Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (10548 Views)

Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Hassan11: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Which of these did u do when u were a child?
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge?

2. Crack bone and suck out d marrow?

3. Finish food first b4 eating the meat?

4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream?

5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue?

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by k2039: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by uboma(m): 1:11am On Nov 09, 2012
Numbers 2, 5 and 6. Funny things we did as children. Its good to recollect such memories once in a while. Great thread op.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
The last one: nobody steals my pen, I will catch you before you take the paper out grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by candieangel12(f): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
all of the above..
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by montero4relo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
ALL EXCEPT 1&5, i wish i could turn back d hands of time cos childhood life was without trouble, all i knew back then was to play n play...Lolz

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hassan11:

5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue?

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification.

That no 5 na the one i still dey do till now
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by megxo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
6th wan make sense sha...............i do am wella
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
All of the above EXCEPT options 4 & 5.
@OP Nice one, good memoir...
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by mcevans1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
I chewed my pencil.

Wrapped my books and textbooks with newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hassan11: Which of these did u do when u were a child?

4. Put tea
or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream?

Yes I did no.1 Only when I go for deeper life December retreat. Equally guilty of 2 & 3, 4

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by overkillR(f): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
All of the above.

Still guilty of no 1 smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by AkinDavid2: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
All the above in short still doing No 3 grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Catchfire1: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
This is a local list, didn;t do any of these angry

@OP, update the thread with yanki activities grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
mc~evans:
I chewed my pencil.

Wrapped my books and textbooks with newspapers.

Everyone does these while growing up as kid I guess.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Blackbody20(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
torres2:

torres2:

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ChrisGnarly: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
good to remember my brother, did all except option one, those days when men were boys and women were girls
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Sagytarius(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
The gist is as stale as the Poster.

Well, if you still wanna know, here they are:
1;3;6;
And why will i have to sandwich my drugs?
I could even take it without water.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Adeks(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2012

grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
torres2:

Pharmaphobia Are you still single/married? #JustAsking#
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by omicron(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
yuzedo: THIS F(U)CKING POST WAS ON FRONTPAGE AND DISCUSSED SOME MONTHS AGO DAMMIT! WTF?! angry angry angry
True, but I guess by then we weren't seein nlders jubilating and thanking Heavens for being 1st and 3rd to comment! Go with flow dude and have fun, 'babies' in their numbers 'invade' nl on regular babies. Just that the Mods may do well to specify "For Members 'aged' 1 month and below only". grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2012

Mix garri in ur beans porridge

Crack bone and suck out d marrow

Finish food first b4 eating the meat

Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue

Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by kokoye(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
I did all and more.

- Did you fart and try to squeeze ur bum so the smell wont get out?

- whenever you did something bad, did you read "The Lord is my shepherd 5 times" so you wont be punished?

- when you had a boil, did you remove dirt from your ear-drum and rub it on the boil?

- did you use spit to moisten a patch of dry skin?

- did you jump from an uncompleted 2-storey building to win a 10kobo bet? 10 kobo would buy you 20 candies or sweets at the time.

whatever....

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by missfeisty(f): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
cooli did all of.Xcept NO:4.....
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by johnstar(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ow many tyms dis tn go entr front page undecided undecided, so no more reasonable tins, choi, make dm remove all dis moD jor
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by safarigirl(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
All but numbers 2 and 4, till today my teeth can't crack bones (or i just prefer not to), i find it crude and unlady-like
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by hizaya61(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2012

4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream?

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification

7. play with sand and call it amala

8. hide your meat under your food becos of your senior ones

9. first to finish eating

10. playing with pant while raining

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by kollybay4u: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2012

7. Drop my drugs at the back of drinking water to avoid taken it.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by eDontey1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
e don tey wey children dey do dis kind tin. it part of growing up
[color=#000099][/color] shocked shocked cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. / Women In Ancient Nigeria / C-section Versus Natural Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.