Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan (8675 Views)

Nigeia Will Be History If I Am Arrested Asari Dokubo / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan / Boko Haram Will Soon Be History. Jonathan In France. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
na 2day.as far as he is stil d president i doubt if it bcom history
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by omenziate(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
In Jay-Z 's voice - " We don't believe u, U need more people".

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by executiveson(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
It's already history. Ask www.wkipedia.com/bokoharam.
Last to comment.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by prettyboi1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
I'd say it bluntly...."this our president is absolutely useless,lame,cowardly,clueless, & is a big liar that never shuts up but keeps promising,promising,talking,talking, & lying to our faces continuosly. If you can't do something,It's better to just shut up rather than disgracing yourself & the Nigerian nationality. All this man knows how to do is promise....you'd never see anything. Didn't he promise in march or so that he was absolutely on top of the situation & that he was absolutely sure that by march,boko haram will be history? Now 5 months past,story still dey comot..MR PRESIDENT YOU HAVE FAILED NIGERIA,YOU HAVE FAILED A MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE (even tho some people still stick to being blinded by your directionless & corrupt government),YOU HAVE ALSO FAILED EVEN MANY OF THE PEOPLE THAT CLUELESSLY VOTED FOR YOU. YOU HAVE FAILED ALMOST ALL OF US."

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by yyb14: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
lacasa:

This is Part 2 grin
grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by Caseless: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
My tough-talking and less action president is at it again. He has no power to curb terrorism...na mouth him de make, i'm sure he's also relying on prayers like every other nigerian. Abi no b him talk say "BH attack will soon become part of us"? No need for comments that will further worsen the situation, let's pray more and talk less. Smh!
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by Hardfact: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
So it shall be whether they like it or not.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
fergusen: I pray so

what? angry
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by Josh316(m): 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
*In Steve Orosanye's Voice* AND SO WHAT IF THE PRESIDENT SAID SO angry
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Nov 10, 2012
Retardeen after his daily shot of kai-kai dey use us catch trips
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by naturalwaves: 12:18am On Nov 10, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Okay, as much as I am not a big fan of GEJ, I really wish these reporters would stop twisting his words just to make him look like something he isn't. The title of this article is really very deceptive. undecided

He did not say Boko Haram will soon be history. . .saying that would imply he is actually doing something towards that goal and we all know that's not who he is.

What he said is "we pray that the situation becomes history soonest"

. . . Now THAT is the GEJ we know and love! THE ACTIONLESS/PRAYER WARRIOR KING!! cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy Your Sarcasm is A+.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by Leemak: 12:54am On Nov 10, 2012
wot a senseless statement from office of grand commander,,,,,,wot do u expect from a drunkard fisherman, a man from remote community, with all security measures @ ur disposal mr RETARDEEN u ar stil afraid of entering Borno and Yobe states,wot a SHAMEFUL PRESIDO!
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by chucky234(m): 1:21am On Nov 10, 2012
GEJ will never cease to amaze me with his utterances,Okupe and Abati are not helping him with their dumb and misleading advices as well.
The man is confused,maybe the released of the Boko Haram man they claimed escaped from police custody might be part of the cease fire agreement,we are patiently watching and waiting.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by francis247(m): 1:46am On Nov 10, 2012
Translation - watch out! Boko Boys will Strike soon.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by gulfer: 3:06am On Nov 10, 2012
Correction, BH is already a part of Nigerian history and will always be mentioned for what they are.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by greatgod2012(f): 3:10am On Nov 10, 2012
azimibraun: Confusion!! Confusion!! Confusion!!
I hv never bin more afraid than I am nw of Nigeria.. While Boko is wasting lives swiftly up north, else wia in d country d slightest allegation/accusation of theft, molestation or witchcraft is one gruesome beaten and burning alive death for u. I am very scared honestly. Horrifyin/gruesome death is very handy in naija nw. Mob jungle justice scares d shit out of me more than a boko bomb.God change my folks for good pls sir.

infact, u spoke my mind, im beginning to think dt this gej's administration need to suck blood to continue surviving, abi, why d blood-shed everywhere, everytime, hhmm, may God deliver us o, im really scared of this present administration.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by koruji(m): 3:24am On Nov 10, 2012
This man is going to jinx whatever they are doing that currently appears to be working - again.
How many times has he said something like this and failed.
There are no consequences to failure in Nigerian governance, so he doesn't "give a damn".

