Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI (9519 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by dav8id(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2012
2sexy: I have just emailed you.
there is a lot of thread at different forum on this domian flipping,but almose none open up just the way u do here. Bro..thank u 4 dis great work.

If i may ask,what are d challenges in this kind of bizness? I want 2 go into it full time..what are the ways of marketing the expired domain?

Email me at david.ovye@yahoo.com
also include ur number cos u will do something 4 me.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ivynwa: Thanks to 2sexy, Johndoe and other Domainers, this is a good piece of knowledge info that you guys exposed me to here.
Gosh, where have I been? It's so sweet to learn about this different online stuff and I am already reading voraciously on it and enlightening myself more.
I intend to do this and I know that I will excel at it so I am getting started already. I have tried article writing and the method being used by constantcontent.com discouraged me and I never continued yet I know that these are stuffs I will excel in as I write well. I am gonna put on my browsing shoes and get serious with these things.

This is one of the best stuff I have ever come across in this forum, I must start spending time in the business and Science/Technology section of this forum. Good stuff, good stuff. Smart posters too! grin Hugs to the bighearted ones like 2sexy that share knowledge with others. Thanks.

I just understood online that one can register domains at such places like godaddy and moniker. Do you guys know of other better registrars?

namecheap
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
dav8id: there is a lot of thread at different forum on this domian flipping,but almose none open up just the way u do here. Bro..thank u 4 dis great work.

If i may ask,what are d challenges in this kind of bizness? I want 2 go into it full time..what are the ways of marketing the expired domain?

Email me at david.ovye@yahoo.com
also include ur number cos u will do something 4 me.

Wow, I havent been around in the last few hours. I went to see a friend who is also a nairalander. Bro, take it easy ooo FULL TIME? I wouldnt even advise that you go into it full time until you have fully understood what it is all about.

It is not all about expired domain names... the marketing of the names is fully explained in the guide. I mean how I sell my domain names.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Chidiobidinma: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
Pls 2sexy help me oh. Hw can i conet u in fazebuk let chat more. Legalwealth dnt want 2 help me he rmve me 4rm hs frnd in 2go. Pls help me
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by legalwealth(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
Chidi obidinma: Pls 2sexy help me oh. Hw can i conet u in fazebuk let chat more. Legalwealth dnt want 2 help me he rmve me 4rm hs frnd in 2go. Pls help me

I've you ever chatted with me on 2go before?

I rarely login or use 2go anylonger for months
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
^ ^You must be A ret.arded baboon for pasting that rubbish here.

Silly Goat! angry angry After Today, you will never try such again.

You don enter trap as I will use you as a lab rat.

House, do you see what our guru has just pasted? This are the kind of people who has given Internet marketing a BAD name. It is this kind of seminars where people hardly get anything out of it.

Can you imagine? He is promising that you can make $7000-$15000 per month from what? Please do the conversion. Even I can not promise you such for obvious reasons-- it isnt easy to make such money online except you are a wizard! It takes years to come close to that figure.

When you attend such seminars and start asking questions, you see them beating around the bush. At the end you gain nothing, absolutely nothing from it which in most cases, people label internet marketing as fraud.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by authecosta911(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy:

Some people are here calling names.... Let me not go too far by name Americans or Canadians doing this... see what a South African has done and he is about to tap from your own back yard... see the bolded?

I laugh...!
I fink its high tym for we flygerian to act fast on dis, we shuld dnt fold our hands looking at dat non-indeginion man to come frm our backyard to take advantage of us. Domainian city here I come.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2012
authecosta911: I fink its high tym for we flygerian to act fast on dis, we shuld dnt fold our hands looking at dat non-indeginion man to come frm our backyard to take advantage of us. Domainian city here I come.
correct guy. Who knows, some of you may even become better than me in this? wink
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by authecosta911(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy: It is a irectory for checking out weekly reports for sold domains. You can also check out dnsaleprice.com.

It is just directory for checking what is/was sold over time. At leas that will make you believe that this thing is real.
@sexy can u pls send me the screenshot to authecosta911@yahoo.com
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2012
I was looking for where one can get low bargains of domains. I registered with moniker, godaddy, namecheap and I like name cheap the most of the three. I just came across others and while comparing prices noticed that hostingdude.com is a notch less priced than the others. I guess there are other stuffs to put into consideration like buying from a site that has better services than others. It is indeed an interesting thing to study.

@2sexy
What do you think about this.
Is it possible to park such free domains like the freedomain.co.ngr and a host of other free domains site. Is that allowed in sedo and domaingparking.com? I have used 2 or 3 of such free domain sites to build sites(I start and stop midway though and get on with other things lol). I intend to purchase some domains I have already coined but I am wondering whether parking of free domains is allowed and one can get plenty of that and park in domain parking sites while only spending money only in buying domains for resell.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2012
Ivynwa: I was getting for where one can get low bargains of domains. I registered with moniker, godaddy, namecheap and I like name cheap the most of the three. I just came across others and while comparing prices noticed that hostingdude.com is a notch less priced than the others. I guess there are other stuffs to put into consideration like buying from a site that has better services than others. It is indeed an interesting thing to study.
Yes it is. Wow! Lady, you just wanna stir me up right?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2012
But I will advise that you stick with only companies of good repute.

