Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? (9336 Views)

Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. / 13 Advantages Of Virginity / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2012
PURPOSE OF THREAD;
To ascertain the various opinions of Nairalanders on the criteria to consider someone deflowered.

BODY OF THREAD;
You will agree with me that this is indeed a controversial topic for discussion.There are various ideologies held by various people on this matter.
The 1st school of thought believes that loss of virginity can only be by penetration of the sexual organs which involves two people.The 2nd holds that penetration of anything into the s3x organs,whether natural or artificial, renders one deflowered.Yet another school of thought claims that one loses their virginity by self-induced ejaculation(for men) and by the rupture of the hymen(for women).So what are your opinions concerning this?when do you consider someone to be deflowered?
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by k2039: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
So far penetration is intentional,then I count virginity loss(either self induce or mutual consent).,an*al,self service,blow jobs etc are also included

The only excuse I could issue a waiver are rap*e victims, anything aside from that virginity is in the trash bin
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Clemzy16(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
There is nothing controversial about this topic. Loss of Virginity is not Dignity, it is lack of Opportunity. #shikena
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
How do we go about this? Things used to be easy when we can say a female is no more a virgin cos she has had sex with a guy but now it is different.

You can be a lesbian and have never had penetratîve before yet you have had sex can we call her a virgin?

You can be a girl who has not has it in the virginä but has taken it up the ärse can we call her a virgin?

She might have participated in sports and had the hymn ruptured

for the guys, you babe might gave sucked you off countless time before.

You could have helped your self

or the guy might have been gay and taken it up the ärse too.

My point is simple, we can't really define a virgin, we can only say our views on the topic and try to take what we are comfortable with

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Mynd44: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Clemzy16: There is nothing controversial about this topic. Loss of Virginity is not Dignity, it is lack of Opportunity. #shikena
And this is just bullshît.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
IMHO as soon as the hymen is broken (whether via a dikc or any object) then that person is NO MORE considered a virgin, as she will not bleed during the subsequent penetration (and bleeding during intercourse is the only "proof" of virginity)

also, to me a virgin is someone PURE/INNOCENT etc and therefore it is much more than just a person with an intact hymen, as intercourses can happen via the a.ss too. so it has all to do with the person and their look on life.... as it is almost impossible in this day and age to know who is a virgin and who is not. if a gal has an intact hymen but yet her bootay hole has been fukced royally then i am sorry to say that SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN.....but thats just me.
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Mynd44: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
This virginity thing right now is a personal thing. Everyone has their own definition
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Clemzy16: There is nothing controversial about this topic. Loss of Virginity is not Dignity, it is lack of Opportunity. #shikena
God have mercy on you,son
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: This virginity thing right now is a personal thing. Everyone has their own definition
Exactly,that's the purpose of the thread.To hear your own definition
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
MRbrownJAY: IMHO as soon as the hymen is broken (whether via a dikc or any object) then that person is NO MORE considered a virgin, as she will not bleed during the subsequent penetration (and bleeding during intercourse is the only "proof" of virginity)

also, to me a virgin is someone PURE/INNOCENT etc and therefore it is much more than just a person with an intact hymen, as intercourses can happen via the a.ss too. so it has all to do with the person and their look on life.... as it is almost impossible in this day and age to know who is a virgin and who is not. if a gal has an intact hymen but yet her bootay hole has been fukced royally then i am sorry to say that SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN.....but thats just me.
So,you would label a girl that her hymen has been torn due to rigorous exercise as Deflowered?? undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
binger: Exactly,that's the purpose of the thread.To hear your own definition
I don't have a definition for it. To me, it is pointless

1 Like

Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by pendo89(f): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
The proof of virginity is not in the hymen,It is in penetration.
Many young girls (think chinese)go through extreme rigorous activities in the name of sports which end up breaking their hymens.But they don't engage in intercourse. They are virgins.
Other girls will do it from behind to preserve their hymen for hubby.I wonder who is more virgin than the other.
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
binger: So,you would label a girl that her hymen has been torn due to rigorous exercise as Deflowered?? undecided undecided

can you tell me what she is if NOT disvirgined?! the facts remain that however her hymen is broken, doesnt change the fact about her VIRGINITY. how else do you want to consider a virgin or not, since many have a different view of what a virgin is? so far as we know the hymen is the ONLY proof of virginity (unless we can read a person's mind or foolishly believe whatever a gal tells us)
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
pendo89: The proof of virginity is not in the hymen,It is in penetration.
Many young girls (think chinese)go through extreme rigorous activities in the name of sports which end up breaking their hymens.But they don't engage in intercourse. They are virgins.
Other girls will do it from behind to preserve their hymen for hubby.I wonder who is more virgin than the other.
so good to knw that we both share the same ideology on this.very good point
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

can you tell me what she is if NOT disvirgined?! the facts remain that however her hymen is broken, doesnt change the fact about her VIRGINITY. how else do you want to consider a virgin or not, since many have a different view of what a virgin is? so far as we know the hymen is the ONLY proof of virginity (unless we can read a person's mind or foolishly believe whatever a gal tells us)
good point u have here. Buh, i think a girls virginity can also be determined by the 'tightness' of her V. What say u abt that?
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
binger: good point u have here. Buh, i think a girls virginity can also be determined by the 'tightness' of her V. What say u abt that?

