< of Nairalanders are certified r*tards.

In any case, someone on NL forum rightly stated that dealing with the ethnicity question for Igbos is a matter of pride vs prejudice. You hit hard, they react harder, then are hit again. A never-ending cycle that proves fruitless for people with an inkling of self-worth (on both sides).
^
in all my time of using Nairaland, I present you with the smartest girl ve ever seen on this forum. I admire her intelligence. I believe she has a charm in person.

meanwhile someone tell this cursed idddiot @coogar to get off my dick and get a life with some amala.

hypeman/shymexx/bittymex/etc wants to join the party too. smh
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
Good evening/morning all. I have read everything in this thread as well as the posts in the other thread for me. I'm very busy on Thursdays as I have class all morning and then head to the hospital to volunteer until the evening. I will give a proper response later tonight.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:
If you need a company in hell pls look elsewhere. Afam is candidate for heaven. Satan will gladly keep you company and you know what satan does to people like you? He fvcks them....through the back...i'll be suprised after a few days if you azz hole does not get as wide as the newly commisioned well that was commisioned by
oshiomole. Open you azz for satan and be free...

shut your traps, you homoerotic peasant......if there's any justice in the world, there's no iota of doubt you would be polishing lucifer's knob while you are being fisted by a dozen goblins....

FreeGlobe:
in all my time of using Nairaland, I present you with the smartest girl ve ever seen on this forum. I admire her intelligence. I believe she has a charm in person.

meanwhile someone tell this cursed idddiot @coogar to get off my dick and get a life with some amala.

hypeman/shymexx/bittymex/etc wants to join the party too. smh

may the gods shrivel your cöck!

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

shut your traps, you homoerotic peasant......if there's any justice in the world, there's no iota of doubt you would be polishing lucifer's knob while you are being fisted by a dozen goblins....
If there's any justice in the world you'll be selling G-strings in Ipodo market. Na God save you say na dead body you dey wash.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
tpia1:

some of the 90% chief retartds.
dayokanu
illeke idi
coogar
desola
geez
ogugua
illegunboy or whatever
bluetooth
ifyalways

about to join
shymexx
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by redsun(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
tpia1:

What are you doing here?Did you just missed your way to the coven?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by tpia1: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
^turn to JESUS.

I know that name pricks you like fire, but its your only hope.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
sit your azz down you american wannabe in the lame neigborhoods of london. Nobody is afraid of you. If you meet me real life, you will have your azz whooped. oh you get paid to post on Nairaland or NairalandUK. lol. stfu
and why didnt I see my name in that list of real igbos, oh you already flawed it by adding the psycopath ifyalways.

American wannabe? That shows you have never left the thick forests engulfing your village square... If you had any exposure, you would know that my posts and style of writing is more British than anyone else on this forum... Heck, all the ad-libs I use are more British than tea and crumpet...

I double dare you to take this off nl, and see if you won't be the next man caught slipping... I don't do the keyboard warrior thing, I smash people's face in for talking reckless - and I'll smash your fugly face and yellow eyes in...

I get paid to be online 24/7 - and I choose to spend quality time on nl with Nigerians... This isn't about your profession as a village palm wine tapper, this is network security, mate...

Real recognise real and I know who the real Igbos and Biafrans are... You're a biafran, enjoy being stuck on your biafran pipe dream... undecided undecided
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by ebere1712: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
texazzpete:

So this bitter old f00l is still alive?
YOU are a disgrace to your tribe. Bitter, crusty old m0r0ns like you are only a millstone around the neck of Ndigbo. All you thrive on is spreading your m0r0nic gospel of hatred and despair.

If you do not know anyone who has followed through with a project as noble as what Ogugua is planning to do, does that mean she MUST be a sham too? Tell me again who is working to bring down Igbo people.

Better she spends time on the Romance section with lighthearted banter than to be like you...a sad, mean little man who will not rest until his fellow Igbos are funneled through his vision of hatred and despair.

The world has turned and left you behind, old f00l.
Why are you here? why don't you bother about what ever nation you are from. This is an Igbo affair. Stop stalking us. We are not interested in taking slaves or keeping concubines. Go the fulani, they would help you out of your misery grin
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Antivirus92(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
ifyalways: hello! Is anyone talking about his mom?

Child, how can you be so ungrateful? That woman toiled on dykes to feed you and this is your appreciation?

Hey m0r0n, ify is done @ the salon and heading home. I'll be gone now but back soon.

