Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Do I Do Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do Please. (2328 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2012
i have been dating my pastor duagther, for about a year now and his nt aware of it though there have been series of suspection, i deciede to keep thing low because it will be seen as a betrayal or act of backslideing, cause am so so close to the family.and i just feel it not yet time for them to know about the relationship, she is just in her first year in school and on my part nd holder. not yet ready to settle down. But things have been going on not as i wish in the relationship, we have been have sex, we have tried real had to stop it, but without success and now my sins have caught up with me. She is pregnant and am so confuse, the issuse here is that i am a public figure in church the choir master and the asistant pastor in the same church. The scandal and reproach will too much upon the brethren looking up to me. My family and that of the pastor are so close. Please i need ur advice please. What do i do?
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Afam4eva(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2012
There's really not much you can do than to allow what will happen to happen. Don't even try to do an abortion because the repercussions could be worse. Just go to her family and let them know. At least they won't kill you for it.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2012
Are condoms that expensive or unavailable these days?.

OP, as the case now is, you need to make a plan and decide. Do you want to marry her? Do you see your self as her husband and decide fast.
Then you have to call your families down and tell them exactly what happened. There will be backlashes but you did the stuff right? You must be ready to take the consequence.

I will wlso suggest you step down and wait your posts in church at least for the time being as it will set a bad example fir the other youths who might look up to you.

But remember, you have to tell them what happened and fast
Re: What Do I Do Please. by eduson55(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2012
[size=18pt]go bang your head on the wall[/size]
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2012
eduson55: [size=18pt]go bang your head on the wall[/size]
Be nice
Re: What Do I Do Please. by eduson55(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2012
you talk as if you are a kid.
Mynd_44: Are condoms that expensive or unavailable these days?.

OP, as the case now is, you need to make a plan and decide. Do you want to marry her? Do you see your self as her husband and decide fast.
Then you have to call your families down and tell them exactly what happened. There will be backlashes but you did the stuff right? You must be ready to take the consequence.

I will wlso suggest you step down and wait your posts in church at least for the time being as it will set a bad example fir the other youths who might look up to you.

Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2012
afam4eva: There's really not much you can do than to allow what will happen to happen. Don't even try to do an abortion because the repercussions could be worse. Just go to her family and let them know. At least they won't kill you for it.
thanks for ur advise . but i am a feeling like i have lost it all. How will my friends, family member to who have previous look up to me now feel. How can i behold thier face again. Can there ever be any reason to trust any christian again by my pastor
Re: What Do I Do Please. by eduson55(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2012
if he slam's his head on a concrete wall,i bet you everything will reverse..
you want me to tell him to abort or run?
he better gather courage and take up he responsibility.
sweet sweet things they equally bitter bitterness
Mynd_44:
Be nice
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2012
eduson55: you talk as if you are a kid.
Thanks for the compliment
Re: What Do I Do Please. by greyce: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2012
wtf!are u 4 real.y didnt u go 4 sum1 else
Re: What Do I Do Please. by eduson55(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2012
hey,stop the question and summon courage.
tho you bleeped up but,you are not the first.
you will loose your reputation and all that but that is no more important..
all you need now is to work your way out as a father.
Climaths: thanks for ur advise . but i am a feeling like i have lost it all. How will my friends, family member to who have previous look up to me now feel. How can i behold thier face again. Can there ever be any reason to trust any christian again by my pastor
Re: What Do I Do Please. by eduson55(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2012
that's my boy..
i love you type..
should i compliment again?
grin
Mynd_44:
Thanks for the compliment
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: thanks for ur advise . but i am a feeling like i have lost it all. How will my friends, family member to who have previous look up to me now feel. How can i behold thier face again. Can there ever be any reason to trust any christian again by my pastor
They might not trust you anymore and some people will stop talking to you all together but that is the price you pay for been careless.

Everyone makes mistakes and your strength will be in how you pull yourself out.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44: Are condoms that expensive or unavailable these days?.

i did condom but it failed . Well i feel God wants to expose me.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Please. by eduson55(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2012
now you talk like a man.

my bro,everyone makes mistake.
build another life all together.
face the fact ahead of you and never give up..
if you make it real,people will one day seek advice from you...
Mynd_44:
They might not trust you anymore and some people will stop talking to you all together but that is the price you pay for been careless.

Everyone makes mistakes and your strength will be in how you pull yourself out.

Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2012
eduson55: that's my boy..
i love you type..
should i compliment again?
grin
Compliment away
Re: What Do I Do Please. by abbeycial: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2012
confess ur sins and u shall be forgiven nd d gal has a saving role to play here too,u wld need each oda dearly to wade tru d storm abt to come...u really need to work harder nw dat u r abt to b a dad.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: i did condom but it failed . Well i feel God wants to expose me.
Then you should have thought of morning after pills then.

Well it has been done and you need to be strong and realise you had a child to think of now
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2012
thanks to u all who took at time to say one or two words God bless u. And i can;t even Go to church again i can't behold my pastor face. am like a son to him. He has been there for me finacially and other wise. He uses me as example in church. And am not concern about my reputation here. But is about the scandal it will bring to his family and church at large.am really really confuse. I don.t even have a job right now and i am going back for hnd next yr.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by holusormi(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2012
why u dey cry na ??...God e yhaff bless your hustle tremendously with a wife and a baby is coming on the way...congrats ooo,, but bros u no try at all ooo, gold circle na 30 naira na, haba.....abort the baby or face the consequences of your actions, or just pack your bag and run away....pick one
Re: What Do I Do Please. by eduson55(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2012
if not for one thing,i will say,may your lips stick together.
are you mad?
this should be the last time you comment nonsense on this NL.
Abort wetin?
idio...
holusormi: why u dey cry na ??...God e yhaff bless your hustle tremendously with a wife and a baby is coming on the way...congrats ooo,, but bros u no try at all ooo, gold circle na 30 naira na, haba.....abort the baby or face the consequences of your actions, or just pack your bag and run away....pick one
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2012
I wonder why this guy thinks he has the monopoly of running his fingers
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2012
holusormi: why u dey cry na ??...God e yhaff bless your hustle tremendously with a wife and a baby is coming on the way...congrats ooo,, but bros u no try at all ooo, gold circle na 30 naira na, haba.....abort the baby or face the consequences of your actions, or just pack your bag and run away....pick one
brother i did use condom but it fail.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by eduson55(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2012
how did it fail?
Climaths: brother i did use condom but it fail.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2012
the problem is that am really finacially handicap right now and nxt year is either go for the police trianing that will last for about a year and six months or for my hnd program . So every seems confusing brothers
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: the problem is that am really finacially handicap right now and nxt year is either go for the police trianing that will last for about a year and six months or for my hnd program . So every seems confusing brothers
You will have to do some re-arrangements and do some of those things as part-time while you get a job
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2012
eduson55: how did it fail?
it broke and i was not aware of it
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: it broke and i was not aware of it
You should have used a morning after pill then
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
You will have to do some re-arrangements and do some of those things as part-time while you get a job
i have decided to let go the hnd and go for the traing but will should that responsibility while am away for training
Re: What Do I Do Please. by member16: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2012
I see people stealing my punch line. Well here's the original

[size=15pt]guy, knack your head for wall[/size]
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Amya(f): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2012
Listen carefully. Here's what you do. . .

1. I hear the root of the ugu (pumpkin)plant contains cyanide in it. Dig it up, take a big bite, chew and swallow. Wait for a while and Vooooom! All your problem's solved.

2. Take a thick strong rope, make a strong knot (called the hangers noose you can check how to make it online) on your ceiling fan. Stand on a chair, put your head into the knot, kick off your chair and Voooooom! Problem solved!

3. Go to the edge of a Cliff, run and jump off screaming "I am finished" and here's the good part, you would indeed be finished.
Others are. . .

4. Guns- remove the safety, put barrel on your head and pull the trigger.

5. Run into a fast moving vehicle.

6. Take all the medication you can find around the house and swallow. . .(Swallow all at once)

Here's the few stuffs I could think of.

WARNING!!!
* do not any of these if any person or persons are around. They may foil it for you, and we don't want that.

Hey just kidding, please don't kill yourself.
In truth however, I find it quite hard to feel any pity for you. Youth pastor? Choir master? And you still screw? OMG!!! Guess you'd be one of those people who give killer glares to those people they term unbelievers. In truth you're one of them hypocrites who do everything those people in "the world" do. Put still pretend you gist with the holy spirit at your spare time.

Shag a girl till she gets pregnant choi! You guys must have done it a gazillion times.

Your problem is between yourself and that God you claim to worship. You can't have it both ways.

P.S. Pastors daughter! Chineke! Haven't I said they are always the worst!
Re: What Do I Do Please. by member16: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2012
Ok. My first comment was harsh.
Omo! You fvck up o! Big time! Chai!! I don't even know what to say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mathematical Letter To His Charming Gf / Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me / How Do You Identify A Runz Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.