Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School (17424 Views)

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by U1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2008
I think there is one of them cult people on here, and his number is 07033460643 so beware!

@ Poster

Please do not join them abeg. Even though I don't the best way out of this, I'd advise that you do as some people have instructed, try going to church or involve yourself in some religious activities and STOP CHASING GIRLS! That is if you normally do that, who knows this might work out. cool
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by whateva(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2008
@fyneguy come ogun dey kill you?
listen i dont do that not that i am scared i too clean for that mess its not meant for ladies
you be fool ooo
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by felele(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2008
Avoid them as much as you can. If you cannot avoid them, never, ever show any fear. DO NOT under any circumstances join them, or any other "cult" for that matter. Focus on your primary assignment, and most importantly, move close to God.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2008
@tkb417 u are a nonentity. You are so foolish and unwise. your brain is in your ass. Chk the way, u write. I guess u got F9 in English and u didnt even pass your jamb properly. You shuld contribute immensely. it seems u and Neo are in one group. You will soon be caught because from what I can see in u, u cannot give reasonable contribution.

Hogwash. . .And if you are actually stupid enough to believe tkb is on the lookout for NEO - which, in the real sence is a misnomer in terms - then you are deluded.

I can only say to a Pillock like you to vamoose and let the intelligent ones around post. As far as tkb is concerned, ure a bloody old cockold of the roost!!!! grin grin grin
i got a F9 in English grin grin grin
You will never amaze me, keep blowing bibbles idiot,
i dont give a single toss of a hammer of what you think. . .im not your mate by a hundred billion miles. check my posts and check urs and see who has got things upstairs.
Ur Dad is a retard hence the reasons he gave birth to a F'cuktard!!!!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2008
@tkb417
hahaha, U talk of retard, then check ur thread. Among people that have given advice here, urs look more foolish. I guess ur dad gave u good upbringing, but u misussed it and fllwd the wrong set of group. U are a F*ckn babarian. U as* will be roasted in a thick flame soon if u dont stop ur act. Jail terms awaits u soon if it has been found u are guilty of this allegation levelled as syndicates of c*lt group.

U shuld be ashamed of urself and help ur family instead of joining cult groups because uve already told nairalanders that u are into 1. U and Neo black will face the consequences soon. Asshole
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2008
hahaha, You talk of retard, then check your thread. Among people that have given advice here, urs look more foolish. I guess your dad gave u good upbringing, but u misussed it and fllwd the wrong set of group. You are a F*ckn babarian. You as* will be roasted in a thick flame soon if u don't stop your act. Jail terms awaits u soon if it has been found u are guilty of this allegation levelled as syndicates of c*lt group.

You shuld be ashamed of yourself and help your family instead of joining cult groups because uve already told nairalanders that u are into 1. You and Neo black will face the consequences soon. Asshole

Let me break it down for you in bits since comprehension is wahala to you. You cant understand contextual writeups hence the reasons for this drivel

I went to school where the ethos hinged on brotherliness, strong ethical values and comradeship. My school will not permit nor allow anything like cultism.
I got a prize while graduating years back slowpoke.

You wouldn't know a professional reflex if it was projected in neon from the statue of the Angel of the North, will ya?
im not ur mate bruv. . .
keep it real and dont expose more of mental halitosis grin grin grin
No be your fault, na the proliferation of internet access at home and workplaces allow doofus like you dey feel at home anytime
ode oshi grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2008
@tkb417

people like u shuld be flushed away from here. U wasted 9months in ur mom womb to come out as a failure for ur family. U ignorant b*stard that never likes to learn from good people. U shuld think about ur life properly. F**lish homo sapien(i guess u are homo habilis) U arent yet human until ur medulla have developed properly.

U are akward and results have shown from ur post. U feel anyone here will take ur goddamn post serious. Go to H*ll with ur fellow groups as u will d*e sh*me fully.

