Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Does True Love Still Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does True Love Still Exist? (3251 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by richy5(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

Are you saying it's only in such cases that true love exists? Wat if the poor penniless man is marrying her for her good looks, cars, or her shoes?

True love is found when money is not a determinant to love, from either the man, or the woman!

enough of love definition MAN, Ask yourself how many naija babes(You av seen) showing there man true love when they broke/ poor or marrying such a man?
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^
If i tell you how many i have seen, would you honestly believe me? Wont you say i made it up? So why should i tell you?
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by tavon(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

Are you saying it's only in such cases that true love exists? What if the poor penniless man is marrying her for her good looks, cars, or her shoes? Would you still believe it's real love?

True love is found when money is not a determinant to love, from either the man, or the woman!

We all love people for a reason and once that reason leaves so does the love.
same thing goes with respect. We all respect our parents because of fear. Fear that if we dont respect them our school fees will not be paid or we wont have a place to sleep or pocket money.
Men love women for their looks and assets but when its all gone guess what so does the love.
women love men for thier status, money and in some cases looks but once that goes the woman goes.
such is life.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
Yhe both of you really need to take a break
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by richy5(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

^^
If i tell you how many i have seen, would you honestly believe me? Wont you say i made it up? So why should i tell you?

Well i won't believe bcoz i know u will surely made it up
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
tavon:

We all love people for a reason and once that reason leaves so does the love.
No! That's the way you love. That's not the way it is meant to be! If you had ulterior motives prior to entering the relationship, then that is applicable. Like i said earlier, true love manifests it's self when "those" things are gone! Ask your self if you will divorce your wife for no offence committed except that she had bre[i]a[/i]st cancer, and her right bre[i]a[/i]st was cut off. . . Answer!
same thing goes with respect. We all respect our parents because of fear. Fear that if we dont respect them our school fees will not be paid or we wont have a place to sleep or pocket money.
That's not respect! How many parents have refused to pay up their children's school fees all because the children did not respect them?
Men love women for their looks and assets but when its all gone guess what so does the love.
women love men for thier status, money and in some cases looks but once that goes the woman goes.
such is life.

So what keeps an old married couple together? The woman's skin is so frail, and her bo[i]o[/i]bs are so flaccid! The man cannot even command johnny to stand, But they are still together. . .
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by MrsChima1(f): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
Because they are a fool.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
@richy:

Well i won't believe bcoz i know u will surely made it up
There you go. . .There's no need then
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by tavon(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

No! That's the way you love. That's not the way it is meant to be! If you had ulterior motives prior to entering the relationship, then that is applicable. Like i said earlier, true love manifests it's self when "those" things are gone! Ask your self if you will divorce your wife for no offence committed except that she had bre[i]a[/i]st cancer, and her right bre[i]a[/i]st was cut off. . . Answer! That's not respect! How many parents have refused to pay up their children's school fees all because the children did not respect them?
So what keeps an old married couple together? The woman's skin is so frail, and her bo[i]o[/i]bs are so flaccid! The man cannot even command johnny to stand, But they are still together. . .

hey i never argued morals with you. whether it is right or wrong is not my issue. hate the game dont hate the player.

regarding issue of divorcing my wife with cancer  and your old couple storyline, the whole rule that applies there is integrity. Like i said earlier its not about love its about trust tolerance and understanding. If you really believe in love why would any man loose intrest in a girl he thinks the world of only for her to tell him she has HIV on their first date.

Regarding the respect issue you completely lost the plot.

Children will only respect their parents because of fear of what they might be deprived of. Now if a child starts earning more money than his parents, his parents opinion are no longer of meaning to him. if u dont believe me then take a trip down europe
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
Love and Integrity, which comes first?

If i dont love her, will i keep my integrity to her? Does integrity function without love?
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by tavon(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

Love and Integrity, which comes first?

