Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,114 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Which Is More Financially Demanding:relationships Or Flings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Financially Demanding:relationships Or Flings (1055 Views)

Is It Proper To Date Or Marry A Lady That Is More Financially Buoyant? / Does This Help Relationships Or Cause Wahala? / Want Advice On Relationships? Or Just Wanna Hook Up Wit Hot Chics N Cool Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Financially Demanding:relationships Or Flings by emoch(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
i have heard lots of people proclaim that being in a relationship relieves some financial burden as compared to when you r just having flings. While i find this to be untrue, i need guys with personal experience to debunk this myth that is perpetrated by some ladies to get us to settled down by force.
Re: Which Is More Financially Demanding:relationships Or Flings by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
Flings are more expensive as long as you don't date a cheap materialistic whöre
Re: Which Is More Financially Demanding:relationships Or Flings by wissezy: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
As for me it's relationship. If you are dating a very classic girl, you will understand what i mean. You will be spending on her although she will be spending on you too. But when it comes to flings, i don't fling with cheap whores that i will be spending my cash on. I fling with rich girls with class instead of cheap poor whores that will be demanding 4k per night.
Re: Which Is More Financially Demanding:relationships Or Flings by eunisam: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
all na the same

Re: Which Is More Financially Demanding:relationships Or Flings by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
eunisam: all na the same

Na lie no be the same

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Edo Women Too Much Fun Of Flirting? / The Playa's Guide To 2013:: ::: ...get Any Babe! / List Of Funny Facts About Women – Plus...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.