@poster. The lord is ur strength. Dont follow the threads of tkb or Neo. Reasonable people have given u good advice. Avoid clubbing, womanising, partying, going out late at nights and so on. If they disturb u again, report them to SARS or Mobile policemen( not just police men).
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2008
@tkb Let me break it down for you in bits since comprehension is wahala to you. You can't understand contextual writeups hence the reasons for this drivel

I went to school where the ethos hinged on brotherliness, strong ethical values and comradeship. My school will not permit nor allow anything like cultism.
I got a prize while graduating years back slowpoke.

You wouldn't know a professional reflex if it was projected in neon from the statue of the Angel of the North, will ya?
im not your mate bruv. . .
keep it real and don't expose more of mental halitosis
No be your fault, na the proliferation of internet access at home and workplaces allow doofus like you dey feel at home anytime
ode oshi

Look at your foolishness. You didnt graduate well for any reason. Cult exist in every institution except u havent been to a higher institution, u slowpoke. That shows the LIAR in u . You check your former post and see your views. You belong and u shall face the pain in future if not now,
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2008
@tkb417

people like u shuld be flushed away from here. You wasted 9months in your mom womb to come out as a failure for your family. You ignorant b*stard that never likes to learn from good people. You shuld think about your life properly. F**lish homo sapien(i guess u are homo habilis) You arent yet human until your medulla have developed properly.

You are akward and results have shown from your post. You feel anyone here will take your goddamn post serious. Go to H*ll with your fellow groups as u will d*e sh*me fully.

Ur defence mechanisms is so porous, it reminds me of when is was 12 grin grin
I cant argue like this on a blog at this age.

all these ur homo sapiens and blah blah aint a 'tushed' grammar for a dude aspiring to be 'fly' in d scheme of things.
Oh ma dayzzzz, you deserve my desert eagles for realla. grin grin grin

let me advice ya, whenever u read stuffs on the blog and u personalise it, then you need the likes of TB. Joshua to cleanse you from the unknow ailment ure suffering from.

I cant banter a fray like ya, brush up wella cos ur intel. quotient is less than 1 grin grin
whinge on and enjoy ur green day full of envy.
Bloody Ninny!!!

PS: cultism exists in all schools grin grin grin
it shows ur father didnt teach you how to argue in public
it means cultism exists at warwick too grin grin grin grin

nairalnders no go kill me ooooo
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2008
avoid sweeping statements on a blog
cut and paste where i said i belong to one and if you can't do that, go to hell

one more thing, your grammar is baaad my guy
"shows the liar in me" grin grin grin
for someone who went to a UNI to be posting like this
na wa o. i've always maintained people like you should go back to your block of flats called UNI and learn how to write good english at least.

I pity your employer grin grin
You must be one of the sapheads earning a living with some cheap certificates.
Stop deceiving yourself, even NEO writes better grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2008
@tkb417

U see how foolis* u are? U dont hv any way to defend urself other than acting like a toddler. grin  U didnt take enof breast milk while growing up grin thats why u cant think properly b4 writing. We are here giving useful advice to fight cultism but u are hear in 1 cyber cafe writing rubbish. grin people like u shuld be banished from the society because u dropped down from the sky instead of passing through normal scientific way grin
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2008
@tkb417

You see how foolis* u are? You don't hv any way to defend yourself other than acting like a toddler. You didnt take enof breast milk while growing up thats why u can't think properly before writing. We are here giving useful advice to fight cultism but u are hear in 1 cyber cafe writing rubbish. people like u shuld be banished from the society because u dropped down from the sky instead of passing through normal scientific way

roflmao. . .you are hilarious!!!!!
i said copy and paste where i said i belong, im waiting. . .

ur likes abound on NL. i know how to deal with you people.
i'll give you time to show everybodoy where i openly confessed to be one

Like i said, i didnt go to your kind of school, OK?