i guess you have never been with Asian women then, as they would ALL be considered virgins.....and all guys with a humongous cokcs will meet virgins then, lol!
the tightness of the coochie is different from one gal to the other. some can have hundreds of partner and still be fairly tight, and others have sex ONCE and lose their tightness. also, remember that the tightness can be worked on thanks to certain excercises.

sadly, there are no other ways than an untouched HYMEN to consider a gal virgin.
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by xynerise: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
A rap.ed victim is still a virgin only if she still keep her dignity stable. This is called a SECONDARY VIRGINITY
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
This is very simple and I do not know why u are all complicating it. If a girl loses d hymen, she aint a virgin. But if d hymen is there, then she is a virgin. If she has been having it tru d back, as long as d hymen is there, she is physically a virgin, but might no b a virgin in mind.
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
xynerise: A rap.ed victim is still a virgin only if she still keep her dignity stable. This is called a SECONDARY VIRGINITY
Eh? I no hear
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by xynerise: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Eh? I no hear
you don hear now
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Mynd44: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
xynerise:
you don hear now
Smh
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by donrichy: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
hmmmmm virginity issue it doesn't sound precious 2 me because i hv noticed dat 95percent of virgins hv d worst character dnt argue jst do ur survey nd testify.
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
xynerise: A rap.ed victim is still a virgin only if she still keep her dignity stable. This is called a SECONDARY VIRGINITY

it doesnt matter how someone lost their virginity, if ther hymen is broken then that person is NOT a virgin, no matter how you want to repackage it bro.
secondary virgin, yeah right! lol!
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by goofie: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
loss of virginity is loss of hymen...simple. either thru penetration,rough play, rigorous exercise,etc. as long as der d hymen is not der, d virginity is gone.
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by xynerise: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

no matter how you want to repackage it bro.
secondary virgin, yeah right! lol!
Repackage indeed grin
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Lmao
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
goofie: loss of virginity is loss of hymen...simple. either thru penetration,rough play, rigorous exercise,etc. as long as der d hymen is not der, d virginity is gone.
well i feel its gross and unfair to say that both the girl that lost her hymen via intercourse and the one that lost hers via rigorous exercise,are both no longer virgins. For e.g,in the Bible,the Virgin Mary was considered a virgin 'because she knew no man' ie neva had s3x.i don't think the presence/absence of a hymen was put in consideration
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by goofie: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
binger: well i feel its gross and unfair to say that both the girl that lost her hymen via intercourse and the one that lost hers via rigorous exercise,are both no longer virgins. For e.g,in the Bible,the Virgin Mary was considered a virgin 'because she knew no man' ie neva had s3x.i don't think the presence/absence of a hymen was put in consideration

am only being practical and truthful. if a guy sleeps wit a girl and sees that der ws no obstruction and she hd previously told him she ws a virgin.

will he bliv if she said it ws an excercise mistake? even if he does, will it change d fact dt d hymen dt makes a girl a virgin is not der.

someone dt fails and exam becos he dint read, and someone dt fails because he missed d exam to attend his fathers burial, both failed.

it doesnt matter what cos d hymen's disappearance. d fact dt its not der is d issue. just explain to who deserves explanation. virginity doesnt define a person.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
What does it really mean to be a virgin? I have been searching dictionaries, encyclopedia and séxual contents trying to get an understandable meaning of virginity but to no avail. They all say the same rubbish about the virginity.

Virginity I believe, is just an outdated word that never existed.
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Clemzy16(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
And this is just bullshît.
Where is the bull and where is the sh[i]t?! Let's be frank, the people we call virgins today are worst than pros[t]itutes.
Re: What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
Clemzy16: Where is the bull and where is the sh[i]t?! Let's be frank, the people we call virgins today are worst than pros[t]itutes.
Another bullshît

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Sign A Prenuptial Aggrement Before Marriage?men See Reasons Here. / "if You Can Make A Girl Laugh, You Can Make Her Do Anything"? / Is There A Thing Like Leg Shaking Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.