Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Are Edo Women Too Much Fun Of Flirting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Edo Women Too Much Fun Of Flirting? (1054 Views)

I Just Dey Vex!!! Edo Women Shar / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Why Giving Women Too Much Attention Backfires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Edo Women Too Much Fun Of Flirting? by adeara(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
I was among a group of people a couples of days ago, dey were discusing how flirt d Edo women are especialy d Benin women. One guy among dem narated how his father warn dem not 2 marry any Edo women just bc the life of d peson his father nutured was destroyed bc of d flirtnes of his Benin wife. Anoder said of how his uncle was killed bc of dis same act of his uncle Edo wife. Then i remenber how one of my Edo naibor sister and her husband were never in good tern bc of her flirtness. Are all these just a coi
Re: Why Are Edo Women Too Much Fun Of Flirting? by 2goodbobo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
Bros calm down! Re-read what you wrote and make corrections because I don't seem to fathom what you put up.

Dis your English don give me apollo
Re: Why Are Edo Women Too Much Fun Of Flirting? by okosodo: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
I am sure you are sick
Re: Why Are Edo Women Too Much Fun Of Flirting? by Aizebioje(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hmmmmmm..every tribe has it's own bad eggs. You can( generalize based on a few.sore experiences.
Try and check through your own tribe and you'll be shocked. They'll make these EDO WOMEN look like saints
Re: Why Are Edo Women Too Much Fun Of Flirting? by kuphid(f): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
op, i cant comprehend what you typed, the topic itself...na wa
Re: Why Are Edo Women Too Much Fun Of Flirting? by dmcdad: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
With the way infidelity is rocking the world today, it would be biased and sentimental to pin-point a particular part of Nigeria to whine about.. The thing is, this is a problem with women in general, and not just the edo women. Infact! It's a problem with both sexes irrespective of the tribe or race. If you agree that edo women are all flirts, you would also be tempted to agree on the assertion that ALL MEN ARE THE SAME, which is a wrong assertion.. So, it is better to judge people based on their individual self and not by mere generalization.

Personally, the kinda edo women I know of ain't anything like that.. I have also seen countless number of ibo women who flirt to the core.. So also, I have seen yoruba women, not to mention the calabar ones I have seen before.. C'mon! This is a general thing, and not a one-tribe menace.

Though, some parts might be worse than others, that doesn't call for whining about such part because this is a general problem today and not just of the edo women.
Re: Why Are Edo Women Too Much Fun Of Flirting? by Exponental(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
Not only d women.
aDO, eDO, onDO.....
'DO' means phuck in yoruba if u must know.....dem go dey DO sir, DO ma, DO aunty, DO broda, dem go dey DO-DODO-DO-DO-DODO!
Re: Why Are Edo Women Too Much Fun Of Flirting? by larrymoore(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Stereotype or ethnic or race all na segregations. I hate it!

(1) (Reply)

Plzzz What Is Ur Take On This? / Love And Infatuation? Whats The Difference? / Truth About Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.