Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School (17427 Views)

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by vassilli(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2008
If they threaten u, threaten them bak….lol
My bro, its not by changing your phone num, neither is it by changing sch
You knw this guys av a vry bad netwrk if they mean u
And its not by mere praying, u must follow up wit action
Go join deeper life on Campus and let them knw and c it in u
Mayb this is a way God wants to arrest u…….!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Onyibaby(f): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2008
Okay!! why is everyone mad at Neo for requesting that the poor boy call him ? u guys are not in his mind and what he is up to, can u guys just chill a little pls, he might be able to help the poor guy out .
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by flakylady(f): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2008
can someone explain to me what a 'jew boy' is? is it just a jewish person?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by vassilli(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2008
If they threaten u , threaten dem bak, lol
My bro, its not abt changing ur fone num
neither is it by changing school cos dem boiz gat bad netwrk if dey mean u
And its nt just by praying, u must match it wit action
Go join Deeper life of Campus, let dem boiz c and knw it
Mayb its a way of God arresting u
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by mekaboy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2008
My little child, you have got alot of advice from pple. But i this situation all u need to do is tell ur father, The ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH, get to know him, if u get into the his presence daily, the will tremble when they see you.

HE THAT KNEELS BEFORE GOD, CANT STAND BEFORE ANY MAN, [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by whateva(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2008
@tkb417 you na another SM for the matter oo see as you dey harsh for that mumu wen go call neoblack
Everybody here should leave neoblack and ruffman alone and any other confra guy alone coz who know weather the poster na him go be Number 1 for one hindus tomorrow i have seen people who hated so many things but when dem don grow na wetin dem hate those years na him dem come dey do but one simple advice wen i go give the poster as my brother he should leave that school if he finds out cultism is the order of the day there and he should not report anybody to anybody except he carry mopol go meet them with that one he is covered nothing go touch am
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by steeee(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2008
Choaga
U just have to be a MAN
from u story u are just allegaing that they are cultist and they call u why did u not delete the number and hand over the number to EFCC and say they want to dupe u.
From ur accounts this story seems not to be true
If u can answer these few questions i will tell u what to do
Are u the only one when they corned u and and start harrasing u ?
Are there any of ur colleagues who attended the same lecture with u ?
Are they in the same pre degee class with u?
Do u dress to kill ?
If all of these are in the affirmative then u should take these as ur working principle throught ur stay in school
Go and report to ur course adviser immediately and try and note the names of the TOUT because most of them are not even student
I think these pre degee programme encourages mediocre in our University
Secoundly never walk alone always move with few trusted friends and if u have any to be alone should be avoided for now
And those guys are mere mortals like u so have got to be strong i ur actions never shoe sign of submission and always report to the school security
man u just have to be ur self and tell ur parents immediately
And why not take JAMB and get straight and start u studies squarely and never seen to weak and do not give them one KOBO
and these should come first Ask GOD for protection and Guildance all thru ur stay in the school
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by BlackMamba(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2008
The whole idea is to threaten you into submission. If you ignore them enough, they'll leave you alone. The problem is that if you enjoy hanging around hot spots on campus, you might get hurt if you don't have friends to deter them. But if you really feel threatened, you must report to the school authority and police. One thing these misguided youths try to avoid like plague is the police. None of them want to visit a police station.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Aroro(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2008
Seek refuge here and find everlasting peace. AYE!!!

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by hahaha2(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2008
@poster
One thing i hav found out bout them cult boys/girls is dat most often than not they are very insecure peps, and aren't such a big deal facing them one on one, dats why u always see dem in groups.
Am not tellin u to get into a fight with dem, cos u will get beat down,just stand up to dem and tell them u dont ball that way. Once they c they cant intimidate you they will move on to someone else.