Hey is a secret... stay ahead of the industry by looking for the next big thing in the technology world...

Find details in my guide!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2012
Ivynwa do you have any question?
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy: Yes it is. Wow! Lady, you just wanna stir me up right?

How do you mean, hope you are not mad at me dear? I am grateful to you for your directions here. I ought to have known about this domaining thing but do not. Plenty times I have come close to stuffs that if I have researched further would have opened it up more to me. I am part of a site hubpages.com where one get most of these infos. I use to be active there and gets great info there but for sometime I haven't been active or I would have come across this. They have great affiliate marketers and online business people therein too.

2sexy: Ivynwa do you have any question?

I already asked in the same post you replied to above, check it out again. Thanks
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2012
authecosta911: @sexy can u pls send me the screenshot to authecosta911@yahoo.com

Check the first page of this thread please. That will save me a lot of time. Thanks you. I mean the very beginning of this thread oooo.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2012
Ivynwa:

@2sexy
What do you think about this.
Is it possible to park such free domains like the freedomain.co.ngr and a host of other free domains site. Is that allowed in sedo and domaingparking.com? I have used 2 or 3 of such free domain sites to build sites(I start and stop midway though). I intend to purchase some domains I have already coined but I am wondering whether parking of free domains is allowed and one can get plenty of that and park in domain parking sites while only spending money only in buying domains for resell.

Free domain wont take you any where in this industry if you hope sell them. Infact, nobody buys a free domain except someone who is complete ignorant of the internet. Beside, it is just $10 to get a domain name, what is stopping you from paying for a cheap commodity like this? Warning, never coin names that is a fatal approach. it is only in very rare cases that one can get a buyer for such names.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2012
Let me also add that, with coupon code, you can get a domain name for as cheap as $3 at godaddy.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy: Let me also add that, with coupon code, you can get a domain name for as cheap as $3 at godaddy.

Thanks for that.

2sexy:

Free domain wont take you any where in this industry if you hope sell them. Infact, nobody buys a free domain except someone who is complete ignorant of the internet. Beside, it is just $10 to get a domain name, what is stopping you from paying for a cheap commodity like this? Warning, never coin names that is a fatal approach. it is only in very rare cases that one can get a buyer for such names.

I wasn't talking about flipping free domains,of course nobody will buy it. I mean merely packing them and having links in them that can bring on clicks that can earn money. Just that.

I intend to buy and build up a good portfolio of domains with time. You will be amazed at domain names I have come up with--some of them have been taken already and some available for registering. I am good with words. I will let you know my progress and yes that your package is very needful for anybody that wants to do this too.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2012
^ ^ You may do well with parking but for me, I dont do that. I just want to buy, sell, and reinvest! grin
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2012
@2sexy
Boy I just checked a domain name I am thinking of registering/that would have sold hot only to realize that godaddy have it on an auction sale and telling me to bid for it for $500 upwards. This is a very good domain name I tell you. I will come up with greater ones sha.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by miqos02(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2012
aggymore: Good evening! How was your day?

Have you heard about ecashplanet? It is one business opportunity you have been waiting for all the while! Make $7000-$15000 every month with Ecashplanet. www.ecashplanet.com Is really a place to be.
Do not delay or procrastinate. Be among the people registering this weekend. Why not Come for a free business seminar this sunday 11th November 2012.
Time: 3pm
Venue: SIGNATURE SUITES 1b Benson Anorue Street , Ajao Estate Lagos. You can't afford to miss this pathway to financial freedom.

Please ping me or SMS me with ur name and phone number if you will be coming.

Email:aggymordi@yahoo.com
08033912991, 08094003908
Yahoo Msger: hettyagi
Gtalk: aggymordi
PIN:2A7AFFE6
and u think u will get attendees here.let me advice u, go to oshodi,enter molue bus going to sango,there u can market this ur product,you will suprised the driver and conductor will also be interested

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2012
Ivynwa: @2sexy
Boy I just checked a domain name I am thinking of registering/that would have sold hot only to realize that godaddy have it on an auction sale and telling me to bid for it for $500 upwards. This is a very good domain name I tell you. I will come up with greater ones sha.
That is the world of domaining for you... But you seem to base you system on brainstorming. lol
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy: ^ ^ You may do well with parking but for me, I dont do that. I just want to buy, sell, and reinvest! grin

I read of somebody that made fortunes from parking and quit his job to get on with it.

The logic of what I asked is simply parking with easily available domains and doing greater things like flipping with purchased ones. I will look into that at sedo and domainparking.com and if they allow free domains, will get tons of that, park in their website and get on with serious domain flipping at godaddy and namecheap.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy:
That is the world of domaining for you... But you seem to base you system on brainstorming. lol

I am looking at hot things, hot fields, trendy things and catchy stuffs of course.
I coined stuffs like newinnewyork.com, hollywoodscandals.com (even nollywoodscandals.com has been taken too) and voila people already have that running in websites if not I will register and sell them. Trust me I can do this good.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2012
Do you mind showing me the kind of names that you have registered and I will know if you are doing great. shoot me an email through my sig.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy: Do you mind showing me the kind of names that you have registered and I will know if you are doing great. shoot me an email through my sig.

