Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,617 members, 7,865,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

"Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola (26561 Views)

Why Do Our Identity Cards Expire? / Synchronizing PVC, Drivers License, National Identity Cards, NHIS, ATM.. Etc / Nigerians, Others To Close Businesses In Zimbabwe By January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 10, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Most reta rded thing I've read so far on this thread. Stick with Nigerian pufflitics plz
monkey that never saw 8hrs light straight until he hopped on a bus to Lagos now wants to talk U.S politics, imagine!
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer: 4:07am On Nov 10, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Most reta rded thing I've read so far on this thread. Stick with Nigerian pufflitics plz

cuntz
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer: ..

You sure look and sound as reta.rded as Mr. Bean... grin

Is he your pops? - tell the truth and shame the devil... undecided
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by IleIfe2(m): 4:10am On Nov 10, 2012
Omo see Igbos dey vex o. For what? everyone will be included in the exercise. Ehhh see me see wahala. you know what? kill yourselves.

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by ibnquasale(m): 4:10am On Nov 10, 2012

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer: 4:11am On Nov 10, 2012
kingoflag: monkey that never saw 8hrs light straight until he hopped on bus to Lagos now wants to talk U.S politics, imagine!

mmmh. now you guys are losing hard.

your ignorance is out of place.

everything Tinibu and ACN introduced to Lagos is from thr UK. Tax, BRT, you name it.

The truth being, nothing is hidden under the sun and given this clueless buffons in ACN who just copy whatever crap from abroad (even cheap politically gimicks), I can't help but wonder why you higher primates can't reason above the rim?
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer: 4:16am On Nov 10, 2012
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by ibnquasale(m): 4:16am On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

At the bolded - who's going to finance all that?

I'm an IT guy and there's absolutely nothing difficult or overly expensive about a database of 20million people.. Heck, there are bespoke software for that...

no one is talking about finance here... Do u have money more than the american states? We are talking about role, and good governance

1 Like

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 10, 2012
ibnquasale:

what do u know abt databases? No where in d world do u see a single state handling that... s
Always the ones that have never been outside their hamlets that always act like they know how things work across the world. There are 50 states in this country, plus a number of Territories, and ALL of them issue identification cards individually. The only forms of identification the Federal Government issues are social security numbers (which are issued to you at birth) and passports. Based on the social security number, you can apply for an I.d card in any of the states or territories. This is what you should be pressing your illiterate President to propose to Congress instead of the next National Identifaction Card scam he's proposing as an avenue to pilfer and embezzle more money. Then again, how is he (like you) supposed to know how these things work when he never left the creeks until late in his adult life?

Bottomline, homeboy, if you don't like organization, move back to your village and live in chaos; I doubt they've banned interstate buses from departing Lagos.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer: 4:17am On Nov 10, 2012
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer: 4:22am On Nov 10, 2012
kingoflag: Always the ones that have never been outside their hamlets that always act like they know how things work across the world. There are 50 states in this country, plus a number of Territories, and ALL of them issue identification cards individually. The only forms of identification the Federal Government issues are social security numbers (which are issued to you at birth) and passports. Based on the social security number, you can apply for an I.d card in any of the states or territories. This is what you should be pressing your illiterate President to propose to Congress instead of the next National Identifaction Card scam he's proposing next as an avenue to pilfer and embezzle more money. Then again, how is he (like you) supposed to know how these things work when he never left the creeks until late in his adult life?

Bottomline, homeboy, if you don't like organization, move back to your village and live in chaos; I doubt they've banned interstate buses from departing Lagos.

wrong.

states only issue the following:

1. Birth and Death certificates

2. drivers licence

3. marriage contracts (certificates)

4. professional liscence (doctors, lawyers, etc)

5. States keep a criminal data base

The states do not issue resident id's .

And while you are against GEJ know that it is Lagos state government that is proposing a State Identification system, also the former National ID card system is well out of date and has no bio metric database.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer: 4:23am On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

You sure look and sound as reta.rded as Mr. Bean... grin

Is he your pops? - tell the truth and shame the devil... undecided

you mother use to s0ck c0rk for a living.
beat it, douchebag
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by seanet01: 4:24am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

You want me to base an argument on an assumption?

