Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, (13261 Views)

How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by WongFeiHung: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok, i created this account to post this topic, i dont want to use my other moniker so as to avoid embarrassment

It all started earlier this year, around febuary.My friend and i were bored and high, so we decided to visit a brothel. Both of us have had sex before, but we have never slept with olosho(prostitute) before, The first time experience was awesome, i mean with the prostitutes.I did not see it as a big deal, afterall, its better than mastur.bating

But as this year went by, we became regular customers at the place(i mean the brothel). At first , we would go there twice a week, then we graduated to going three times, four times a week.

Then my friend graduated into going there everyday, sometimes he will have sex with close to three prostitutes the same day, me too , i go there every two days or sometimes, everyday too

Now my friend(kazeem) is now addicted to it ! Eventhough we both have girlfriends,

He now goes there everyday, i mean every single day, even on sundays too..

He has even done it to the extent that he now has sex with some of them for free, that is to show the extent of his patronage there, all he does is buy some stuff for the girl(olosho). Now, im not comfortable with this idea at all.!

He was even telling me that he does not need a girlfriend again, that why ask his girl for sex, when he can enter 'area' (thats what we call the brothel) and have sex for a token

I am getting worried, i now have sex with prostitutes every two days, Kazeem's case is worst, he goes there everyday, most times,he has sex with 2 or 3 prostitutes

in short , we are both getting addicted, Kazeem is even addicted already

I feel like we are both too young to get into this

Nairalanders, i need your advice,

how do i get out of this mess, i mean cure this addiction, how do i help my friend too?

P.s, we are both 18 years old

urgent answers please!

Cc Lalasticlala, help me boost this please!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by camanito(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Honestly you are too young to start wasting your precious sperms on Prostitutes. You have to put an end to it now so that you will still have enough strength for your wife when you are married. Also, give your life to Christ and try as much as possible to convince your friend to give his life to Christ too.
Remember HIV and other STDs are real.. So don't jeopardize your future for frivolous activities.

FTC.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by damiloladuke: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
too bad

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

YOU ALSO WANNA LAFF TIRE TODAY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Dammyrosky(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Confess your sins to God and accept Christ as your lord and Saviour and walk in his path.

11 Likes

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by ENGRJCJ(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jezzz.. Its when u or ur friend catches HIV that u will knw what to do.. @ ur age u should be thinking of something else apart from sex.. Start by making up ur mind that u won't go there for a week for instance swear with ur life that d day u will ever go there dat week, let u have an accident or die.. I believe u love ur life pass sex. Tell ur friend the same thing but if he refuses, try dissociate from him. Then start going for computer training if u ve written jamb.. Try do something... Kids nowadays sha

4 Likes

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by marshalcarter: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))

Walai...una destiny don finish be dat grin nd I'll say dis clean and clear undecided...I'LL rather MASTURBATE dan to slp with any prostitute...I SAID IT........try look for sumtin doin ooo...or rather...LET YOU MIND HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR EMOTIONS...u're 18...u'll understand dat...... angry

3 Likes

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Ray360: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
dear Op, Firstly, At 18, You are way too young to start having sex. Also, from your Story above, you seem traumatized and more determined to break-free from the manacles of this addition which has eaten deep into the core of your soul. your Friend, Kazeem seem not to be ready to change like you from what I can deduce, Talk to Kazeem and let him know the dangers of this philandering lifestyles, educate him on the likely consequences like STD, HIV/AIDS and other pandemics and maladies. If he refuses to turn a new leaf, unfriend him and work on yourself, that's the first step to take, you can never break-free from this from this addiction if you are still friends with kazeem who has refused to stop this dirty way of life. Also, Be more engaged in destiny-defining ventures! you are 18, your studies should be of paramount importance to you! start moving with people you can learn from! read your books, study! never stay idle and above all, Pray!

cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Melahou(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Until you make up your mind to stop...

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kontinu.
U ll outgrow it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by WongFeiHung: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
marshalcarter:
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))

Walai...una destiny don finish be dat grin nd I'll say dis clean and clear undecided...I'LL rather MASTURBATE dan to slp with any prostitute...I SAID IT........try look for sumtin doin ooo...or rather...LET YOU MIND HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR EMOTIONS...u're 18...u'll understand dat......aborted maggot angry
brother, why curse me na
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by chrisbaby24(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chaii...una don the OLOSHO wit the GOLDEN PVSSY..!!! grin..shebi una knw say dia presido don die..dem go put two of una join wit her dead body wen dem go bury her
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Enockia(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
in MI voice ***NA SO CRAZE DE START**

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Vetsolo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
WongFeiHung:
Ok, i created this account to post this topic, i dont want to use my other moniker so as to avoid embarrassment

It all started earlier this year, around febuary.My friend and i were bored and high, so we decided to visit a brothel. Both of us have had sex before, but we have never slept with olosho(prostitute) before, The first time experience was awesome, i mean with the prostitutes.I did not see it as a big deal, afterall, its better than mastur.bating

But as this year went by, we became regular customers at the place(i mean the brothel). At first , we would go there twice a week, then we graduated to going three times, four times a week.

