Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? (8640 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Deleted / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
I recently made the decision to be ALONE

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
Good for you,but continue to postpone it till the grey hair comes.man die once

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by jhydebaba(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
happiness is all that matters.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by tpia1: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
if in being alone, you're going to start giving others who arent like you, the evil eye, then dont be.
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2012
tpia1: if in being alone, you're going to start giving others who arent like you, the evil eye, then dont be.
loool, being alone doesn't mean i will not still be knacking one night stand kpekus na
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by digitalgeorgy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
let me state this categoritically that in a relationshp the woman's love keep the relatnsp going more than the man's love..
The love of the wife could boost dat of the man bt d reverse is nt often noticed..
I prefer to kip a faithfully, lovely,humble and respctful woman who is nt my type than a beautifl but disrespctfl, nagging and self-centred woman who is my type!!
HUMBLE!! When i say humble, i mean she's willing to learn and take correctn wen neccesary..
/*He dat is luking for a perfect person, is luking for WHAT WAS NOT, IS NOT and WILL NEVER BE...*/
Yes.. I can construct a perfct woman Frm her.

15 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by dridowu: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
Combo alone
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by superendowed: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
Its is beta to be alone than to live with a winchy-winchy wife. No be by force!
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by superendowed: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

loool, being alone doesn't mean i will not still be knacking one night stand kpekus na

Even when you are 70yrs abii?
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
super endowed:

Even when you are 70yrs abii?
Haba! I'll defo find that special one b4 then na
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by totalbaby(f): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

are you sure you were not dumped? smh it's men like you who chop girls left ryt n centre than come back to complain that there are no more virgins, or 80% of nigerian men are not the fathers of their kids or you can't find a faithful women. it's better u remain alone and have your 1nyt stands with prostitutes. fool

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by totalbaby(f): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
digitalgeorgy: let me state this categoritically that in a relationshp the woman's love keep the relatnsp going more than the man's love..
The love of the wife could boost dat of the man bt d reverse is nt often noticed..
I prefer to kip a faithfully, lovely,humble and respctful woman who is nt my type than a beautifl but disrespctfl, nagging and self-centred woman who is my type!!
HUMBLE!! When i say humble, i mean she's willing to learn and take correctn wen neccesary..
/*He dat is luking for a perfect person, is luking for WHAT WAS NOT, IS NOT and WILL NEVER BE...*/
Yes.. I can construct a perfct woman Frm her.
you have sense but i hope you are not expecting a servant to do as she is told just because you instructed

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
While you could be enjoying your self-actualized happiness alone, you want to be miserable with another human being?
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by EXCELLENCEAbia: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
things cannot work until you work them out. how can you know your type if you are alone i belive this is one of the reason of relationship, but it is not possible to get a partner that is 100%. You create your own world to make it as you want rather than being alone.
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
EXCELLENCE Abia: things cannot work until you work them out. how can you know your type if you are alone i believe this is one of the reason of relationship, but it is not possible to get a partner that is 100%. You create your own world to make it as you want rather than being alone.

It's not about finding who is your type or not, what if you already know that that person is your type? Would you leave that person to be alone or would you stick with that person to be miserable.
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
Its a dicey situation!!

Most of our parents didn't marry their type but eventually they came around.

I don't know perhaps they got to love themselves or tolerate each other.

If u choose to stay alone(are u really happy all the time?)

If u choose to settle( of course u won't b happy all the time)

I really don't know!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Dahbutter(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
You can't even be happy with someone else if you are not happy and content being alone. Being with someone when you are not happy by yourself is multiplying ur misery to others. Nothing is as great as being alone yet not lonely and loving it!

