Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... (2129 Views)

Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone / He Doesnt Brush His Teeth In The Evening / Thick Girls- Who Doesnt Love Em??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by fejeerow(f): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
i'm getting the signs that we re fading away but sometimes am confused cos wwhen am with him...i feel loved but when we re apart then everyother thing is apart. i love him and dnt wish to leave him. how do i know that he doesnt love me anymore and besides...i feel he s seeing some girl...
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Sammyfissy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ask Google...I Guess That's the Best Option

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by jhydebaba(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Visit an herbalist today undecided
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by fairygeh(f): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
jhydebaba: Visit an herbalist today undecided
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by MrsChima(f): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
fejeerow: i'm getting the signs that we re fading away but sometimes am confused cos wwhen am with him...i feel loved but when we re apart then everyother thing is apart. i love him and dnt wish to leave him. how do i know that he doesnt love me anymore and besides...i feel he s seeing some girl...

I can only speak for what I know...

A man that wants/loves his woman will spend every waking moments he can with that woman unless he is grieving and mourning then I say give that space otherwise...he has no reason not to speak time with you.

If he stop calling, texting, hanging out, and treat you with respect then worry. The day Chima stop fussing at me about wearing granny panties..then I would be worry! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ask him
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by fejeerow(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I can only speak for what I know...

A man that wants/loves his woman will spend every waking moments he can with that woman unless he is grieving and mourning then I say give that space otherwise...he has no reason not to speak time with you.

If he stop calling, texting, hanging out, and treat you with respect then worry. The day Chima stop fussing at me about wearing granny panties..then I would be worry! grin grin grin

we still talk,chat once in a while unlike the first time i use to know him...but i feel some distances in btw us,i can feel it.
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by fejeerow(f): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Ask him
i asked him dat...he said " news to the ears"
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Mynd44: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
fejeerow:
i asked him dat...he said " news to the ears"
Move on babe. He is past you
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by lolaluv1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
When he starts distancing himself (just like Mrs Chima said), it's that time....
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by fejeerow(f): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:
When he starts distancing himself (just like Mrs Chima said), it's that time....
hmmm...but not as easy as u think o..
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by lolaluv1(f): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
^^^^
I know. Maybe you should have 'the talk'.... undecided

Ask him if you still hold the special spot in his heart and tell him he's been acting distant... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:
^^^^
I know. Maybe you should have 'the talk'.... undecided

Ask him if you still hold the special spot in his heart and tell him he's been acting distant... undecided
She did that already na
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by lolaluv1(f): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
^^^^
Oh, didn't know that...
I'm caught with something at the moment, couldn't concentrate or focus my eyes enough to read. Oh well... cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Mynd44: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:
^^^^
Oh, didn't know that...
I'm caught with something at the moment, couldn't concentrate or focus my eyes enough to read. Oh well... cheesy cheesy
No wahala
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
The same behavior the Op put up here is what made me get frustrated with the whole relationship. She started complainin that I dnt love her as much as before when we initially started dating. That I have change. She started making up imaginary girls I was dating. Starting acting very insecure. Well I got frustrated and her behavior certainly didn't help matters. Op why don't u just take a chill pill. If he's thru with u he'll tell u.
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by fejeerow(f): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
12 inches!:
The same behavior the Op put up here is what made me get frustrated with the whole relationship. She started complainin that I dnt love her as much as before when we initially started dating. That I have change. She started making up imaginary girls I was dating. Starting acting very insecure. Well I got frustrated and her behavior certainly didn't help matters. Op why don't u just take a chill pill. If he's thru with u he'll tell u.
op?
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by 190: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
12 inches!:

the basic question she should be asking us is:

is he still chopping the punny regularly
if he isnt then wahala dey!
but if he is then probably financial issues is weighin him down

please note this is only applicable to a NIGERIAN RELATIONSHIP and this post was directed to offend as many
Nigerian girls out there - this post is subject to criticism
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
190:

the basic question she should be asking us is:

is he still chopping the punny regularly
if he isnt then wahala dey!
but if he is then probably financial issues is weighin him down

please note this is only applicable to a NIGERIAN RELATIONSHIP and this post was directed to offend as many
Nigerian girls out there - this post is subject to criticism
grin
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by 190: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Ask him

smh
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Mynd44: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
190:

smh
What?
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by amyg(f): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
12 inches!:
Guys don't tell u its over,they just vanish.
Op pls give him a break and don't let it bother u,change is d only constant thing in lyf.
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
amyg:
Op pls give him a break and don't let it bother u,change is d only constant thing in lyf.
Who told you guys don't say it is over?
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
amyg:
vanish to where ?
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Mynd44: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
hornipipe: vanish to where ?
I wonder oo
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by amyg(f): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Who told you guys don't say it is over?
Did u tel ur x its over?
Guys vanish in2 thin air I think
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Mynd44: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
amyg:
Did u tel ur x its over?
Guys vanish in2 thin air I think
I sat her down and explained why it won't work and why we had to break up
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Mynd44: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
oubi: Whoeva is the stupi.d moderator dat banned me must be a bastard
Who is the mod?
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by amyg(f): 5:44am On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
I sat her down and explained why it won't work and why we had to break up
Good 4 mynd.most guys just can't,do I cal it guts/guilt?
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by Mynd44: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2012
amyg:
Good 4 mynd.most guys just can't,do I cal it guts/guilt?
Are guys that scared? I see it as the least you can do even if you have to do it in a public place to avoid getting shot
Re: How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... by amyg(f): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2012
Bad guy turned good

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quickest Ways To Make A Girl Fall / Am I Different,or Am I A Freak / How Seun Snatched My Girlfriend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.