Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (8537 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by owolabi(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2005
Love at First Sight: Do you believe in it?

Initially I counted this[b] love at first sight[/b] [phenomenom] to be madness or infatuation, but I was later trapped in it.

My current girlfriend, I felt in love with her the first day I set my eyes on her and I was forced to tell her, but there was fire. The first thing she said was that I am crazy. To be sincere, I accepted the insult to be the fact. [I agree that] I was being really crazy to tell a girl I was seeing for the first time that I have tender affection for her. She was even the one that bailed me out, because the way she saw me staring at her after what she said to me she came and said we can be ordinary friends but as time goes on she realized I was not joking when I expressed my feelings to her.

Isn't this funny? Please, all guys out there if you find yourself in such situation, do not hinder expressing it!
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by nike4luv(f): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2005
I believe in love at first sight, too. I mean the way de person looks and the perspection of the person you get in your mind worths it. But someone has got to be careful because first appearances might be risk taking.
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by tcherokee(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2005
Interesting topic <editor: snip>
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by owolabi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2005
Your reply to this topic will be appreciated. <editor:snip>
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by tcherokee(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2005
Personally, I do not believe in Love at first sight.

Real love doesn't come at first sight in my opinion. The kind of love that lasts doesn't come at first sight. That kind of love grows the longer you have been with someone.

You can love the appearance of someone at first sight, you can get infatuated at first sight but that is it. You are just in love with the appearace. You may find out that in the end you may not like the persons personality. Well maybe if you can tell the persons personality at first glance, but I don't think that is possible.

Except when I fell in love with Latoya at first glance, anyway wink
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by hotangel2(f): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2005
I believe in love at first sight. But, in some instances, I don't believe it (instances like when the guy/girl says "gosh, he looks hot, his dressing is the bomb", with so many outwards apperances being the judge of the love.
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by twinkledew(f): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2005
I do not really believe in it. To me it is lust at first sight.
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by gina34(f): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2005
well to start with u have to know somebody before loving the person. so i do,t believe in love at first sight.
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by nike4luv(f): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2005
guys..lemme ask u, if u see beyonce or halle berry for de first time..wot would u say?
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by chimanu2000(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2005
i believe in it. but i know its not for everyone. its life everythings unpredictable
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by TaliTali(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2005
NO. I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT SECOND SIGHT.
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by nike4luv(f): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2005
k
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by fataiiyo(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2005
i blieve in love at 1st..........realy.........and..cool
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by hotangel2(f): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2005
nike4luv:

guys..let me ask u, if u see beyonce or halle berry for de first time..wot would u say?

i see them almost all the time. web, tv and all. smiley

First sight, might not be real life..could also be Pictures. And i am sure most people have seen their pictures before.
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by Pinky(f): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2005
No I don't believe in love at first sight. I only believe in infatuation, attraction & lust at first sight.
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by nike4luv(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2005
lol..am talking bout de guys and am talkin bout real life as in she comes to meet u
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by hotangel2(f): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2005
mmkay. But if i were a guy, i'd Bleep them at that point. I wouldn't worry abt love. You don't love those kinda people at first sight....u just see them and wanna Bleep them. It's the same with girls. If u see an extremely hot guy that look exactly like ur dream man.....you would feel like it's love but then...all u want is Bleep 'em and have 'em. Love doesn't work in those kinda cases. Like u see "2face" or "usher" wink
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by nike4luv(f): 3:42am On Aug 09, 2005
de guy will wanna start crying lol..den he'll say..i'm so in luv wit u..remember wen beyonce gave dis guy a lapdance in front of evry1 at de BET
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by hotangel2(f): 3:44am On Aug 09, 2005
BET award was crazy. The guy was like.....drooling, i am sure he "thingy" was so hard. Oh me gosh..he eyes were poping out.
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by nike4luv(f): 3:45am On Aug 09, 2005
o yea lol
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by nddy(m): 3:58am On Aug 09, 2005
cool Love at first sight is real, plz
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by nike4luv(f): 4:01am On Aug 09, 2005
yea it is
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by Latoya(f): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2005
Yes i believe in love at first sight.
it depends on the personalities the guy potrays.
First impression matter,i will always remeber the first day i ever set my eyez on him,
what happened and how it all went
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by fabian(f): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2005
Hey guys noooooooooooo! There's nada like luv at first sight! shocked NADA.
Aint real! You can really like a person at first sight, and even have a crush, but believe me, Nigerians under estimate the feeling called love. A Naija guy/babe is soooooo quick to say I love you, even when they don't know the meaning of love!
Na wah for us oh! The real question to ask here is Do Nigerians know the meaning of Love?
Some babes feel that if a guy spends money on you, he loves you, and guys erroneously believe that if a girl gives her body freely to you, she must be in love with you.
I think we should have a rethink. This is not just my opinion, take it from me, i've really asked around! grin wink
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by owolabi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2005
fabian why dont you give us the fulland complete meaning of love
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by angelak(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2005
No, i don't believe in love at first sight , but i do believe in s------- l attraction at first sight.
I can't fill in the blank space because i don't want problem with the administrator. lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by Bibi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2005
I think its LUST at first sight. Usually it sabout how she/he looks and the immediate errotic feelings. Thats not love, but lust. Usually doesnt go the long way.
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by gina34(f): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2005
@ Bibi
u are right .u can,t love somebody u just met for the first time it is imposicant.

love @ first sight ko love @ first sight Ni.
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by DEKING3(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2005
No I don't. I can like someone at first sight but not love coz love takes time to grow.
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by Remedy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2005
content deleted
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by fataiiyo(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2005
k
Re: Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? by WesleyanA(f): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2005
there's no such thing as love @ first sight. at least i don't think there is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! / If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? / Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.