Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI (9280 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
antontech:
I sent u a mail,waiting for a reply
I have replied you almost an hour ago.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by house213: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
I think the best capital business you can do if you have funds is information marketing business, fiverr and importation business. These three have really helped me in a major way.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by afolabisegun(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2012
I prefer online importation business http://www.proinfomarketing.com/index/index2.htm
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by didisky(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2012
check these sites where you invest small but make good returns intofarm . com
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by authecosta911(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2012
2sexy: I have replied you almost an hour ago.
@2sexy I don send u msg now now, chk it out.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2012
authecosta911: @2sexy I don send u msg now now, chk it out.
replied
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by afolabisegun(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
information marketing business www.proinfomarketing.com/informationbiz.htm
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by afortress(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
young man... 4k is nt the issue... Where are you located... I will love to see you do this... Learn as u do it, then we be sorted
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
afortress: young man... 4k is nt the issue... Where are you located... I will love to see you do this... Learn as u do it, then we be sorted
bro, Benin City!
Take care.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by demoreon: 12:12am On Dec 04, 2012
Just finished reading through the thread.
Nice job 2sexy.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2012
demoreon: Just finished reading through the thread.
Nice job 2sexy.
Thank you, bro... Na God!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by antontech(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2012
I need to see testimonies from people that sent u mail but yet to see one.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2012
antontech: I need to see testimonies from people that sent u mail but yet to see one.
Okay ooo. Wait... Doubting is a killer. Mind you, not everyone operate on the same level... They need to understand how to spot good names all that have bougt are completely new to this. I even told them not to rush it or start registering names any how. So, if that is what you wanna wait on, keep waiting...

A lot of people contacted me but only few, very few took action. Not even up to 5. The rest probably were doubting... well, I don't blame any because it is natural to doubt since the days of Jesus, till date, even the Israelis don't believe He is the Messiah.., why should my case be different?

This is my advise, if you are a fan of complete sports, keeping buying it... you will definitely see a guy advertising domain business package and guess how much he is charging... over 25k and about 40k for a one on one coaching( cant remember the exact price tag). He has been running that ads for 3 years now or over. I am willing to bet my laptop on it that he has never sold any domain. Are people not paying him?

Bro, I knew that charging 4k would result to this because it has been proving that being cheap would bring in things like this. But when it is time, I doubt I will come this low...

Why didn't you call me on phone, why didn't you ask me questions? Those that had spoken to me knows that I dont hide anything and I dont even treat them like I am being smart. I come down to their level and we even talk like we have known each other for a very long time. Sometimes, I pick up the phone to say hi to them... That is just me.

I know I have tried my best and still trying my best.

Good luck bro....
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by demoreon: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Website flipping quick brief

Ones again good job 2sexy, I wouldn't blame those that have doubts regarding 2sexy's 4k package, lots of scammers have successfully painted everyone with quality materials black. but just to help those that don't have 4k to invest, I haven't ordered the package so I can't say if its cool or not, bt based on his follow up so far, I tink 4k isn't too bad to invest

This is just a brief of how website flipping works, its sometin I do ones a week and I knw everyone can do it also.
Flipping sites is quite easy actually. So, what’s website flipping? Well, if you ever watched any auction sales or house flipping show, you have your answer. Basically, the idea is to buy an existing website and turn it around, flipping it for a profit.
But, website flipping can very much mean building a site from scratch and selling it for a profit. This is completely different from domain flipping, guess 2sexy missed that part, Which one’s easier?

Of course, you might think that if you buy a site that’s already made, then you have half of your work cut off for you. This may be true, but it may as well not. I won't go into details here.
The main idea that I am going to focus on right now is that flipping is something that everybody can do, even without any technical knowledge. You really don’t need that much to flip sites.
However, one thing that needs to be mentioned when it comes to site flipping is you need a budget. You won’t be able to flip a house or a car for free, would you?
Flipping is pretty much the same.
Even if you have all the tools, you still need to put on the work, or if you don’t have the tools you need to put in some money.

Basically, there are some things that you can do yourself if you know how: create content, create graphics, build a site and you’ll save some money if you do these things, but at the same time, none of the above is required to flip sites. Of course, you’ll need to invest a bit more if you have no knowledge, but all that investment will be returned to you

when you successfully sell your site for a nice profit.
So, how much money do you need to get started? Well, try to have at least $100
ready to invest! This might sound like a lot for you, but it’s not, especially because with a $100 investment you might get a $1k (1,000) return! So that’s 900%! Not bad, is it?