1 Like

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2008
@tkb417

U see why i said u have a bad english qualification? U failed english terribly. U dont know an adverb, verb, ur figure of speech and so on. A liar in u(ask ur teacher in the nusery school what it means) I guess u would be sent back to the basic to learn more english to help u. Moreover we arent here to defend our english because we are not applying for a job.

Neo is in one corner thinking about how to make his life better and u are here continuing the act of cultism grin grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2008
You lack wits, sence and even the semantics needed to push valid points. . .
Ure a waste of space and bandwith. . .

print my posts and learn one or two things.
Let me tell you what ive noticed in your posts

1) ure semi-illiterate
2) ure not smart
3) u lack any sence of camarederie . . .while on a blog, you need that because no face nor identity is attached to posts on Nairaland.Since, you have decided to personalise it, then so be it
4) ure a fake apologist and a bloody hypocrite. . .ure fighting cultism on a blog!!! grin grin
Lawd have mercies!
i rest ma case on ya, you don't deserve my time

See ya soon
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2008
i said, paste where i confessed to be one. . .
why are you this pathetic?

Ure a loose dunderhead on the prowl!!!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by whateva(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2008
@sley4life make you go sleep na abi na this one you wan do throughout today?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2008
@whateva : e be like say u don join black bra or jezzy, cool ur head

@tkb417: E be like say u be 419. See the number wey fllw ur letters. U go carry dictionary go cafe so u go dey write english wey u no fit interprete grin grin Me and u who be semi-illeterate? If u b literate shey u for join cult? Na responsible people dey talk here no be riffraff ones like u wey dem no even born.

I get time for u 2day because i dey office and na u i go take make scape goats 4 d rest wey 1 fllw the bad trend of people. I don tell u make u go silent place go think about urself and apologise on national tv on the wrongs uve done to the society grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by whateva(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2008
@sley4life, come this guy you get girl friend self? coz i dont see my self dating a guy that has so much time to wast on irrelevant issues if you nor get work i fit put you for my[b] HK[/b]
Na wa for you oo how you come take know all this cults dem names listen forget about all this issues if you are really mad at tkb419 go look for am make una do am physically find better things to do the day is still young you fit collect like 1. if you work well today. NO TIME TO WASTE
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by shawn123: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2008
@ ESSS  

save your preaching man. like i said no one is trying to be toasted by you for your frat k? Like i said they are not strong men, they cant be strong men and they will never be strong men. Maybe they ran your school, well (na u no the kind school wey u go). In the first instance what prompts a guy to join cult, it is plain inferiority complex. You call a group of guys with weapons attacking an innocent victim strong men, Pleeeeeeaaasee, if i put a gun in your head rite now am a strong man especially if you dont have any thing to defend yourself. IF you did thesame to me u become a strong man. My point is they are the weekest of all links who just try to be noticed. Point of corrections, chicks dont dig them at all, may be scared of them and try to put up wif them, but given free will and all things being equal they would end up as gays. Get yourself together will you and grow up. School is only temporary, In Nigeria fraternity is for broke low lives who need to obatain cash from jews. In other countries fraternities leads to success and its a way of grooming young individuals to become millioniers and leaders. Cultism in Naija is just student armed robbery thats all. low lives.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2008
whateva:

@sley4life, come this guy you get girl friend self? because i don't see my self dating a guy that has so much time to wast on irrelevant issues if you nor get work i fit put you for my[b] HK[/b]
Na wa for you oo how you come take know all this cults them names listen forget about all this issues if you are really mad at tkb419 go look for am make una do am physically find better things to do the day is still young you fit collect like 1. if you work well today. NO TIME TO WASTE

I no get quarrel wit u. I de my office now they put things in order to make the nation a better place to stay. u 4 no tell me that initial thing wey u write because i wan flush out tkb419 out of the system and make him turn around and be a good man. I wish u best of luck my dear. Make u fllw us preach our good work
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Echidime(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2008
@dot2002:I can't understand why you are been insultive here,Or you just want to fight with me,as most ladies derive pleasure getting their way to me by first fighting me in this forum? Anywhere your most welcome,the census continues.