If i dont love her, will i keep my integrity to her? Does integrity function without love?

i am not a vulcanizer im tired of twisting words believe what you wanna believe. its a free world fam. the thread was a question for everyone and i simply answered with my opinion and gave some logical explanation.

if love helps you sleep at nite then goodluck. for me i dont believe in it.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by richy5(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

There you go. . .There's no need then
BETA SHINE FACE NOW B4 'EM POUND YOU
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by ronkebp(f): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
Let us come to the conclusion of the matter; True love exist, but not everybody is blessed enough to experience it. It is an out of this world selfless feeling shared between two people. The feeling is usually 'mutual'. It is a love that has to be fought for, it is not meant for babies but the matured at heart.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by MrsChima1(f): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
ronkebp:

Let us come to the conclusion of the matter; True love exist, but not everybody is blessed enough to experience it. It is an out of this world selfless feeling shared between two people. The feeling is usually 'mutual'. It is a love that has to be fought for, it is not meant for babies but the matured at heart.

That has been said so many times, maybe they will listen to you. I agree. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
Intresting
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by jennyching(f): 5:27am On Feb 10, 2012
love and true love, is it different?
when u feel love that means there is passion in it.

Is there fake love? u cannot say its love if its fake so means there is really true "love" :-)

Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by InkedNerd(f): 5:29am On Feb 10, 2012
@OP: For some it does. For others, it doesn't.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Thomaths(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
simple questn and no one care 2answ. can u die inplace of ur spouse? can u risk ur future for his or hers? u c, its easier said than done. only god is lv, d rest of wat we practice 2day is mere illusion. tolerance n trust i think is mostly required. 4get about 2ru lv
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2012
True love does not exist atleast not in Nigeria
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by wiscul4: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
only god is lv, d rest of wat we practice 2day is mere illusion. tolerance n trust i think is mostly required. --- ---------This is true.

Who can deny the love of mother , father , sister  , brother  and as well as opposite partner? Sometime  love involves sacrifice, sometimes dedication, sometimes caring . The difference is with what eye we are seeing . So no need to ask --- is this true or false.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by Nayah(f): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hello poster, I really think that the concept of "true love" depends on what people mean about it
True love can mean stability for some people, or just passion for others, it depends of what people search within this notion
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by NellyNaira: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2012
Love exists. Not only becos the Word of God says it exists, but becos I'm in love right now and have been for the past 9 years with to the most wonderful woman on earth. You can never find love-romantic love Imean without God's help. Trust me, its almost impossible. In my own case, Iprayed & God helped me locate my wife. We have quarrelled, say umprintable things to each other, but after all said & done, we can't even imagine living without each other. She says so & I've told her so many times. Everyone that asks God for the love of their live will surely find him/her. Problem is that we are always in a hurry and we ar so intolerant . Iwaited 5years after praying b4 meeting my wife. The moment Isaw her, God spoke to me in my spirit & said, ''That's your wife.'' She has everything Irequested and more-beauty, brains, fexcelent nuclear family, very Godly & most important of all- a virgin @ 23 who has never even kissed a man on d lips before, Since meeting her, it has been pure bliss, punctuated with a period of serious challenges. But we Always wethered every storm together.
Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by LSkooker: 5:48am On Apr 30, 2012
@ Jenny This is true -Jeny you've forgotten that this man has a wife at home whom will probably be going through intense depression, sorrow,tears and may be crying to God for intervention?

I could reckon the law of nature that said 'what ever goes arround, comes arround' in other words, cha-cha de rotate.

You've enjoyed the company of your fellow woman's husby without knowing that the spearing eyes of nature is on you.

So my advice to you is to cut the relationship as soon as possible, and get ready to face your own when you get married! If you've deprived your fellow woman two months of happiness, always know that you have two months of saddness coming on your way.

Act fast! And shorten the period of your sorrow. It's a pitty.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? / Sex After Engagement , Is It Right? / !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.