Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories (1250 Views)

But Why Is Nigerian Pussy Too Sweet Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / White Girls Too Sweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by Networkmaster(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
I had to break up with her because her stories were too sweet to be true or was too sweet for my liking. I hate it when a lady lies to me. Especially when I really want to settle down with her. I actually don’t know what to believe anymore, I don’t know if I did the right thing by taking a break from the relationship, I hope you guys can help me out here.
I don’t know what she is trying to prove but she told me one of her numerous too sweet stories; she said she was still a virgin two months after her pregnancy.
I asked her if she is the second virgin Marry she said no, that the S.P.E.R.M of her boyfriend mistakenly dropped into her honey pot during their romance MouthAction.x because he was actually playing with his rod at the door step of her honey pot and suddenly he dropped the hot cum not knowing that some of the proteins had swarmed into her.
Apparently, the father of her baby did not penetrate her when she got pregnant. It was after two months she realized she was pregnant and she couldn’t believe it.
The doctor then advised her to allow the father of her baby to deflower her because she is already pregnant and the v.a.g.i.n.a needs to be widened, that was when she then got deflowered by the father of her baby.
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by nbright: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
THis is super story... a life of strife and sorrow ooooo
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by Networkmaster(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
nbright: THis is super story... a life of strife and sorrow ooooo

My brother I am really in trouble with her lies.
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by StPete: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
Some girls are just born liars. I had one in my office until she was sacked and immediately she starts with all the lies, I go just bow my head quietly.

@OP, don't make the mistake of marrying her cos you will be shocked to learn some incredible truth later on.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by goofie: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
have u talked to her about being a writer? she has a writers imagination

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by obowunmi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
LooooL
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by Networkmaster(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
goofie: have u talked to her about being a writer? she has a writers imagination

lol... She is actually a smart girl because she used to be one top of the students during my secondary school days.
Well, I have not told her to be a writer but she always tell me how she is a good planner and how she can make a good wife.
I guess she is a good planner cos' she even gave me an estimate of how much our wedding will cost even when i have not asked her to
marry me. The other day she claim she is very creative just because she painted different colors on her nails to march her dress.
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by xynerise: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
Poster swear say u no dey lie? undecided. "Show me your girl(friend) and I will tell u who u are" grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by Networkmaster(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
xynerise: Poster swear say u no dey lie? undecided. "Show me your girl(friend) and I will tell u who u are" grin

Funny you, i lie but not to my girl friend. I can lie when it comes to big things but actually, i can't remember when last i lied.
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by xynerise: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
Networkmaster:

i can't remember when last i lied.
Today undecided. With this thread

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by nbright: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Poster... out of curiosity... na where the girl from?.. (her state of origin)
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by Networkmaster(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
xynerise:
Today undecided. With this thread

lies get level
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Haba!
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by Networkmaster(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
nbright: Poster... out of curiosity... na where the girl from?.. (her state of origin)

na owerri babe. i hope sey she no dey here, dis one wey u dey ask.
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by vivianc(f): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ah ah, Is that not what you guys want? A sweet-im-too-perfect kinda girl?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by fulli16(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
Networkmaster:

shocked shocked shocked 'OWERRI BABE' y u dey complain?

undecided
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by nbright: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
Networkmaster:

The girl TOO GOOD
Re: My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
'Girls' and 'lies' are homogenous substances. You can't separate the mixture. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Poor Sexual Performance In Women : The Causes And The Cure / How Do I Identify A Player / 5 New Ways To Please Your Woman In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.