Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? (10091 Views)

Relationship again!!!!! / Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Not Interested In The Relationship Again / Whats Your Break Up Style ( Wen Ure Nt Interested In A Relationship Again) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Ola3tag(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
::Andrew:::
Send my gf to skul from A to Z only to get dumped
that I dont have 6 packs angry angry angry angry and I have 2 angry angry

:-D:-D:-Dlaffn till i fell off oyedekpo's private jet:-D:-D:-D

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Hadeyur(f): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
[quote angry author=moreeni]I won't wash his cloths,loan him money and accept any selfishness from him.In fact,I will leave onces I notice he doesn't know how to kiss me least I find out he doesn't know how to love me.No more staying for a decade before seeing he's never going to change[/quote]
Me too angry
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by olempe(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
Zeddicus: I will never assume she is a good girl because I met her a virgin!

Word!

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by turgided007(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
noble_gas1:

Awwwww......its gonna be alright

Dude, maybe you're broke!
dont be rude...
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by nbright: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
candieangel12: Not allowing myself to love. Not opening my heart to my ex destroyed our relationship n now I am full of regrets sad
eyahhhh cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Sobrit(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
Can i say that the things u say u'd never do again in rship might be the one that will win u your next wifey or hubby. Different strokes for different folks. Bottom line is be real to yourself and the lovee while u study him//her cos everyone is unique

2 Likes

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Tmon91net: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
I will never move with a very poooooor girl again.

1 Like

Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by claremont(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
I will try to do more of thinking with my head, rather than letting my loins do the thinking and then making mistakes.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by ocelot2006(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
Never again will I fall so hard for a lady, when there was another who loved my more. If the former isn't ready, no probs. I'll just move on. Fast.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Promolysis(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
rman:

You are still very young, I can deduce from your write up
When you reach a certian age range, you will change.
she is just 17yrs old, by d tyme she attain the age of 26yrs without a committed relationship, she wil start running helter skelter. Beware ladies
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by Soulcaine(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2012
slimyem: Never give my all...!!

so not cool. The fact that We get burned does not mean that we can never cook a good meal.
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by phemi3: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2012
Never force myself on someone!
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by leonshom(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2012
iamswizz: Dulling or slaking...... Lashing tins

When u sleep wiv he,she gain more and u lose more, she got lotz 2 gain dan u wuld !
Re: Things You Will Never Do In A Relationship Again? by slimyem: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Soul_caine:

so not cool. The fact that We get burned does not mean that we can never cook a good meal.
Oh well.....undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / Why You Should Not Bath With Your Partner / Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.