You and I know that ACN is playing the blame game for it's failures. Population can never be a problem. NewYork's strength is based on her population jeez even Kano manipulated the last censors to get more FG funding.

No. This is based on ethnic bashing and vote clinching come 2015.

You want a solution vote ACN out of power those f00ls don't have a clue. They have isolated the SW since 1999 from their constant non-inclusive and opposing stance.

It is that isolation from irresponsible set of politicians we want. You are not the to tell us to kick out ACN, tell your people to kick out APGA first
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 10, 2012
ibnquasale:
no one is talking about finance here... Do u have money more than the american states? We are talking about role, and good governance

But how do you implement good governance with maximizing the right channels to generate funds??

There are over 20 million people in Lagos and the monthly allocation from the FG can't cater for the massive burden this huge population inflicts on the few functional infrastructures in the state... However, the governor is trying to implement a policy that would maximize the IGR of the state, solve the security problems, and determine the actual number of people to be catered for - yet you're against such a brilliant initiative...

We need to give him a chance, brother... Change isn't always easy, however, the end will justify the means....
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer: 4:27am On Nov 10, 2012
seanet01: It is that isolation from irresponsible set of politicians we want. You are not the to tell us to kick out ACN, tell your people to kick out APGA first

stop being a tribal monkey. am not igbo and am partly yoruba on my mother's side.

see your life

1 Like

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by seanet01: 4:27am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

mmmh. now you guys are losing hard.

your ignorance is out of place.

everything Tinibu and ACN introduced to Lagos is from thr UK. Tax, BRT, you name it.

The truth being, nothing is hidden under the sun and given this clueless buffons in ACN who just copy whatever crap from abroad (even cheap politically gimicks), I can't help but wonder why you higher primates can't reason above the rim?
Na wa o. So everything Tinubu did was copied from UK? You surely need a proper mental rest. Your brain is overheating.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Osiris211: 4:27am On Nov 10, 2012
Now the OWNERS of Lagos are talking! every idiotic flat headed monkey should move back to his village. GOD bless BRF cool

or better still, those lecherous scuums claiming Lagos should kick against it and see.

Eko oni baje!

3 Likes

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer: 4:29am On Nov 10, 2012
Osiris.211:
Now the OWNERS of Lagos are talking! every idiotic flat headed monkey should move back to his village. GOD bless BRF cool

or better still, those lecherous scuums claiming Lagos should kick against it and see.

Eko oni baje!

thank you for stating the obvious. these clowns have been hiding behind good governance and service delivery but you just nailed it on the head.

your are one brave yoruba dude
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by ibnquasale(m): 4:29am On Nov 10, 2012

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by coogar: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2012
ibnquasale: You don vex be that oooo..... Do u knw anything abt security in relation to databases? If u do, then, u won't talk like this

i would lecture you on this topic and hand you a master's degree!

Those databases are bn monitored by the Federal and not states. Those were some of the ideas behind census my brother. Let him face his job, and liase with d federal on security, if he has d mind of using the database to solve crime related problems.... Tell me about a state that is empowered to do all this in any part of d world... Haba, sebi u dey watch films, why do u think states hands off security matters when federal has interest in it....

i can't stand this ignorance - jeeez, you people need to leave your cocoon!

Other countries and not individual states

you mean you have never heard of state-issued ID cards?
Christ - you need some exposure.....
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

wrong.

states only issue the following:

1. Birth and Death certificates

2. drivers licence

3. marriage contracts (certificates)

4. professional liscence (doctors, lawyers, etc)

5. States keep a criminal data base

The states do not issue resident id's .

And while you are against GEJ know that it is Lagos state government that is proposing a State Identification system, also the former National ID card system is well out of date and has no bio metric database.

Youre obviously special and it seems like you missed your medication today. What did I write and what the hell has your response got to do with my post?

States dont issue I.ds? Theres even no point engaging you.....

Then again you described yourself in your profile as a troll so i'll leave you to go seek the fun you so sorely desire in your life from some other person.

1 Like

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by seanet01: 4:31am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

stop being a tribal monkey. am not igbo and am partly yoruba on my mother's side.

see your life
This is why i said we diasporans should not abandoned our fatherland. If you have been taken time to come home at good intervals from 99 till date then you will have know ACN is miles ahead of Pdp when it comes to good governance.
Omo there is nothing you can do about ACN, at least for now. BTW, is your mummy from Ogun or Lagos?
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

you mother use to s0ck c0rk for a living.
beat it, douchebag

Rich coming from a guy whose mum is a slag and I bet Mr. Bean shagged your mum 9months before you were born but the slag don't even know who your pops is....