6 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
totalbaby:
are you sure you were not dumped? smh it's men like you who chop girls left ryt n centre than come back to complain that there are no more virgins, or 80% of nigerian men are not the fathers of their kids or you can't find a faithful women. it's better u remain alone and have your 1nyt stands with prostitutes. fool
Calm down joor! Man has to keep body and soul together na.
The fact that nature has a way of shoveling sh1t in my face each time i set out to find someone good for myself doesn't mean i wouldn't find a way out.
But on a more serious note, finding a virgin woman 4 wife material is like waiting for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. Why?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
While you could be enjoying your self-actualized happiness alone, you want to be miserable with another human being?
Help me ask them joor! Its either that perfect one or nothing
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

Help me ask them joor! Its either that perfect one or nothing

No one is perfect for you lol.
But close to perfection is okay.
You'll have to compromise a lot to get there. Just don't lose yourself in the relationship.
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by chikeorji123(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
Not advisable to be alone as humans that's why GOD come up with the idea of woman to solve the problem but we try to cheat nature then ended up been miserable.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by totalbaby(f): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

The fact that nature has a way of shoveling sh1t in my face each time i set out to find someone good for myself doesn't mean i wouldn't find a way out.
But on a more serious note, finding a virgin woman 4 wife material is like waiting for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. Why?
Well why don't you ask yourself what kind of women do i hang around or go out with. because blv me its not impossible to find them, but most dnt want men who have been chopping left, ryt n centre. 2ndly if men control themselves more am sure there would be more to find

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

No one is perfect for you lol.
But close to perfection is okay.
You'll have to compromise a lot to get there. Just don't lose yourself in the relationship.
I get sick when i hear this...i happen to every woman's dream but how come i'll have to settle less?
Don't you think that's unfair
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by holladele: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
shocked
blogger1.0:

It is not about a virgin lady; it is making sure that your future is secure with the one you are choosing. Virtue of character,capacity building and spiritual inudation are hard to find among our ladies. All what they want to show you that they have, is beauty of pancake, lipstick boobs and butt. Guys shine your eyes!

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

I get sick when i hear this...i happen to every woman's dream but how come i'll have to settle less?
Don't you think that's unfair

What makes you think you meet up to our varying dreams?
Tell, what have you got?
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
totalbaby:
Well why don't you ask yourself what kind of women do i hang around or go out with. because blv me its not impossible to find them, but most dnt want men who have been chopping left, ryt n centre. 2ndly if men control themselves more am sure there would be more to find

That's why i am seriously considering a change of environment, cos where am from, you tend to hang around with the wild and crazy chicks more often than you want to.
And BTW am not the type to spoil the Nneka next door...if i need to chop, i know where to go and get them na.
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by totalbaby(f): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
holladele: shocked.
It is not about a virgin lady; it is making sure that your future is secure with the one you are choosing. Virtue of character,capacity building and spiritual inudation are hard to find among our ladies. All what they want to show you that they have, is beauty of pancake, lipstick boobs and butt. Guys shine your eyes!
Just like honesty, faithfulness, virtue of character, a man who wants to move forward and make sometime of himself are hard to find among our men. the feelings are mutual
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
IN THE INFAMOUS WORDS OF AN ENLIGHTENED HONORABLE AND WELL ESTABLISHED GREGARIOUS AND AFFABLE GENTLEMAN NAMED LUTHER VANDROSS ' IF YOU CANT BE WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE, LOVE THE ONE YOU ARE WITH' grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by chiefbatiatus(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

You started the thread like an adult then you just messed it up with this childish last line. What is it about this issue of virgins by the way? Have you tried been intimate with a virgin before? Do u know how messy attempting that is? Have u thought of seeing blood during intimacy before? Have you really talked with anyone that has been through it before? Its a very very messy job and no matured and experiences person will even think of it. Please stop talking about virgins because you see a lot of ignorant people talking about them. Most virgins are even very clumpsy due to their inexperience and could really disgust you. For your info I have dumped 2 ladies becos they are virgins. If you are not a virgin so why do you expect the woman to be? You see why women need liberation?

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by kunlekunle: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
half bread is better than none
Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by icefish1(f): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
I cld settle 4 sum1 dat isn't my type so long as he truly luvs n adores me,wit tyme I cld luv him too. Bein Alone all d tyme isn't fun nor a gud idea

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? by claremont(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
Dahbutter: You can't even be happy with someone else if you are not happy and content being alone. Being with someone when you are not happy by yourself is multiplying ur misery to others. Nothing is as great as being alone yet not lonely and loving it!
The words of the elders are words of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Bae Said When I Dip My Hand In Her Pant! / Which Of These Is The Sweetest (PHOTOS PG 18+) / My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.