@cultists or frat boys/girls
And to all those guys who still dey carry cult for head,(ruffman, neoblack or that aye boy, and all u reading) dats so 6 yrs ago na YAHOO boys dey run things now(not dat am one anyway).
So stop killin and start scaming lol
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by presido1: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2008
Aroro:

Who be dis amingo, seun if you dont ban dis tout b4 mid-night and remove this pix i will quit coming to NL.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Monam: 12:56am On Feb 22, 2008
I'm rly sorry about it. but to chip in my own piece, i think u should avoid them as much as u can. sad
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by kaydee(m): 1:08am On Feb 22, 2008
It's obvious you've been approached by the flyers(eye confraternity). I guess the poster is actually a young lady.
Don't get hypnotized coz they don't really need you,they just wanna hypnotize you.That's a fact.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 3:58am On Feb 22, 2008
tkb417:

u sef, u like wahala

@Sley4lif
why did u call him?
u must be high on some reefers for real. why will u call him?
i want to know

Why should u ask me such a foolish question? U are making ur question so foolish without any regard. If u wana ask u ask with manners. Why shuld Neo disclose his number? I guess u need lots od deliverance. May God help u
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Elgaxton(m): 5:13am On Feb 22, 2008
Wow we all know how to quickly run to God in times of peril. In the Bilble, it is written "For he so help those who help themselve" not "for he so help those who run to him for everything while ignoring their own ability to fight, seek, or work hard for what they want" Oya go and stand in front of express way and pray to God to stop the molue"

@Hilli666

Please which bible did u see the bolded text above?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by FemiATL: 5:17am On Feb 22, 2008
Some posters have said it-------stay away from the joints, popular hang outs and if you are into nice cloths------tone it down.
All these groups have members who specifically look for new members and their most important on the list are students that they think are from rich homes or affluent parents------after that they look for tough looking guys.

So you must fall into that category or else your recruiters are either Korofo, flyers, Amingos or viki----all of them are known to recruit okada riders and secondary school students.

From experience do not try to fight these guys on your own, you will not win.

Finally call God to your life, you can be a guy man and be religious------from there you will have the born again and the unborn again chicks.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by deedami(m): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2008
in this case. . . . u gotta strap up and pop one of 'em n!ggas , let 'em kno u nat playyiin ! ! ! ! lmao. . . advice, get one of these ! trust me u can neva go wrong wit a 44 magnum lol (hell ya u can )

ok ok ok ok am just playiin, dont try to start wit violence, be CONFIDENT fear is the main weapon, dont fall for it, telll em u nat diggin they shyt, be polite as well as confident, dats wat it iss.

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2008
can someone explain to me what a 'jew boy' is? is it just a jewish person?
lmao grin grin grin someone from the Jew Republic grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2008
@tkb417 you na another SM for the matter oo see as you dey harsh for that mumu when go call neoblack
na wa for u ooo. SM? C.R.O na wa for u oo
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 6:52am On Feb 22, 2008
na wa ooo!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 6:55am On Feb 22, 2008
Why should u ask me such a foolish question? You are making your question so foolish without any regard. If u wana ask u ask with manners. Why shuld Neo disclose his number? I guess u need lots od deliverance. May God help u

what a cheap shot coming from a doofou like ya. . .If a lunatic displays a number and another tries calling him, what will you call the person. A bloody muref'cker. innit?

U need to delete ur 'megedefegede' from that post cos it portrays a loose saphead.
why banter u? u dont know ur left from ur right.
bloody schmuck!!

@Deedami
ur Desert Eagles aint sleek.
u wanna see mine? grin grin grin
bad guy!!!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by deedami(m): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2008
u gat a steel too bro?? lol dats wassup !
the pic i put there is not a 44. . its actually a 50 calibre, the type that blows the spine out
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2008
@deedami
u make me laff. . .i know real steel when i see one grin grin
nyways, the poster needs a desert eagle to ward off all those irritants.
I think he needs to get Le Chacal to send some electroplated bullets to complement the desert eagle.

