Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? (10024 Views)

Relationship again!!!!! / Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Not Interested In The Relationship Again / Whats Your Break Up Style ( Wen Ure Nt Interested In A Relationship Again) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by 2sexy(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2012
Relationship or dating comes with its lessons.

For me, I will never start a relationship by spending money on a girl,except there is an hidden agenda. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by eduson55(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2012
will learn a special smack down to present to her incase of any mistake
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by eduson55(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2012
will not let her go without becoming pregnant

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by eduson55(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2012
will not forget to slap her at any mistake.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by eduson55(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2012
wont allow her to go out with her phone
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by eduson55(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2012
will always seize her phone
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by eduson55(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2012
will not allow her to chance me again.

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by member16: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2012
Nothing..
Because if I find a girl I truly love, I can do anything. You can't really control them, they just happen.

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by 2sexy(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2012
سحيميظل: Nothing..
Because if I find a girl I truly love, I can do anything. You can't really control them, they just happen.
I said " start" . What I mean there is, I wont start by buying her stuffs just because I want her to accept me. In fact, that is the most wrongful way to approach a relationship if you are really serious about what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by slimyem: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2012
Never give my all...!!

4 Likes

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by iamswizz(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2012
Dulling or slaking...... Lashing tins
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by member16: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy: I said " start" . What I mean there is, I wont start by buying her stuffs just because I want her to accept me. In fact, that is the most wrongful way to approach a relationship if you are really serious about what you want.
You can't blame me, that caption says different.

Hmmm... Start..
I will not start a relationship by claiming to be who am not, or have what I don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Lordave: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2012
Having her as my only date.

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by candieangel12(f): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2012
Not allowing myself to love. Not opening my heart to my ex destroyed our relationship n now I am full of regrets sad

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by dabrake(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2012
I will never promise her marriage oh.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Amya(f): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2012
Use the word "I love you" too liberally. You'd surely feel like a fool for saying it when the relationship becomes short-lived.

5 Likes

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by noblegas2(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2012
candieangel12: Not allowing myself to love. Not opening my heart to my ex destroyed our relationship n now I am full of regrets sad

Awwwww......its gonna be alright

2sexy: Relationship or dating comes with its lessons.

For me, I will never start a relationship by spending money on a girl,except there is an hidden agenda. grin grin

Dude, maybe you're broke!

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by jide4lagos(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2012
Will always use my c0ndom.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by 234GT(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2012
Still looking for a girl to start my first relationship with.

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by 2sexy(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2012
^ ^ mtchewww... may be you are the son obansajo so you may wish to lavish your money to buy love.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Whobedatte(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2012
I will never send BIS rechasrge card to any lady until she finally agrees to give me the thing
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Andrew3(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2012
Send my gf to skul from A to Z only to get dumped
that I dont have 6 packs angry angry angry angry and I have 2 angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by harroz: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2012
Promise her marrige...
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by noblegas2(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2012
2sexy: ^ ^ mtchewww... may be you are the son obansajo so you may wish to lavish your money to buy love.

Dude, spending money on a lady doesn't neccessarily denotes you buying love!
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by dapachez: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2012
Will be less emotional,not showing so much care and be less open. Bottomline if anyone wants you to be part of their life you don't need to fight to be there they just make you part of their life.

5 Likes

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by highlandre(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2012
I will never assume she's better than the ones I've encountered until she proves herself!

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Shalome(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2012
i wont be fully commited
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2012
I will never assume she is a good girl because I met her a virgin!

2 Likes

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2012
I wouldn't do what i can't keep up with whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by dapachez: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2012
Amya: Use the word "I love you" too liberally. You'd surely feel like a fool for saying it when the relationship becomes short-lived.
you are damn right but sometimes we love at the risk of been rejected. Its so sad when you love someone but they don't feel same way but the pointer is we should learn to put our feelings in check though it is better said than sha than practicalised
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2012
Why do girls expect guys to foot their bills as soon as dating has been initiated? What even baffles me is, as long as you sleep with a girl, she has automatically become your official babe(for her mind doh). Anyway, can't sponsor my girlfriend abroad to study! Or any other thing!
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by UjSizzle(f): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2012
Never enter for the wrong reasons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women / Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) / But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.