I also heard your mum's puzzy wall has been crushed like the walls of Jericho by oversized big black dycks and her ti.ts are saggy and sour...

It sucks to be your mum, trust me... undecided undecided

Last comment to you cu.nt! undecided
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Osiris211: 4:31am On Nov 10, 2012
You are sucking welcome. cool

CuntDestroyer:

thank you for stating the obvious. these clowns have been hiding behind good governance and service delivery but you just nailed it on the head.

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer: 4:32am On Nov 10, 2012
coogar:

you mean you have never heard of state-issued ID cards?
Christ - you need some exposure.....

just name one country in the world where a state issues a resident id. just one.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer: 4:33am On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

Rich coming from a guy whose mum is a slag and I bet Mr. Bean shagged your mum 9months before you were born but the slag don't even know who your pops is....

I also heard your mum's puzzy wall has been crushed like the walls of Jericho by oversized big black dycks and her ti.ts are saggy and sour...

It sucks to be your mum, trust me... undecided undecided

Last comment to you cu.nt! undecided

go and sit in the corner
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 10, 2012
seanet01: This is why i said we diasporans should not abandoned our fatherland. If you have been taken time to come home at good intervals from 99 till date then you will have know ACN is miles ahead of Pdp when it comes to good governance.
Omo there is nothing you can do about ACN, at least for now. BTW, is your mummy from Ogun or Lagos?

You really believe the idi>ot up there has ever left his village?
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by seanet01: 4:35am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

so you actually don't know that is the obvious? We want only those who stayed back in 93 when there was a rumour on nuking to stay. They are the real Lagosians, other, OYO.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by coogar: 4:36am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

just name one country in the world where a state issues a resident id. just one.

united states!
i know wyoming/california issue their own resident's cards.....
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by NegroNtns(m): 4:39am On Nov 10, 2012
seanet01: This is why i said we diasporans should not abandoned our fatherland. If you have been taken time to come home at good intervals from 99 till date then you will have know ACN is miles ahead of Pdp when it comes to good governance.

Hey seanet,

Thats a yanmiri mulatto. ...dont buy that "my mommy is yoruba" nonsense.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by seanet01: 4:39am On Nov 10, 2012
kingoflag:

You really believe the idi>ot up there has ever left his village?
they don award contract for elimination of illegal immigrant to the man wey dey screw the queen. So he will soon have time to know the difference between Yoruba and ibo leaders. As for your reply, na you say so o.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 10, 2012
ibnquasale:

not bn outside their helmet... I laugh in isekiri... I am a very young man, worked for lagos state b4 ur fashola started woking at all... Bn representing Nigeria outside d shores of this nation since age 8.....
Back to d thread now, the state issue IDs based on SSN, which is bn controlled/monitored/ run by the federal. So, stop saying nonsense ( mr man that has stayed million years in the state)... If the federal are not interested he should use his normally agidi nau.... He truth is that there is no state that dos that alone.... Gimme another example..... Meanwhile, i dont even need to stay in lagos..... I can decides to stay anywhere in the world.. Wat is so envious abt d lagos self... Mind u i am a lagosians

Lmaooooo

Yup, you were Prime Minister or Sec. Of State for which country when you was 8years old? Who is "Your Fashola", eh, tribal monkey? I have never benefited anything from Fashola's govt in my life, but most of us know that if Nigeria could even have 15 Governors with his tenacity Nigeria would be a totally different country. Olodo, I already gave you the synopsis of how SSN/I.Ds are issued in my last post now your village, backwards thinking self wants to act like youre telling us something new. Thats the problem with people like you, always deceitful to the core and can never be relied upon to utter the truth even at the point of death.

Ok, if youve been traveling around the world representing your country since you were 2 weeks old ---- obviously youve seen the benefits of identification in other countries--- why then are you so adamantly opposed to it in Lagos State?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016 / PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose / Dino Melaye Shares Wrappers To Women In Ayetoro Kogi State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.