Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Do I Do Please. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do Please. (2332 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2012
Amya: Listen carefully. Here's what you do. . .

1. I hear the root of the ugu (pumpkin)plant contains cyanide in it. Dig it up, take a big bite, chew and swallow. Wait for while and vooooom! All your problem solved.

2. Take a thick strong rope, make a strong knot (called the hangers noose you can check how to make it online) on your ceiling fan. Stand on a chair, put your head into the knot, kick off your chair and voooooom! Problem solved!

3. Go to the edge of a Cliff, run and jump off screaming "I am finished" and here's the good part, you would indeed be finished.
Others are. . .

4. Guns- remove the safety, put barrel on your head and pull the trigger.

5. Run into a fast moving vehicle.

6. Take all the medication you can find around the house and swallow. . .(Swallow all at once)

Here's the few stuffs I could think of.

WARNING!!!
* do not any of these if any person is around. They may foil it for you, and we don't want that.

Hey just kidding, please don't kill yourself.
In truth however, I find it quite hard to feel any pity for you. Youth pastor? Choir master? And you still shag? OMG!!! Guess you'd be one of those people who give killer glares to those people they term unbelievers. In truth you're one of them hypocrites who do everything those people in "the world" do. Put still pretend you gist with the holy spirit at your spare time.

Shag a girl till she gets pregnant choi! You guys must have done it a gazillion times.

Your problem is between yourself and that God you claim to worship. You can't have it both ways.

P.S. Pastors daughter! Chineke! Haven't I said they are always the worst!
thanks for that dear u just said the truth. God have mercy
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2012
سحيميظل: Ok. My first comment was harsh.
Omo! You fvck up o! Big time! Chai!! I don't even know what to say.
brother i know, but way out men just say anything u can is allowed
Re: What Do I Do Please. by eduson55(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2012
see wickedness.no be film trick but live..
choi..
i fear you

1. I hear the root of the ugu (pumpkin)plant contains cyanide in it. Dig it up, take a big bite, chew and swallow. Wait for a while and Vooooom! All your problem's solved.

2. Take a thick strong rope, make a strong knot (called the hangers noose you can check how to make it online) on your ceiling fan. Stand on a chair, put your head into the knot, kick off your chair and Voooooom! Problem solved!

3. Go to the edge of a Cliff, run and jump off screaming "I am finished" and here's the good part, you would indeed be finished.
Others are. . .

6. Take all the medication you can find around the house and swallow. . .(Swallow all at once)

WARNING!!!
* do not any of these if any person or persons are around. They may foil it for you, and we don't want that.

In truth however, I find it quite hard to feel any pity for you. Youth pastor? Choir master? And you still screw? OMG!!! Guess you'd be one of those people who give killer glares to those people they term unbelievers. In truth you're one of them hypocrites who do everything those people in "the world" do. Put still pretend you gist with the holy spirit at your spare time.

Shag a girl till she gets pregnant choi! You guys must have done it a gazillion times.

Your problem is between yourself and that God you claim to worship. You can't have it both ways.

P.S. Pastors daughter! Chineke! Haven't I said they are always the worst!
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: i have decided to let go the hnd and go for the traing but will should that responsibility while am away for training
That's is some serious poo. Have a talk with the girl first and hear what she thinks at least you are in this together
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Afam4eva(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: thanks for ur advise . but i am a feeling like i have lost it all. How will my friends, family member to who have previous look up to me now feel. How can i behold thier face again. Can there ever be any reason to trust any christian again by my pastor
I'm sorry but your friends dey craze if they look at you like that. Don't they mistakes in their own lives? If there's one thing that has endeared me is not minding what anybody think of me. If you lose the friendship of your people because of this then know that they're not truly your friends. You have to start shopping for new friends.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2012
i know messed up big time. every thing seems like a dream to me that i can be this wicked and heartless to bite the finger that fed me. I wish i never dated at this point in time in my life. Can i stand the hit alone. Any one who have had similar expirience could pls share how he got out of the mess.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by member16: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: brother i know, but way out men just say anything u can is allowed
Ok, I'll try.
If you expect to here abortion from me forget about it, that's not an option.

This is what I think you should do
Go and tell the father, if possible today. The longer you leave it the more the damage and the harder the damage control.
But that's after you have told your family, the closed person to you.

2) I don't think its necessary for you to marry here, people usually do that to save face, from the way it is, no face to save.
But if you want to marry her and truly lover her, no need to rush. Wait till when the baby is born, you both repent and then tie the knot.

3) Get a job as soon as possibe, hustle for something, anything, beacuse your going to be the one responsible for her and the baby
You talk about going for police training next year, why wait that long? I think you should, join the force and then school while your working, I have a friend that did the same thing and he just finished some weeks ago.

