Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone (2714 Views)

It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Gingy: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
I met this guy at a retreat about 6 years ago. after then. he has sworn his love for me, and even told me how am his wife. the problem is I don't like him, have never liked him. he even said the love he has is enough for us. he keeps calling, texting , insulting, begging and i have tried to block him anyway possible but he still uses strange numbers to call me. please what do i do?
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by amokeme(f): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gingy:
I met this guy at a retreat about 6 years ago. after then. he has sworn his love for me, and even told me how am his wife. the problem is I don't like him, have never liked him. he even said the love he has is enough for us. he keeps calling, texting , insulting, begging and i have tried to block him anyway possible but he still uses strange numbers to call me. please what do i do?
doeshe have a job? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
You can just respect his love for you by makinq him understand why you can't date him without hurting his pride. You should reject him without makinq him feel rejected. Do not accept him without makinq him feel unaccepted.

1 Like

Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Gingy: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
i have rejected him everyway possible. am even scared for my life now.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Tashaamania(f): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tell him to send you plenty money, he would leave you alone. Works like magic grin

3 Likes

Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Gingy: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
i wonder about his job too. 6 years! and he still bothers me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. the send me money part may not work. he may send the money. i dont want to have anything to do with him. how do i make him leave me alone? i want him out of my life right now so bad that even if he had millions to give me i wont want it because its from him. i want him out of my life. help oooo
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Afrok(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
People like him made me believe not everybody with dicck is a MAN or "Man enough" undecided. He has wasted 6yrs disturbing and bugging ur life and still counting? The love he claimed to have for u must be a curse frm someone who hates him....

1 Like

Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Shemmyglo(f): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
I don't even know what to say because some guys are just too funny.

1 Like

Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
You can just respect his love for you by makinq him understand why you can't date him without hurting his pride. You should reject him without makinq him feel rejected. Do not accept him without makinq him feel unaccepted.

Don't mind the feeble, unintelligent little girl, she's dumb that's why she couldn't apply diplomacy to it. there are many ways to brush admirers off and she choose the unproductive way. now enjoy the shii while it lasts but 6years is unbelievable. I'm perceiving lies, how can he waste that time on a plain Jane. if it's true he needs some brain implant.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Brugo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is serious. Your "NO" is sounds like yes to him.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Gingy: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
i need a solution please. somebody help me
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by alienvirus: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gingy:
i have rejected him everyway possible. am even scared for my life now.
You just registered today abi. Ok
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
icedbeatz:

Don't mind the feeble, unintelligent little girl, she's dumb that's why she couldn't apply diplomacy to it. there are many ways to brush admirers off and she choose the unproductive way. now enjoy the shii while it lasts.
Most qirls are still qirls. They just carry a woman body.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Bensondrums(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Helo dear i knw hw u feel rte now bt if u reaally mst mke him stop u ve got alot of work to do.he has been disturbing u for d past 6yrs nd he is still going t continue.so what i will advice u to do is dis.wen next he calls dnt be rude to him,dnt be insultive.be calm wit ur words nd tell him d reason y u cnt date him of which i knw u mst ve been doing.bt den remind him again.tell him u re already hooked up nd inlove wit someone else nd one dat will lead t marriage.tell him he is cute,caring nd he has d ability of attracting other beautiful nd worthy girls t himself.i tink wit dis little calm tlk of urs if he is not mad will see reasons wit u.bt if after all dis he still persists go to a native doctor nd kill him...lolzz na joke i dey oo.

1 Like

Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Get a shot gun, locate his address, then blow up his fvcking brain.
When you`re sober enough, suicide should be the best resort in horror for realising what you`ve done.
*Yield to my advice at your own peril*
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Tell him to send you plenty money, he would leave you alone. Works like magic grin

What if he sends it?

1 Like

Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tell him you are about to get married to one army guy
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
what you ve been doing ,dont give a shiiit advice to her,she can just try to love him for two days and see if he really worth giving her love to him,,,insults re welcomed from you as i will reply you in a very bad wayyyy
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gingy:
i need a solution please. somebody help me
try to show him love for a day and know what he's up to,6 years no be small something o,he's desperate for your love
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Gingy: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
thank you fellow nairalanders for your input. special thanks @bensondrums. i will be taking your advice. i admit i am still growing for all you yabbers. peace.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by numericalguy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hmm.. 6years no be beans o!
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Gingy: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
the story doesnt have part two. he saw me through nothing. my parents are well to do and have trained me through school and other areas. so no. i owe him nothing.

1 Like

Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by czarr(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
....is he your neighbor? if no, u ve nothing to worry about. just destroy ur Sim.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by numericalguy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by cowgirl9090: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gingy:

he is desperate for reasons only known to him. how old is he?
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Captainswag225(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
o.p, just give the dude a chance to make u happy.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by cyprus000: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
amokeme:
doeshe have a job? undecided
[size=13pt]
Typically average naija gal crateria.

They don't even care to know,his qualities/potentials as a person.

What they are interested in.
is if he has a job to free bars.
What if,he is a fruadstar,drug dealer etc.

Xpecting the usual uncouth rants.

SMH
[/size]
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by xtervaganza(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
icedbeatz:

Don't mind the feeble, unintelligent little girl, she's dumb that's why she couldn't apply diplomacy to it. there are many ways to brush admirers off and she choose the unproductive way. now enjoy the shii while it lasts but 6years is unbelievable. I'm perceiving lies, how can he waste that time on a plain Jane. if it's true he needs some brain implant.
and why are you insulting her? Mr intelligent and not feeble?

Some ppl sef.

What the fool is doing to her is hell and the worst form of stalking. In a sane country he would be in jail or at least served an order of restrictions.

1 Like

Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
and why are you insulting her? Mr intelligent and not feeble?

Some ppl sef.

What the fool is doing to her is hell and the worst form of stalking. In a sane country he would be in jail or at least served an order of restrictions.
1. she(and you) should have known that we're not in a "SANE" country where the law is really law. Anything happens here, it's an over rated jungle where few exercises power and impose laws over others.
2. Knowing number one, she would have applied knowledge to it by applying other better ways of ditching a guy that is sick (obsessed ldiot, 6yrs my azz)
3. Since her formula wasn't working but the smart girl keeps using the Same formula for so long knowing its not working?!!! does she seem like a smart person HELL NO, if that's what scientists and innovators have been doing we would still running around nakedd. so she's a kid or maybe a plain stupidd kid.
@op I'm just stating the points
I hate to do it but I just despise stupidityy.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by amokeme(f): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Typically average naija gal crateria.

They don't even care to know,his qualities/potentials as a person.

What they are interested in.
is if he has a job to free bars.
What if,he is a fruadstar,drug dealer etc.

Xpecting the usual uncouth rants.

SMH
[/size]

you would have been the 1st person I insult on NL but thank God for maturity (on my part) now let me answer you.

What I meant was, what reasonable person with a reasonable job (or any at all) will be asking a lady out for 6year and still counting? And not the other way round. So I'll just assume your fingers were too fast to type that they forgot to carry your thinking faculty along.

Ignored

2 Likes

Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by jrerico1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Are you in any relationship?? What's your reason of not liking him??
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gingy:

Na cos of the guy you come open NL account?? .....He's influencing your life already!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. / 5 Reason Why S.ex Is Very Painful For Some Women / Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.