Just fr$%@#King wait until Boko Haram is history and then point to success.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by harlos: 4:00am On Nov 10, 2012
After all this yamayama wey he curse, he dey give hope to people wey don gba kamu.
No talk for this man joor make he jst waka commot kiakia
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by Wsdm: 4:33am On Nov 10, 2012
SO funny, i also thought he visited the place.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by composites(f): 4:44am On Nov 10, 2012
This will be true only when they decide to stop politics and making money with peoples lives. Anyway their leader GEJ has once again spoken. Good luck Mr. Goodluck
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by Wsdm: 4:44am On Nov 10, 2012
...oh not June 2012 again?! This kind of people are usually giving state burial with the president in attendance. I now believe that the president's hand is not clean on boko haram issue. It might not start during his tenure but he is capitalizing on it so much to gain cheap popularity. He has done this by accusing the opposition at every slight opportunity eventhough his part cohorts have been directly linked to the sect in person of senator Ndume and Zena. If we know the power confided on the president of any country practicing Federalism, we will understand that Jonathan is Nigeria's GREATEST PROBLEM. For no other reasons; he has the power to appoint security chiefs, INEC boss. Remove any appeal court judge and put one acting in perpetuity, declare a state an immergency, appoint all cabinet members, spend our money to the best of his knowledge, scheme his way through the nomination of religious leader( e.g. Abacha removed the Sultan Dasuki and put his own candidate) and who will argue Jonathan's hands in the present CAN president, and many more.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by pheesayor(m): 5:18am On Nov 10, 2012
me too ooooo lol
berem: Oh I thought he even went to Borno himself! Im no fit na.mtscheeew!
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by luluosas(m): 5:40am On Nov 10, 2012
Spare us this bullshit Mr. President. We need actions not promises.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by ignis: 5:50am On Nov 10, 2012
Mr. President abeg comot for road make i see front jor.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by segzy17: 6:18am On Nov 10, 2012
Gej say he wil prmse less nd deliva lot,so dis na wetin he mean,wasting innocent soul by empty prmse.RIP to al innocent soul dat BH had waste.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by ITbomb(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2012
Na here I stop reading.
Jonathan, who message was delivered by the Minister of State for Youths Development, Inuwa Abdulkadir,
I for say , who give am mind to go Borno
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by youngboss1(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2012
When will oga president realise that the people want action and nt talk...mtchewww[quote author=zegtech]PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan said in Maiduguri yesterday that the Boko Haram insurgency would soon become a history.

The president, who stated this in his condolence message to the family, the government and people of Borno State over the killing of General Mamman Shuwa, said he was passionate about restoring peace to Borno, Yobe and all other crisis-ridden states in the north.

The Civil War veteran was killed last Friday at his Gwange residence in Maiduguri.

Jonathan,
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by flashdrive(f): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2012
Uhmmm...
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2012
Boko Haram to GEJ

Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by shineeye1: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2012
Can someone kindly tell Jonathan that he should pay a visit to military locations inside Maiduguri and other red spots in the north. I mean, it is becoming very awkward of him. Those men who are putting their lives on the line on a daily basis need no less a moral booster as the visit of the C-IN-C at the war front. Leaders of the modern world are tapping into the inspiration such deft moves bring to their troops. The life of Jonathan is not more precious than that of any one soldier facing the bullets of those deranged fiends in the north and a visit by him to the troops is essential.
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by omojesu123: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2012
up pdp
Re: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan by Myself2(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2012
Oga presido,e don tey wey you don dey talk so,just do it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fasheun's OPC Faction Clashes With Police While Launching UPN / Buhari Must Go: Massive Street Protests / APC Open To All Nigerians Interested In Development, Says Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.