This is what I can think of now.
What ever you choose to follow is left to you, just remeber the longer you leave the more the damage, you need to act fast, remember NO ABORTION!!!!
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2012
سحيميظل:
Ok, I'll try.
If you expect to here abortion from me forget about it, that's not an option.

This is what I think you should do
Go and tell the father, if possible today. The longer you leave it the more the damage and the harder the damage control.
But that's after you have told your family, the closed person to you.

2) I don't think its necessary for you to marry here, people usually do that to save face, from the way it is, no face to save.
But if you want to marry her and truly lover her, no need to rush. Wait till when the baby is born, you both repent and then tie the knot.

3) Get a job as soon as possibe, hustle for something, anything, beacuse your going to be the one responsible for her and the baby
You talk about going for police training next year, why wait that long? I think you should, join the force and then school while your working, I have a friend that did the same thing and he just finished some weeks ago.

This is what I can think of now.
What ever you choose to follow is left to you, just remeber the longer you leave the more the damage, you need to act fast, remember NO ABORTION!!!!
thanks bro that is very strengthing and propeling . I will take it to heart, i appreciate
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2012
i told my elder brother about it he is opting for D and C because circumstances of the whole issue. He is in school and i am to be responible for his welfare in school and some other issuses. And yet don,t any job presently.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by member16: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2012
Good, that's a step in the right direction.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: i told my elder brother about it he is opting for D and C because circumstances of the whole issue. He is in school and i am to be responible for his welfare in school and some other issuses. And yet don,t any job presently.
Hmmm. And what do you think?
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hmmm. And what do you think?
am thinking of telling parents and after that i will make my decision
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: am thinking of telling parents and after that i will make my decision
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: am thinking of telling parents and after that i will make my decision
yeah that's good
Re: What Do I Do Please. by 2goodbobo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
It will be wrong for you to do D and C because as a Man of God, I believe you know is not right to go for that option. You have made a terrible mistake, and all you have to do now is to own up to it and confess your sins to God, and then open up to her Father.

The highest the church can do is to dismember you from the church and rip you off your titles in the church as well. Is better to accept your err and stand up to it, than to hide or sweep it under the carpet and still be feigning Man of God. Both of you are adults who are in love hence marriage is the visible option now
Re: What Do I Do Please. by holusormi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
eduson55: if not for one thing,i will say,may your lips stick together.
are you mad?
this should be the last time you comment nonsense on this NL.
Abort wetin?
idio...

na your papa get nairaland na, and na your mama give me money wey i dey use subscribe,,,, foolish thing!!!
@op, shit happens jarwe, man up and do the right thing...you may choose to abort the baby (not advisable) and if u must do that, abeg get a pro...if u are in lag i could hook u up with one or simply accept the baby and go face the girl parents....u are only human and it's very normal to fuckup just stick with her and accept the responsibility....
Re: What Do I Do Please. by eduson55(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
eduson wept
cry
holusormi:

na your papa get nairaland na, and na your mama give me money wey i dey use subscribe,,,, foolish thing!!!
@op, shit happens jarwe, man up and do the right thing...you may choose to abort the baby (not advisable) and if u must do that, abeg get a pro...if u are in lag i could hook u up with one or simply accept the baby and go face the girl parents....u are only human and it's very normal to fuckup just stick with her and accept the responsibility....
Re: What Do I Do Please. by holusormi(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
eduson55: eduson wept
cry
May he continue to weep, and may he have no cause to laugh throughout his life...so shall it be!!!..amin
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2012

1. I hear the root of the ugu (pumpkin)plant contains cyanide in it. Dig it up, take a big bite, chew and swallow. Wait for a while and Vooooom! All your problem's solved.

2. Take a thick strong rope, make a strong knot (called the hangers noose you can check how to make it online) on your ceiling fan. Stand on a chair, put your head into the knot, kick off your chair and Voooooom! Problem solved!

Others are. . .

WARNING!!!
* do not any of these if any person or persons are around. They may foil it for you, and we don't want that.