Write me offlist I will be waiting to welcome you to my WORLD
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Mustay(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2008
bibiking1:

This post is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all those dumb fellows that came here to signify their imbecility, i can only feel pity for them!!

can't y'all just get it.

this is just a sit-at-home-think-of-an-idea topic angry angry angry angry
[size=48pt]
this stuff aint real[/size]
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by c33b33(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2008
I want you to know that GAYS also approaches one in that manner just to frigthen.They may also be cultist but you must change your lifestyle and friends because those people do not come to you if u have not attracted them
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by McOmo(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
@TKB417

I really am pissed at you talking back at a dork like Sley4life embarassed

calling him a graduate even[i] using the term half-baked [/i] is derogatory to the society grin
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tkb417(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2008
@TKB417

I really am pissed at you talking back at a dork like Sley4life

calling him a graduate even using the term half-baked is derogatory to the society

MC no mind me jare
that dorklife negro feels he can just say anything . .
i don leave am to him wahala
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by sley4life(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2008
Mc Omo:

@TKB417

I really am pissed at you talking back at a dork like Sley4life  embarassed

calling him a graduate even[i] using the term half-baked [/i] is derogatory to the society   grin

You are a murd*er f*cker. Tkb417 don go relax u wan come up. Ebe like say cultism na ur hobby.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xwhen it comes to a culist issue, my lips remain sealed.never can tell what follows ur comment, no matter how friendly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by McOmo(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2008
@sley4life

u are an olodo . . . . in actual fact u are the senior prefect of all olodos worldwide ! grin grin

the fact that people keep replying to ur obviously nauseating facts amuse me . . . na jazz ? shocked

I mean; its so obvious u are outrightly retarded for u to be haranguing people better lettered than u are . . . . guy, go get a life ! angry

u need more than Jesus in ur life . . . . Oponu ! tongue grin grin
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by idupaul: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2008
this story is false
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by NeoBlack(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2008
[b]@sley4life You Have Tried, Just Please dont try me, please and please, am not here to rude or blocked you from what you have to do in life, so stop this, and this will be your first and the last warning, just dont come across my way, please and please, am gentle soul and am okay enough to face any ceaserfired on the way, and let me tell you for the last time, i knew you, know everything about you, and watch what will happen soon, because i can see your nothing bleeped around and lessmisly from the Confra. and am a kid you flog with right hand and want to pamper with the other hand? i better cut your other hand off.

@U1 I want the same for you, see me as your brother , because when the time come, you wouldn't realise what you have done in your past, so please be cool

@tkb417 say anything you like, its a free world. and small world okay, try to be coded not to SINK.

@whateva am so happy with your thread, its alright.

@shawn123 dont mess around with the ilaro nest man, and some are dirty cultism, because some Belong Just to claim Bigger Boiz and not too fair, when Gun never enter you, you will never know the Confraternity. Confirmed!@!

@BTT am so thankful for your comment, and dont come across my thread again.

@Kashif You dont know me, so try to lipps before you talk, because its dangerous and it can kill.

@squad1 Well Guy, Forget okay, just look up and see whats happening.

@zoomzu if you're something, you wouldn't talk anyhow, so jazz away.

@ruffman :- I feel you. Always Fly Safe.

@chukz4real Your a Confirmed Guy, i knew you wouldn't fear, i can see your in Campus, if your strong and rugged enough, give me your Name and your Campus name, then wait and see whats going to sehel from the hidden.

@dee02 Rugged Man, i want to ask you one simple question, who can put on any Polo or T-shirt with Eagle Picture on it, and the person don't belong?

@sahmmie Its alright Guy.

@The Pope, Mr Gun, You have Tried a lot.