What's you email again? I will check it in your original mail and send you a mail later. Thanks
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2012
Ivynwa:

What's you email again? I will check it in your original mail and send you a mail later. Thanks
It is in my signature, look below!
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2012
Ivynwa:

I am looking at hot things, hot fields, trendy things and catchy stuffs of course.
I coined stuffs like newinnewyork.com, hollywoodscandals.com (even nollywoodscandals.com has been taken too) and voila people already have that running in websites if not I will register and sell them. Trust me I can do this good.
now... that is one area that you can tap on. It called strike while the iron is hot. But surprisingly, you will be shooting yourself in the foot if you hold on to such domain names. It is better to sell those kind of domain names instead of holding on to them because once the news fades( which usually is the case) your domain name become worthless.

Trendy isnt the way to go. Think long term!

In my guide I discussed the most smartest way to tap into trendy domain names with long term benefits.
From what I found out, there have been four phases in this area. I got in late in the last one and could only register one that seem very good. For those that got in early, they were making serious crazy cash. One of the guy I know who tapped into this trend early made $7000 last 2 weeks for a name which he registered just $10 about a year or two ago.

I talked about this guy in my guide.

As I type this now, there is a new phase of going on again in this same niche and come this week, I am grabbing this domains like hot eba.

For me, I target areas where money exchange hands in the niche and not gossip domain names and the likes that would make the headline today and by two weeks later, it is the bin.

I target entrepreneurs and that is the reason behind PropertyForSaleInMichigan.com
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by authecosta911(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2012
Okies @2sexy I've seen the shot, kip up the gud jab God is on ya syd, can u pls mail me uR fone numba shuld in case am ready to start dis biz, I wanna competite wit ivynwa in dis domain industry.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by 2sexy(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2012
authecosta911: Okies @2sexy I've seen the shot, kip up the gud jab God is on ya syd, can u pls mail me uR fone numba shuld in case am ready to start dis biz, I wanna competite wit ivynwa in dis domain industry.
IVYNWA OOO. come see. Now that is the spirit.

I love ladies who take the front wheel. Not the others waiting for a guy to do all the money. I respect this ladies who have the "can do" sttitude. Maybe it's because my late mum was an epitome of that... i guess.

Just yesterday, I went to see a fellow nairalander and before he came out to where I was, I stood at the junction waiting.

Guess what I saw. To my greatest amazement, I saw a lady possibly in her mid 30s or say so driving this Osho BABA luxurious bus... I felt like giving her a hug, taking a photo of her and even getting an autograph... lol. my number is in my signature.
Re: The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI by Ivynwa(f): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy: now... that is one area that you can tap on. It called strike while the iron is hot. But surprisingly, you will be shooting yourself in the foot if you hold on to such domain names. It is better to sell those kind of domain names instead of holding on to them because once the news fades( which usually is the case) your domain name become worthless.

Trendy isnt the way to go. Think long term!

In my guide I discussed the most smartest way to tap into trendy domain names with long term benefits.
From what I found out, there have been four phases in this area. I got in late in the last one and could only register one that seem very good. For those that got in early, they were making serious crazy cash. One of the guy I know who tapped into this trend early made $7000 last 2 weeks for a name which he registered just $10 about a year or two ago.

I talked about this guy in my guide.

As I type this now, there is a new phase of going on again in this same niche and come this week, I am grabbing this domains like hot eba.

For me, I target areas where money exchange hands in the niche and not gossip domain names and the likes that would make the headline today and by two weeks later, it is the bin.

I target entrepreneurs and that is the reason behind PropertyForSaleInMichigan.com

I am heading for where the money is too Lol. We will see how it goes, I know that something good will come out of this.

authecosta911: Okies @2sexy I've seen the shot, kip up the gud jab God is on ya syd, can u pls mail me uR fone numba shuld in case am ready to start dis biz, I wanna competite wit ivynwa in dis domain industry.

2sexy: IVYNWA OOO. come see. Now that is the spirit.

I love ladies who take the front wheel. Not the others waiting for a guy to do all the money. I respect this ladies who have the "can do" sttitude. Maybe it's because my late mum was an epitome of that... i guess.

Just yesterday, I went to see a fellow nairalander and before he came out to where I was, I stood at the junction waiting.

Guess what I saw. To my greatest amazement, I saw a lady possibly in her mid 30s or say so driving this Osho BABA luxurious bus... I felt like giving her a hug, taking a photo of her and even getting an autograph... lol. my number is in my signature.

Authecosta is very funny, compete ke? It's an open field for everybody Ojare. I like your sense of humour though.

@2sexy
Women of nowadays are amazing sha, doing great things on their own. Gone are the days when a woman folds her hands waiting for a man to bring food on the table. In some countries women are more enterprising than some men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes,,bodyparts / Battery Cage/chicken Cage For Sale / We Can Handle Your Building Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.