Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results (1444 Views)

The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by usmanyaro17: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2012
A close confidant of Gen Muhammadu Buhari who pleaded anonymunity confessed that the Daura General was angry with the Republican candidate Mitt Romney over the fallout of the US Presidential elections which the incumbent Barack Obama won in a tight race,Buhari was sad because Mitt Romney congratulated the President instead of going to court to challenge the results which according to the General is marred by irregularities in some States,he lamented that Mitt Romney is a defeatist who should have fought to the very end.....Nairalanders abeg make wuna help see this matter is General Buhari right on wrong?
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by k2039: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2012
without a link,this story is not any different from Op spewing shi:t.

I doubt the authenticity of this thread

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by ogb5(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2012
k2039: without a link,this story is not any different from Op spewing shi:t.

here is the link. now comment grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1096854/buhari-angry-mitt-romney-over

1 Like

Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by dtemidare: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2012
what has he to offer than court cases that continues to distract the Duly Elected President from caring out his AGENDA. why wont you be angry when you have refused to spend your Pension wisely and stay at home to take care of your grand children.

why wont't you be angry when Boko Haram carefully and hand picked you as it mediator. you cunningly refused because 'they' told you to do so, assuming they didn't what would you have done. my guess is as good as your you will gladenly take the offer.

if you want this country to move forward stay out of Politics and be a good Nigerian. Stop Clowning. Petition my ASS do think Romney IS GeN. M. BuHaRi. Romney is civilized and has good initiative knowing that if does does so he will be disrupting the peace of the country.

ROMNEY LOVES AMERICA, GENRAL BUHARI DO YOU LOVE NIGERIA. IF ASSUMING YOU CONTEST AGAIN IN 2015 AND LOSE WON'T YOU CHALLENGE THE WINNER TO COURT?

DEMOCRATES AND REPUBLICANS AND THE ENTIRE AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE NOT C.P.C
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by dtemidare: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2012
k2039: without a link,this story is not any different from Op spewing shi:t.

YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO COMMENT ON ISSUES AND STOP LOOKING FOR SOURCES OR IS'T NOT GLARING THAT HE IS ANGRY WITH ROMNEY? BUHARI'S SECOND NAME IS REGIONAL CRISIS, POST ELECTION VIOLENCE, COURT INJUNCTIONS, COURT OF APPEAL ETC. OR SHOULD I CONTINUE SO YOU SEE HE HAS EVERY REASON TO BE ANGRY.
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by omoalaro: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2012
Liar, you have started another one.
Anonymous indeed.
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by MurphyT1: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2012
HE SHUD JUST SIT DOWN WITH PEN AND PAPER AND LEARN HOW IT IS DONE, NO THREAT MSGS, NO RALLYING FOR PROTESTERS...JUST ACCEPTANCE
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by Deleahmed: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2012
I don't know how Buhari manage to have ruled this country? Cos us political ideology indicates that of mischief, violence and egocentrism. And the old fool still want to rule Nigeria again. Tofiakwa!!!
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by Ndoz(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2012
8th position
wetin concern Buhari
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by 1800bc(f): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2012
Aside from the issue of link to the report by the OP, why is Buhari not happy over the results of the election....those guys dont think like us man...He needs to get that into his head.
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by Joeadamu86: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2012
What do u expect from someone like Buhari who cherishes controversies and values self interest over and above Nationa interest,instead of him to applaud Romney he is busy angry with him,no wonder he will never win any election again because of strife and bitterness in his heart,he must understand that loosing or winning an election is not a do or die affair,his statements during the 2011 Presidential elections brought violence that killed a lot of innocent people.Romney you did the right thing,dont bother yourself with angry people like Buhari.
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by k2039: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2012
dtemidare:

YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO COMMENT ON ISSUES AND STOP LOOKING FOR SOURCES OR IS'T NOT GLARING THAT HE IS ANGRY WITH ROMNEY? BUHARI'S SECOND NAME IS REGIONAL CRISIS, POST ELECTION VIOLENCE, COURT INJUNCTIONS, COURT OF APPEAL ETC. OR SHOULD I CONTINUE SO YOU SEE HE HAS EVERY REASON TO BE ANGRY.

And you want me to believe Buhari said this,the reason I asked for a link is because I find it hard that a man of his calibre could spew shit like this(remeber he was a former head of state,a presidential aspirant also).

