Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits (2238 Views)

What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits by smile11s(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2008
According to a Good source i read, which is meant to be the truth. When God asked Adam and eve not to eat from a particular leave/vegetable. So serpent forced Eve to eat it. after she ate the leave, which is today's weed or mariguana. She was high and could see things she couldnt see before. So she gave some dope to adam and they both became forever high. THEIR EYES WERE OPEN,

After that event, God knew they will still be hungry for the precious leave, so he reduced the highness in weed, thats why today when we smoke up, the highness only lasts for few hours

LETS SMOKE THINGS, LETS HIGH UP
Re: Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits by pilgrim1(f): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2008
smile11s:

LETS SMOKE THINGS, LETS HIGH UP

You shame the science community! cheesy
Re: Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits by derineushe(f): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2008
i take it that smiles is seriously joking. remember that there are curses that go with adding to God's word or removing from it. the bible says of the fruits of the tree, not leaves. moreover, weed is grass, not leaves. dont incure the wrath of God. smoke weed if u want to, but such blasphemy is uncalled for. is God your mate? respect him!
Re: Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits by luridguy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2008
it is really not compolsary to post a topic undecided i mean its not like seun is giving awards for the most stupid topics on naira land
Re: Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits by tngtech(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ poster
Is the your own translation of the word. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits by olabowale(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2008
To the Poster: This is madness and your fore bearers, Adam and Eve shouldnot be objects of Jokes by anyone!
Re: Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits by router(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2008
@smile 11s
Be Careful tongue
and stop spitting shit tongue
Re: Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 02, 2008
lafable, did the source say God co,mmanded adam not to barz weed, so how does the act leave me where i find myself today
Re: Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits by smile4kenn(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2008
lol
Re: Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits by Eclairs: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2008
Gs u doin ur best to leave up to ur name. Its al smiles but this is a very sensitive issue. Nice one though but, be careful or u draw the wrath of God upon ursef.
Re: Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits by smile11s(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
ok

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Be Known With A Church, Which One Of Them? / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. / Would You Remain An Atheist In The Face Of Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.