@jammieox You're something, ask whats it? A Shit, i mean A bleeped. Feel me, can you tell people of Nairaland what you have done in your past when you're still in NBM Fellow?

@ayotee2000 Leave there stories apart, never mind the guy, i mean if the @poster dont want to join or belong to any, then ask them cappy, what they need you for? whats the reason dey want you to belong, or to be among them, then you will know what to do, and give them and tell them your not interested in it. thats all, no one can disturb you to belong or come closer, because there alot guys outer there better than you for them to invite, so stop advertising something stupid like that, because if you follow what people says, and you stay in that school, the situation will be bad and worst.

@kaydee Make i know your Nest?

SO PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, STAY COOL AND BE COOL ALL DA TIME. cool kiss[/b]
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by creamdream: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2008
AYE crested, all comradoes should photocopy, all caro in this area vicinity, ala timoringa (meaning.GREETINGS)
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by creamdream: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2008
NeoBlack:

[b]@sley4life You Have Tried, Just Please don't try me, please and please, am not here to rude or blocked you from what you have to do in life, so stop this, and this will be your first and the last warning, just don't come across my way, please and please, am gentle soul and am okay enough to face any ceaserfired on the way, and let me tell you for the last time, i knew you, know everything about you, and watch what will happen soon, because i can see your nothing bleeped around and lessmisly from the Confra. and am a kid you flog with right hand and want to pamper with the other hand? i better cut your other hand off.

@U1 I want the same for you, see me as your brother , because when the time come, you wouldn't realise what you have done in your past, so please be cool

@tkb417 say anything you like, its a free world. and small world okay, try to be coded not to SINK.

@whateva am so happy with your thread, its alright.

@shawn123 don't mess around with the ilaro nest man, and some are dirty cultism, because some Belong Just to claim Bigger Boiz and not too fair, when Gun never enter you, you will never know the Confraternity. Confirmed!@!

@BTT am so thankful for your comment, and don't come across my thread again.

@Kashif You don't know me, so try to lipps before you talk, because its dangerous and it can kill.

@squad1 Well Guy, Forget okay, just look up and see whats happening.

@zoomzu if you're something, you wouldn't talk anyhow, so jazz away.

@ruffman :- I feel you. Always Fly Safe.

@chukz4real Your a Confirmed Guy, i knew you wouldn't fear, i can see your in Campus, if your strong and rugged enough, give me your Name and your Campus name, then wait and see whats going to sehel from the hidden.

@dee02 Rugged Man, i want to ask you one simple question, who can put on any Polo or T-shirt with Eagle Picture on it, and the person don't belong?

@sahmmie Its alright Guy.

@The Pope, Mr Gun, You have Tried a lot.

@jammieox You're something, ask whats it? A Shit, i mean A bleeped. Feel me, can you tell people of Nairaland what you have done in your past when you're still in NBM Fellow?

@ayotee2000 Leave there stories apart, never mind the guy, i mean if the @poster don't want to join or belong to any, then ask them cappy, what they need you for? whats the reason dey want you to belong, or to be among them, then you will know what to do, and give them and tell them your not interested in it. thats all, no one can disturb you to belong or come closer, because there alot guys outer there better than you for them to invite, so stop advertising something stupid like that, because if you follow what people says, and you stay in that school, the situation will be bad and worst.

@kaydee Make i know your Nest?

SO PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, STAY COOL AND BE COOL ALL DA TIME. cool kiss[/b]
rude boi, ye no fi fear Jah?? why harrass the chefs in this area firiki??why sabuludate all de guys?? THE POSTER THROW IM CORN BUT IN NO CALL ANY FOWL, so stay on tree, no come near this thread, its for jah people.not for sons of babylon!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Unilag Post Utme Date Finanlly Out / 2011 May/june Waec And Nabteb Result / OOU Students Protest Bizarre Policy Of Class Repetition For Late Payment Of Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.