I understand he may have a problem with elections in Nigeria,but election in U.S is close to being free and fair(ofcourse their is no election that is completely free and fair but U.S was very close).

So I find it had to believe he said that.
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by k2039: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2012
ogb5:

here is the link. now comment grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1096854/buhari-angry-mitt-romney-over

You are funny
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by Joeadamu86: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2012
k2039:

And you want me to believe Buhari said this,the reason I asked for a link is because I find it hard that a man of his calibre could spew shit like this(remeber he was a former head of state,a presidential aspirant also).

I understand he may have a problem with elections in Nigeria,but election in U.S is close to being free and fair(ofcourse their is no election that is completely free and fair but U.S was very close).

So I find it had to believe he said that.
my brother Gen.Buhari have every tendency to make such remarks oh,trust Nigerian politicians they hardly accept defeat no matter how clear the results are...the point is just Buhari is a hard liner who is too vindictive and cannot help us to move anywhere at all.
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by blackmale1: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
wetin concern 'baboon' with 'dog' inside 'blood'...
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by bubadaniel13: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Buhari is a perennial presidential contestant,I think FG should giving him pension on that,three attempts no be joke oh..Mitt Romney took country over his self interest something that Buhari lacks,except in the next life I don't see Buhari becoming znigerus's president
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by takedat(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
usmanyaro17: A close confidant of Gen Muhammadu Buhari who pleaded anonymunity confessed that the Daura General was angry with the Republican candidate Mitt Romney over the fallout of the US Presidential elections which the incumbent Barack Obama won in a tight race,Buhari was sad because Mitt Romney congratulated the President instead of going to court to challenge the results which according to the General is marred by irregularities in some States,he lamented that Mitt Romney is a defeatist who should have fought to the very end.....Nairalanders abeg make wuna help see this matter is General Buhari right on wrong?
I don't know why someone will foolishly concoct lies because they don't like the face of a person and some numbties swallowed it. @Op, try to do something reasonable with your life. Bloody compulsive liar

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by GARRIx7(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
take dat: I don't know why someone will foolishly concoct lies because they don't like the face of a person and some numpties swallowed it. @Op, try to do something reasonable with your life. Bloody compulsive liar

The OP is a swine......
All those who commented without any attempt to verify the authenticity of the post are F00LS....
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by gidiMonsta(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
GARRI (x7):

The OP is a swine......
All those who commented without any attempt to verify the authenticity of the post are F00LS....
grin grin grin grin

some people are really dumb sha undecided chei... the OP was obviously been mischievous. grin grin

dtemidare:

He should stop looking for sources to verify a story that is worse than beer parlour gist? You need to have your head examined dude.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by GARRIx7(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
gidiMonsta:

some people are I am really dumb sha undecided chei... the OP was obviously been mischievous. grin grin

REALLY??

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by seunfly: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
dtemidare:

If you are so dumb to talk negative about individual with out evidence or justified reason, i wonder if you ever aquire any knowledge at all. Well we are not like that, i am not going to say anything.
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by misterh(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Itz awkward that some people will believe this. The op was just being sarcastic and some people are already flaring up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by bubadaniel13: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
misterh: Itz awkward that some people will believe this. The op was just being sarcastic and some people are already flaring up.
No mind the bush people,sarcasm is part of the game on NL only for the intelligent to discern ,it's a mind game with a lot of moral lessons.
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by takedat(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
bubadaniel13: No mind the bush people,sarcasm is part of the game on NL only for the intelligent to discern ,it's a mind game with a lot of moral lessons.
What is sarcastic about this thread? What a pea brain you have. This is a defamatory thread sponsored by a goon like yourself ie Reno Omokri of naijapundits.
Just incredible how lost most of you are
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by gbadexy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Bullsh!t
The op must be a naturally slow person to even think this up.
This post is meant to ridicule gen buhari, even a child can easily  that.
Re: Buhari Angry With Mitt Romney Over Elections Results by daryoor(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
buhari buhari, abeg make nobody vote for this terrorist o. Fox news, cnn, aljazzera all of dem no tok irregularity na this aboki dey give us beer parlor jist.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Solution: Power Must Come Back To The North In 2015 - Ango Abdulahi / Borno: Boko Haram Attacks Four Churches, Kills Pastor, Two Others In Gwoza / Exclusive: 4 In 5 In US Face Near-poverty, No Work - Associated Press (AP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.