Of course, you’ll need to do some things – either direct the work because you outsourced all or put some elbow grease yourself –but it’s well worth it.
Keep in mind that there are plenty of people who flip websites full time, and they easily manage to have a four figure income each and every month. This means anywhere from 1,000 to 9,999 at least!
Can you make that much money from the first month? If you’re lucky! But, remember that flipping websites isn’t about quick money necessarily. It’s about big money!
The idea is that if you have a site that’s growing from month to month and it’s doing well, you’re going to make a whole lot more money selling it later rather than sooner.
A site that makes $100 each month and it’s only 1 month old will be sold for less than a site that makes $50 each month and it’s 6 or more months old! So let’s
Will stop here for nowwwww.
All the best
Demola
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^ Thank you for the input.

Yeah, sure website flipping and domain flipping are different things.

But you know, it is not like 4k is too much. I did website flipping but then the work required to do website flipping would be able to get you as much as 2 domain sale if you choose domain flipping.

I sold a site back before going back to school. I paid 6k to Abayomi Aje for the ebook. I didnt say ooo. Let me wait for someone to bring proof before I can take action... I just got the ebook and moved on. Frankly, at that time, I didnt make much with the ebook, not because it does not work but because I was busy with school work and so there was no time to give the needed efforts. But I did pass that info and ebook to a friend who sold his website for $399 at that time.

Bro, me don rest...
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by demoreon: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
2sexy: ^^ Thank you for the input.

Yeah, sure website flipping and domain flipping are different things.

But you know, it is not like 4k is too much. I did website flipping but then the work required to do website flipping would be able to get you as much as 2 domain sale if you choose domain flipping.

I sold a site back before going back to school. I paid 6k to Abayomi Aje for the ebook. I didnt say ooo. Let me wait for someone to bring proof before I can take action... I just got the ebook and moved on. Frankly, at that time, I didnt make much with the ebook, not because it does not work but because I was busy with school work and so there was no time to give the needed efforts. But I did pass that info and ebook to a friend who sold his website for $399 at that time.

Bro, me don rest...
Nice one, well am glad you admitted to not really going through the ebook you bought,some dudes would hav screamed its a scam even thought they 've never implemented wats in der,
One love bro
Demola
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
demoreon:
Nice one, well am glad you admitted to not really going through the ebook you bought,some dudes would hav screamed its a scam even thought they 've never implemented wats in der,
One love bro
Demola

Nope.. I read it from start to finish... but I had no time to implement it due to time constrain.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Abbey1045(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2012
2sexy:

Nope.. I read it from start to finish... but I had no time to implement it due to time constrain.
@2sexy Gud work bro,keep it up.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by afortress(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2012
your number... Am in benin right now... Or you could flash 08077810045
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by authecosta911(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2012
I sight u 2sexy.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by afolabisegun(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2012
You can also learn How to import cheap products online from china, usa, uka and so on and make money this season. read here for A-Z guide on importation business www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by youngboss1(m): 12:47am On Dec 13, 2012
The low capital ones i work with are mobilesite and affiliate site...they require just an hr per day work and u make your money. Made $97 just under an hour with mobilesite...check my signature if interested
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 13, 2012
here
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2012
I can see that some of you are trying to turn this into a market for your products, abi? So your brain could not tell you to open your own thread?

PLease I beg you, dont make me say what I dont want to say because you will hate me for this... stop it are get what you didnt bargain for angry angry angry angry
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by youngboss1(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2012
you no nid vex bro.
2sexy: I can see that some of you are trying to turn this into a market for your products, abi? So your brain could not tell you to open your own thread?

PLease I beg you, dont make me say what I dont want to say because you will hate me for this... stop it are get what you didnt bargain for angry angry angry angry
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by normaljenny(m): 2:21am On Dec 16, 2012
Fellow nairalanders, I have really given this paypal stuff a big long thought. I wanted to run a site selling biz that requires a payment processor, and I wanted to use the yahoo small biz and then intergrate my (yet to get) paypal acct into it. I do not really trust all those adverts of marketers selling ideas of possibilities of verifying paypal in "whatsoever way" in naija. I have seen and heard how peeps gets frozen and lost huge sums, and I think I like learning from other peoples experience.