You need the break to earn a few coins giving and receiving BJ on pigs. I'm very considerate. Haha

Repeat once again "ogugua is the queen of ndi igbo nld and I can't do shyte about that"

Rofl @ all the pathetic wimps feeling so threatened by a strong black woman.
fool! Are you running away? I thought you will spend the little energy you got from ur yesterday's lunch(cos i know that was the last time you ate) arguing with me. Ashawo of the first order. Ugly,mannerless old woman!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
dayokanu
illeke idi
coogar
desola
geez
ogugua
illegunboy or whatever
bluetooth
ifyalways

about to join
shymexx

I'm me, cu.nt - a Nigerian observing things from the outside...

I critique Yoruba, Igbo, Benin, and Hausa Fulani... I once critiqued Ibadan and Ibadan people on this forum(I'm quarter Ibadan by the way) and most Ibadan people on this forum don't like my character... So, don't put me in any stupid box!!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by coogar: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:
If there's any justice in the world you'll be selling G-strings in Ipodo market. Na God save you say na dead body you dey wash.

selling g-strings is a honest job - ask victoria's secret....
better than what you do for living - luring innocent young women into the bush to be sold to ritualists! afam - repent before the bakassi boys give you the "necklace" treatment.......you photosensitive epileptic patient!

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Dede1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
texazzpete:

So this bitter old f00l is still alive?
YOU are a disgrace to your tribe. Bitter, crusty old m0r0ns like you are only a millstone around the neck of Ndigbo. All you thrive on is spreading your m0r0nic gospel of hatred and despair.

If you do not know anyone who has followed through with a project as noble as what Ogugua is planning to do, does that mean she MUST be a sham too? Tell me again who is working to bring down Igbo people.

Better she spends time on the Romance section with lighthearted banter than to be like you...a sad, mean little man who will not rest until his fellow Igbos are funneled through his vision of hatred and despair.

The world has turned and left you behind, old f00l.

It is prudent you shut up your mouth, old fool. Honestly, I do not care what rotten opinion Oguguw88 bears. However, I implore her not to develop sick stomach on the opinions other people may have about her. Are you not moronically idiotic to get twisted because people had opinion about Oguguw88? Yet it is fine with you if she had opinion regardless how awkward such opinion appears.

Anybody who had an opinion that Alaigbo is jam-packed with heartless kidnappers should not harbor plans to embark on medical mission to such a place. Oguguw88 can not eat her cake and have it. I hope she will not be kidnapped on her way to deliver her imaginary medical mission. Maybe her intended medical mission to Alaigbo is for kidnappers, olodo. What a bast.ard.

I do not give a ratazz about her nonsensical Eze Nwanyi NL but have issues with her arrogation of Nigeria’s social decadence such kidnapping as Igbo affairs. Of course, a jackass such as you would be gladden that Igbo image is publically tarnished by lazy hole such as Ogugwu88.

Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by EzePromoe: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
Oh my God, some people just deserves to live because it's illegal to take life. angry
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by FreeGlobe(f): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:
lmaooooooooooooo. cruel world, there is no justice I tell ya, that guy is retardetd!
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
redsun:

You are mistaking the harvest for the chaffs and vice versa.

Huh? Can you explain further?
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by redsun(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
tpia1: ^turn to JESUS.

I know that name pricks you like fire, but its your only hope.

What if i am the jesus that you are searching for?And that i can free you from you self-inflicted afflictions?

Come to me baby,i will lessen your heavey laden.It cost you nothing.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Afam4eva(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
coogar:

selling g-strings is a honest job - ask victoria's secret....
better than what you do for living - luring innocent young women into the bush to be sold to ritualists! afam - repent before the bakassi boys give you the "necklace" treatment.......you photosensitive epileptic patient!
Do victoria secrets sell G-string in Ipodo market? If there's any justice in the world, you would have been living in aa remote village without access to the internet to spew intellectually deficient jargons.
Re: ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
FreeGlobe:
dayokanu
illeke idi
coogar
desola
geez
ogugua
illegunboy or whatever
bluetooth
ifyalways

about to join
shymexx

If God is fair like we all know....you are a natural candidate for the hottest part of Hell.....may your sojourn to the eternal furnace be quickened with this post of yours.

Imagine the bandit cannot even correctly spell out Re.tard!!!

Oloriburuku somebody!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31)

See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents / Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance / Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105