I know you're kidding with that reply, but you don't kid about telling someone ways they can commit suicide. You can kid about other things, but not suicide because there's nothing funny about it. It makes no sense whatsoever to write that and then say, "Hey just kidding, please don't kill yourself." Where is the joke? That is very inappropriate and unnecessary.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Anyway, OP, I'm not going to condemn you (not my place). We all make mistakes. You've made yours, albeit a big one, but you will get through it. The first thing you need to do is tell both of your families. You and your lady should do that together and should both take responsibility for what happened. It takes two to tango and you were in it together, so you should stand together. سحيميظل also made some good suggestions. Good luck and don't be discouraged!
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
سحيميظل: Good, that's a step in the right direction.
your username sha...e get as e be.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by obowunmi(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
Marry her and congrats!
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
OP, abeg when she born, invite me to the naming oo
Re: What Do I Do Please. by pendo89(f): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hey! It's not the end of life man.Listen David sinned a big deal, but he was a man after God's own heart. This is not an excuse either.
Sin abounds, but there is something called the Grace of God.What you need to do is confess your sin to God first, not man.
Once you have settled it with God,your conscience is settled. Rem also that sin has consequences.God forgave David but he also warned him 'the sword shall never depart from your house.In short we are forgiven but reality stares us in the face and in your case the girl is pregnant! That is real and forgiveness won't get rid of the pregnancy.
Much was expected from you as a leader but you failed so you must accept what comes your way.
The worst you can do as a christian, is try to get rid of it.After all you had consented sex.
Look for a trusted couple in the church and approach them together.Let them be the ones to break the news to the pastor and advice him on the steps to take esp in your case as a leader. You must both be strong and supportive of each other cz that is what will help you bear this.
Be ready to be ostracised and spoken ill about.For sanity sake you may opt to fellowship elsewhere.
You are not bound to the girl either, because of the pregnancy.Marriage is a heavy responsibility and you ain't both ready for it.
She can have the baby as you pursue your own individual goals till life decides how it fares.
Start with the cross and then a middle party.Man up and face the consequence.That is life.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Ola3tag(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: i have been dating my pastor duagther, for about a year now and his nt aware of it though there have been series of suspection, i deciede to keep thing low because it will be seen as a betrayal or act of backslideing, cause am so so close to the family.and i just feel it not yet time for them to know about the relationship, she is just in her first year in school and on my part nd holder. not yet ready to settle down. But things have been going on not as i wish in the relationship, we have been have sex, we have tried real had to stop it, but without success and now my sins have caught up with me. She is pregnant and am so confuse, the issuse here is that i am a public figure in church the choir master and the asistant pastor in the same church. The scandal and reproach will too much upon the brethren looking up to me. My family and that of the pastor are so close. Please i need ur advice please. What do i do?

i hate being in ur shoes right...mehn!
Ure xo 4kd up!!!
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Ola3tag(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
Climaths: i have been dating my pastor duagther, for about a year now and his nt aware of it though there have been series of suspection, i deciede to keep thing low because it will be seen as a betrayal or act of backslideing, cause am so so close to the family.and i just feel it not yet time for them to know about the relationship, she is just in her first year in school and on my part nd holder. not yet ready to settle down. But things have been going on not as i wish in the relationship, we have been have sex, we have tried real had to stop it, but without success and now my sins have caught up with me. She is pregnant and am so confuse, the issuse here is that i am a public figure in church the choir master and the asistant pastor in the same church. The scandal and reproach will too much upon the brethren looking up to me. My family and that of the pastor are so close. Please i need ur advice please. What do i do?

Ure xo 4kd up!!!
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Ola3tag(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2012

Ure xo 4kd up!!!
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
2goodbobo: It will be wrong for you to do D and C because as a Man of God, I believe you know is not right to go for that option. You have made a terrible mistake, and all you have to do now is to own up to it and confess your sins to God, and then open up to her Father.

The highest the church can do is to dismember you from the church and rip you off your titles in the church as well. Is better to accept your err and stand up to it, than to hide or sweep it under the carpet and still be feigning Man of God. Both of you are adults who are in love hence marriage is the visible option now
thanks sir i do appreciate ur contribution.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
All dis advs wil go no where without her consent..@ op,wats d gals stance on your choice of action?
Belv me,if u both dont make dis decision together,u wil make a mess of it,its best you do it d way she wants it,if u dont want her reminding you about it 20yrs to come.
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Beync(f): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
when are we expecting your baby jor?
Re: What Do I Do Please. by Sobrit(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
dilemma and scandal right? God is so patient, loving and not wicked. We re the ones that re wicked. See the profile of status u command in church and yet an hypocrite. I advise every believer that hopes to go place to have a mentor and father or confidant.....one u can tell your innermost desires and challenges.If u had, u wouldnt have plunged into this mud. Now to d problem at hand. Meet the pastor since according to u, he like a father to u. He will tell u what must be done. This might be a test of your faithfulness and maturity and that of his
Re: What Do I Do Please. by eduson55(m): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2012
if i have done wrong by advising no abortion,may these words come to pass,but if not,may it never come to pass and let it turn to be everlasting joy towards me and my entire generation.Also
forgive holusormi and make him to realize your love and ways in JESUS name,AMEN..
holusormi:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? / Mathematical Letter To His Charming Gf / Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.