Then my friend graduated into going there everyday, sometimes he will have sex with close to three prostitutes the same day, me too , i go there every two days or sometimes, everyday too

Now my friend(kazeem) is now addicted to it ! Eventhough we both have girlfriends,

He has even done it to the extent that he now has sex with some of them for free, that is to show the extent of his patronage there, all he does is buy some stuff for the girl(olosho). Now, im not comfortable with this idea at all.!

He was even telling me that he does not need a girlfriend again, that why ask his girl for sex, when he can enter 'area' (thats what we call the brothel) and have sex for a token

I am getting worried, i now have sex with prostitutes every two days, Kazeem's case is worst, he goes there everyday, most times,he has sex with 2 or 3 prostitutes

how do i get out of this mess, i mean cure this addiction, how do i help my friend too?

urgent answers please!

Werey ni e seh

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by ClassCaptain(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
18 "! Jesusssss is Lord
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by ayemerbarth: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
You ve not seen anythin. You are suppose to be in school preparing hard for the challenge ahead. Rather you are busy patronizing prostitutes. In the mean time, you have to see that brothel as a debit to your future prospect. Like anytime u go, u loose your luck. Avoid ur death. Ur stop ll stop your friend.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP abeg cotonou,..sorry,..continue jare. and kindly tel kazeem to increase him havin sex wit d oloshos frm 2-3 times daily to mayb 5-7 times daily. u too shud also increase urs. nor be only hell fire una go go?

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nelsizzy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Olosho punny don carry una go. Sorry.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok, try take a break and stop fukcing !

Try seek help with a psychologist, to cure u of ur behavioral anomalies as it relates to sex

Your dikcs might be an hindrance to the progress of ur therapies , that's where Kenyan women will come in - to chop your dikcs off your body and preserve it for u guys in a deep freezer till ull be needing it haygain! Happy?
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by 1miccza: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
ENGRJCJ:
Jezzz.. Its when u or ur friend catches HIV that u will knw what to do.. @ ur age u should be thinking of something else apart from sex.. Start by making up ur mind that u won't go there for a week for instance swear with ur life that d day u will ever go there dat week, let u have an accident or die.. I believe u love ur life pass sex. Tell ur friend the same thing but if he refuses, try dissociate from him. Then start going for computer training if u ve written jamb.. Try do something... Kids nowadays sha

Bros how you take know their age from there abeg?
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Charles4075(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op, my advice is that go to a nearby computer centre and print out all what you've posted here and hand it over to your parents. You'll be amazed at how this juvenile act of your's will come to an end. Trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op its very difficult for both of u to stop...
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op it's OK. ..

My first sex was at 14. I was too hot.

I was having sex everyday with different expensive prostitutes close to $100 per day then.

I've repented anyway so you are fine op.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, my advice is that go to a nearby computer centre and print out all what you've posted here and hand it over to your parents. You'll be amazed at how this juvenile act of your's will come to an end. Trust me.

He is 18 and the parents cannot do anything.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Chiscomax(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Get busy with other things to take ur mind off this your daily routine of patronizing Prostitutes
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Charles4075(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Strahovski:

He is 18 and the parents cannot do anything.
But it's better the parents know about his escapades and find a solution rather for him asking his age mates for help because it might be disastrous for him if he gets the wrong answer. Or if he's scared of interacting with the parents, he should seek some one older in the family he can confide in. What do you think Bro?
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by kinibigdeal(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
You seriously need deliverance. You now have more than 5000 evil spirit operating in your system. Every single Delilah have a tendency of transfering a spirit into your system. The consequence is, you now start acting like one, even after marriage you will still look for them. The bad thing is that, you will transfer such spirit to your wife and she may start acting same. You need deliverance, go to a pastor, confess your sin, and follow further directives

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Chiscomax(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
WongFeiHung:

urgent answers please!

grin
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
chai
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Strahovski:
Op it's OK. ..

My first sex was at 14. I was too hot.

I was having sex everyday with different expensive prostitutes close to $100 per day then.

I've repented anyway so you are fine op.

shocked! A HUNDRED DOLLARS/ day for sex @ 14?

Pls, tell me that was a typo .

Better still, are u talking abt the Zimbabwean Dollars or the USD?
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by AfroKnight: 12:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Lies everywhere. Sensational lies.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by naijaboiy: 2:14am On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:
[s]You seriously need deliverance. You now have more than 5000 evil spirit operating in your system. Every single Delilah have a tendency of transfering a spirit into your system. The consequence is, you now start acting like one, even after marriage you will still look for them. The bad thing is that, you will transfer such spirit to your wife and she may start acting same. You need deliverance, go to a pastor, confess your sin, and follow further directives[/s]
Crap! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Khd95(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2015
I tot i was a badt boi wen i pressed bobby @ 18

Iam sure u smoke som earthly plants tooundecided

anyways go back nd beg evry ashana u ve slept wit nd beg her for forgiveness cos dem dy use ur destiny wash patagringringrin

in d case of kazeemgringrin,let him b,wen d karishikas are tired of him,dy will release his destiny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, I'm In Love With My Cousin's Wife's Sister! / Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.