I have been refered to payza.com and I found out that u have to submit ur website for them to approve first and other conditions too. I tried checkout google and they hav only usa and uk as allies and u must verify with credit card "made" in usa or uk, or ur tax dis and dat. And for 2checkout, I don't understand them at all and their payoneer is not reliable for naijas. Now the koko is paypal is just too trusted and accepted worldwide.

So my question is dis, I hav a fiance in the states that has a SSN, can I tell her to open a fresh checking bank account there in usa, so that I can use her bank account number to verify the USA paypal account?

Secondly, since benin republic is paypal friendly, can I get into Cotonou and use their IP address to create and verify the USA paypal account. Since I don't have a cotonou bank account and does not want to verify with cotonou bank acct. Hope they won't close me up if I use cotonou IP address (which I believe to be paypal friendl) to verify a USA premier account?

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ozonna(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2012
@2Sexy I just sent you a mail. Pls kindly reply
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by log1(m): 4:37am On Jan 01, 2013
afolabisegun: You can also learn How to import cheap products online from china, usa, uka and so on and make money this season. read here for A-Z guide on importation business www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm

@afolabisegun I have read about this your advert in different threads. You seems not to know how to go about marketing your so called importation biz. Na wa for you sha

@2sexy. weldone, you seems to be everywhere and you have been usefull. I took my time to read this your thread from the beginning to the end, i must say you have done a great job. i will contact u ASAP. I cant wait to join you guys leaque.

@Ivynwa: They say want a man can do, a woman can do better. But i dont see you doing it more than 2sexy the boss, lol (just kidding). i must confess you have really motivated me to join you. Weldone, i envy u
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by log1(m): 4:43am On Jan 01, 2013
normaljenny: Fellow nairalanders, I have really given this paypal stuff a big long thought. I wanted to run a site selling biz that requires a payment processor, and I wanted to use the yahoo small biz and then intergrate my (yet to get) paypal acct into it. I do not really trust all those adverts of marketers selling ideas of possibilities of verifying paypal in "whatsoever way" in naija. I have seen and heard how peeps gets frozen and lost huge sums, and I think I like learning from other peoples experience.

I have been refered to payza.com and I found out that u have to submit ur website for them to approve first and other conditions too. I tried checkout google and they hav only usa and uk as allies and u must verify with credit card "made" in usa or uk, or ur tax dis and dat. And for 2checkout, I don't understand them at all and their payoneer is not reliable for naijas. Now the koko is paypal is just too trusted and accepted worldwide.

So my question is dis, I hav a fiance in the states that has a SSN, can I tell her to open a fresh checking bank account there in usa, so that I can use her bank account number to verify the USA paypal account?

Anybody with usefull way out show answer this question. Maybe you show contact legalwealth, i read somewhere on this thread where he talked about paypal.

Secondly, since benin republic is paypal friendly, can I get into Cotonou and use their IP address to create and verify the USA paypal account. Since I don't have a cotonou bank account and does not want to verify with cotonou bank acct. Hope they won't close me up if I use cotonou IP address (which I believe to be paypal friendl) to verify a USA premier account?

Anybody wth usefull way out show respond pls. Maybe you should pm Legalwealth, i read somewhere on this thread where he talked about paypal
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by log1(m): 4:46am On Jan 01, 2013
normaljenny: Fellow nairalanders, I have really given this paypal stuff a big long thought. I wanted to run a site selling biz that requires a payment processor, and I wanted to use the yahoo small biz and then intergrate my (yet to get) paypal acct into it. I do not really trust all those adverts of marketers selling ideas of possibilities of verifying paypal in "whatsoever way" in naija. I have seen and heard how peeps gets frozen and lost huge sums, and I think I like learning from other peoples experience.

Anybody with usefull way out show answer this question. Maybe you show contact legalwealth, i read somewhere on this thread where he talked about paypal.

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by demoreon: 5:10am On Jan 01, 2013

Yes your fiance can open a new bank account and you can use it to verify your paypal,note the paypal you attempting to verify must be opened in her name(paypal check for detail match).
You could also open a paypal using your blackberry and a payoneer account(its very reliable in nigeria
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by pecopeco: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
goood work shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Industrial Laminating Machine For Sale / A4 Copier Paper Importers In Nigeria / Looking for where †✽ get best of Cakes,cookies,smallchops,cocktails in Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.