Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (10544 Views)

Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Loveaflame(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
Whao!I did most of those things then.Childhood memory.It was great then,especially the part of putting drugs into eba to swallow.THEN THEIR IS THIS ONE I DID ALSO.WHEN THE SOUP HAS FINISHED,SIMPLY CUT THE MEAT IN PIECES,PUT INSIDE PIECES OF EBA TO MAKE IT EBA PIE.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by McGeorge1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
[quote author=Hassan11]Which of these did u do when u were a child?
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge?.........i did it

2. Crack bone and suck out d marrow?........i did it

3. Finish food first b4 eating the meat?.........still doin dis till now

4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream?.......dis one i didnt do

5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue?:..........did it most time as at den o

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification........ah i did dis one too o.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by youngboss1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
I do that no 4 & 6 wella
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by xyoung: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
1... Arrange olympic games in ur backyard - 100m race and high jump

2... Play police catch d thief

3... Play I touch you last

4... Climbing your neighbour bathroom window to peep/pant watchin thru mirror

5... Gamebox, skilolo, agara, maga wit slippers, using 11 beer bottle cover to represent brazil, coke bottle cover to represent 2england

6... Steal meat from d pot

7... Pretend you are going to school, divert to Playstation1 and play till close of school

8... Cry whenever I don't get called up at d assembly for prize at d end of d term

9... Demand for chrismass clothes, plastic watch and eye glass

10... Always happy when its time to travel to the east for christmass

11... Scared of father chrismass

12... Fight or beat anybody who look for my trouble

13... Watched Nigeria Vs India match

14... I see people who have travelled to abroad as Billionaires

15... Best food include Zobo, ojukwu finger, groundnut cake, coconut candle, ribbon sweet, nasco bisquit
I miss them sha
Loooooooooooolzzzz
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Ollyfad(f): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
hizaya61: 1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge?

2. Crack bone and suck out d marrow?

3. Finish food first b4 eating the meat?

4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream?

5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue?

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification

7. play with sand and call it amala

8. hide your meat under your food becos of your senior ones

9. first to finish eating

10. playing with pant while raining
lol did al dat xcpt no 7 nd stil doin 3 nd 5
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Ollyfad(f): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
xyoung: 1... Arrange olympic games in ur backyard - 100m race and high jump

5... Gamebox, skilolo, agara, maga wit slippers, using 11 beer bottle cover to represent brazil, coke bottle cover to represent 2england

7... Pretend you are going to school, divert to Playstation1 and play till close of school

8... Cry whenever I don't get called up at d assembly for prize at d end of d term

15... Best food include Zobo, ojukwu finger, groundnut cake, coconut candle, ribbon sweet, nasco bisquit
I miss them sha
Loooooooooooolzzzz
lol didnt do 4,6,7,8.bt sha u go bad wella 4 smal o
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Ollyfad(f): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
xyoung: 1... Arrange olympic games in ur backyard - 100m race and high jump

I miss them sha
Loooooooooooolzzzz
lol didnt do 4,6,7,8.bt sha u go bad wella 4 smal o
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Angel778(f): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
All except 5
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by madanne4real: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Hassan11: Which of these did u do when u were a child?
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge?

4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream?

5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue?

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification.

7. Put the head of fish in your hand and start picking the flesh little by little

8. Spit inside your bowl of rice so no one can share with you

9. Mix garri with rice so that it would be enough for you

10. Hide my school bag so as not to go to school

Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by seantemple(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
All of the above. I am 40 and still doing number 2 above.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ykkool: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
1,2,6 grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by tremor86: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
certainli al of em buh i stil do 5 till date cus i cant stand d taste of a drug smell on ma taste bud
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by kennz(f): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
I did odas xcept for 1 nd 4. Childhud is swit, nd its gud one enjoy it to d full so u dnt spill ova child hud.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by fapcrook(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
1.Tried smoking using paper wrapped up wt fire on it. This made me cough terribly. 2. Trying to be a boxer by tying mama's cloth together and hung it on d mango tree within d compd. 3. Sneaking into d house after watching TV till 7pm at a neighbour's hse(dat was a long time), keeping money in kolo to buy goodie goodie, Gowon's finger
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Khayil(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
I ve done everytin and more like licking sugar for strength when playin, Hidin ur piece of until u r sure every has eaten theirs b4 usin ur own to oppress em, Soakin biscuit inside soft drink, LICKin d plate eatin bcuz what u ate was palatable.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Djbaka(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
Catch_fire: This is a local list, didn;t do any of these angry

@OP, update the thread with yanki activities grin
Then u'r not a typical Naija pikin!!
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by xreal2(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
All except number 5
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by GraceEzeh(f): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
I no do no. 5. But I dey do d rest till date.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by phadat(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
All still finish my food b4 eating tho
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Elebiju: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge?

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification.
I did everything as a child expect no 5,infact I still relish mixing garri with beans
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by olivegirl(f): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
kokoye: I did all and more.

- Did you fart and try to squeeze ur bum so the smell wont get out?

- whenever you did something bad, did you read "The Lord is my shepherd 5 times" so you wont be punished?

- when you had a boil, did you remove dirt from your ear-drum and rub it on the boil?

- did you use spit to moisten a patch of dry skin?

- did you jump from an uncompleted 2-storey building to win a 10kobo bet? 10 kobo would buy you 20 candies or sweets at the time. Gbam all j0in

whatever....
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by harlos: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
All funny but I didn't the number 4 grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
Did you buy a new pen and transfer some of the ink into 4 other pens...PEN PRODUCER noni...
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by anonymous419: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
jidegirl12: The last one: nobody steals my pen, I will catch you before you take the paper out grin

u neva c smtn. I'll take ur pen, nd break d top, how will u identify it?
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by visa2engee: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
All, except nĂ´ 1 and 4, still do 5 occassionally, actualy hate takin drugs
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by dnawah(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
1 to 3 i still do it,am used to it.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by nonny99(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by Trendytessy(f): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
did all except no.5...it doesn't make sense packaging my drugs into my meals
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by mejai(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ OP, I did all. Even ride tyre and 'bicycle/tyre spoke'.
Now everybody is claimin saint here.....ok nah.
As for me, I played under d staircase and durin rainfall wit some girls I admired den. Some fingerin and caressin den.
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by mikron(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
5 and 6
Re: Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2012
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge? Yes & still do till date

2. Crack bone and suck out d marrow? Yes & still do

3. Finish food first b4 eating the meat? No

4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream? No

No

6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification. Yes, even till university

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. / Can Someone Give Me At Least 10 Reasons Why I Should Get Married / C-section Versus Natural Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.