@Poster
holla and u shall be rescued grin grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Flowers: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2008
I had an experience when I was in the university. I went off campus to make a call with my female friend.
Then it was with this nitel boot. A queue was there before the arrival of some guys but on arrival they went to the boot entered and started making their call. Unfortunately all the calls could not connect so my friend started laughing loudly. This laughter became infectious which made all of us to join. As we were leaving 4 guys walked up to us and wanted to pick a quarrel. I overheard one of the attendants in the complex saying dem be cult boys. I just told my friend to be careful, so we walked into one of the shops. A guy pretending to buy something walked up to me and wanted to be my friend. He asked me what the problem was and my name, hostel etc. I had a feeling they could be many around so I gave him a yoruba name meanwhile I bear an English name. I told him my room number and he saw us off to the school gate. In the evening, a lady clothed in black shirt and trouser with a cow boy's cap came to our room and asked of the fake name I gave. I just remembered and told her there was nobody bearing that name. As I was seeing my friend off, I saw the lady and those guys at the gate. As I narrated the story to my friend he said they were cultists and he walked up to them. After much arguement between them they insisted we must apologise. And that was how we escaped their wrath. We later discovered the lady was a leader of the female cult group. We would have been in serious trouble for just a silly laugh.

My brother be careful, they are deadly.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2008
@tkb417 u are a nicoonpoo** u lack decent manners. I guess u are still around the 4 corner wals of the uni** and yet u feel people wil b succumb by ur lackadisical atitude. U shuld learn how to address people. I havent seen any sensible thing uve written in this thread. U need lots of orientation from people above or below u so u can learn much. Go and think about ur whole life and bring decent opinions that can make people smile at u. U Bul**t
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by OpeLovely(f): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2008
@chaoga,

Is the school a private one? If yes, you have to report because its part of the rules but if not, i suggest you never walk alone even if it is to the library, go with people preferably bigger/built guys. Don't let them intimidate you at all.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by legs(f): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2008
do you have a thunderbolt organisation in your school?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by emmydee(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2008
It's really not easy. but at that level (pre degree) u expect a lot of crab [/b]in every sense of it. however, u need to decide whether you [b]really [/b]want to be a [b]cultist [/b]or not. If u don't want, talk to those guys [b]politely, and explain in serious terms to let them know u will not be a cult member [/b]and that u do not pose any danger to them. don't [b]run away from them but do not get[b] too close.[/b] on the other hand, if you want to be a cult member, [b]weigh your options. merits & demerits. your are on your own o!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by ALERTEFCC(f): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2008
legs:

do you have a thunderbolt organisation in your school?

you mean something like anticult? hehehe   hehehe  hehehe, those days for my school na dem na im the boyz com fall first, i mean 8 of them to tell everybody say make dem go balm up or run we don dey carry this thing too far, the boy sef noi dey here again to hear our yarnings. for me oo relax first, try to gather your moral, keep your sim card make dem no fit call u, no waka their way, if dem meet you tell dem say you no follow, if dem disturb you report to police then the school authority, dem dey fear too ooo na dem fear pass, na the group movement dey make people dey fear
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by kadafi(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2008
If they are still bothering you transfer out of that school, its not worth all the trouble
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by PLC: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2008
Was in 3 different schools for 7 years and never graduated because no one gave me all these advice you have right now.  Though, graduated after all my juniors in secondary school days had finished ahead of me. 

I now realized that being alive today was the grace of God and not all the fake posing that resulted in depression and Osama Bin Laden like – running everywhere.  So, Join them and regret it.

Reach me with this. tony4father@yahoo.com  There will be a way out. 

One more thing, don’t leave the school but don’t join them, nothing will happen to you.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by thegame(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2008
I think i love that gun. Where can i get that particular suede handle?. I would love to have a touch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Unilag Post Utme Date Finanlly Out / 2011 May/june Waec And Nabteb Result / OOU Students Protest Bizarre Policy Of Class Repetition For Late Payment Of Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.