Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? (10038 Views)

Relationship again!!!!! / Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Not Interested In The Relationship Again / Whats Your Break Up Style ( Wen Ure Nt Interested In A Relationship Again) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by candieangel12(f): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2012
noble_gas1:

Awwwww......its gonna be alright

Yeah, thanks. Atleast I've learned my lesson 4 my next relationship
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Lobolintin(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2012
Hav dated 65gals..engaged 2,tho both fukd up...Bt..me no dey cary last....
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by andrewozed: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2012
I will never have sex in a relationship until I am married.

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by cindyrella(f): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2012
Never completely trust a dude grin
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by 2sexy(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2012
noble_gas1:

Dude, spending money on a lady doesn't neccessarily denotes you buying love!
Well she has to prove her worth before I will do that. My money has value and should only go for valuable commodities... grin grin.

If I start by spending money, I have an hidden agenda... grin grin
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by hagma37yahoocom: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2012
Would never tell a girl i m quitting i wil just let it happen
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by member16: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2012
andrewozed: I will never have sex in a relationship until I am married.
Why?
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Sike(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2012
Never make her my "only one" but my "number one".

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by 190theclown: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2012
never to date a NIGERIAN GIRL eva again undecided
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by bid4rich(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2012
noble_gas1:

Dude, spending money on a lady doesn't neccessarily denotes you buying love!

you are very correct. If you love you will give. 'for God so loved the world and He gave............' giving doesnt mean you are buying but rather you are sacrificing. If it work, fine and if it does not you only sacrificed to get a better and a reliable one. My take
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by 190theclown: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2012
Sike: Never make her my "only one" but my "number one".

GBAM!!! AND COMPLETE GBAM!!!
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by kunletade(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2012
Would never pamper a lady never and never, they deserve to be treated like a bicth just like my present colleague.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by BENZINA(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2012
سحيميظل:
You can't blame me, that caption says different.

Hmmm... Start..
I will not start a relationship by claiming to be who am not, or have what I don't have.
Heeeeeey hope you are not impotent?
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by EmperorSpecie(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
dapachez: Will be less emotional,not showing so much care and be less open. Bottomline if anyone wants you to be part of their life you don't need to fight to be there they just make you part of their life.

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
Befor u spend for a Girl, check her throughly. Some pretend 2 luv. Emotions are nt to be toiled with. It can cause heart attack nd love phobia.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by perez019(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
I would never buy a bb when I still use a TECNO phone
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by andrewozed: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
سحيميظل:
Why?
Sexual intimacy in a relationship makes you feel lust more for each other and thereby making you guys turn blind eye most times to study each in things that matter most before getting married. You will actually feel you love each other so much when its actually lust. Abstinence in a relationship that will lead to marriege brings out the beauty from a christian relationship. Besides, the bible says fear God and depart from iniquity

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by sirwilli(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
i can't be too open when meet someone new
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy: Relationship or dating comes with its lessons.

For me, I will never start a relationship by spending money on a girl,except there is an hidden agenda. grin grin

Once i saw this topic, what you wrote was what just came to my mind.

If you think i will spend money on a girl's cloth or bills for her to accept my marriage proposal, you are seriously sleeping ontop an okada.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
noble_gas1:

Awwwww......its gonna be alright

Dude, maybe you're broke!

Experience is the best teacher. Moreover, how much is broke
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by 1ndidi2(f): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nothing! I will keep being me until I hit the jackpot
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by doofanc: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
Never allow her boss me around no matter d depth of love.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Edunwa302(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
Neva to propose untill i m damn ready en sure no matter d presure frm her
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
[quote author=Whobedatte]I will never send BIS rechasrge card to any lady until she finally agrees to give me the thing[what thing? Y do guyz luk 4 it in a rlationshp? So sad! As 4 me, d guy wil die waitng 4 it cos i got it lockd up]

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
Wel, i blief diz questn apply 2 ladies as well. So, as 4 me, i wil neva and i mean neva eva b nice 2 a guy, do anytin 4 them as in drop weight, luk beautiful, dress cool 4 d sake of a guy? NEVA! I'll luk beautifl 4 my self!wil neva shw them hw much i love them. Else they wil see it as my weakness. Neva! If dey d'nt lyk anytin abt me, they shuld go hug transformer. Xperience is d best teacher u knw!

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Morgan1092(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
Wil neva gv mor dan 1 babe belle again.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by rman: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
mem88: Wel, i blief diz questn apply 2 ladies as well. So, as 4 me, i wil neva and i mean neva eva b nice 2 a guy, do anytin 4 them as in drop weight, luk beautiful, dress cool 4 d sake of a guy? NEVA! I'll luk beautifl 4 my self!wil neva shw them hw much i love them. Else they wil see it as my weakness. Neva! If dey d'nt lyk anytin abt me, they shuld go hug transformer. Xperience is d best teacher u knw!

You are still very young, I can deduce from your write up
When you reach a certian age range, you will change.

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Phrankin(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
Never fail to keep her in her place when she tries to step out of line.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by crisycent: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
Will never promise anything, I am about buying my other babe a bold5, and me still dey use torch. Mehn...I nor knw y I begin make promise oooo.... all this small small university girls too Sabi work.....if u knw weytin I mean.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by lipsyliscious: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
Never again will I date without vengeance,u do me 1 n I do u 2,I shower u with small attention n u form busy,u give me attention n I form 'busiest'. F**k love,some pple will not learn until u put dem in ur shoes!
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
I won't wash his cloths,loan him money and accept any selfishness from him.In fact,I will leave onces I notice he doesn't know how to kiss me least I find out he doesn't know how to love me.No more staying for a decade before seeing he's never going to change
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Punteke(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
Never be d nice guy.....NEVER AGAIN!! cry

Does Size Really Matter? / Vaseline Squad! Oya Come And M@sturbate Over These Photos / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience