Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Wife's Mid-life Crises? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife's Mid-life Crises? (10411 Views)

About Mid-life Transition / Mid Life Crisis: Starting Allover Again. Please Comment / Men Do Have Mid Life Crisis Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by macjive01: 4:11pm On May 11, 2011
the matter still dey rage on ooh.
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by ifyalways(f): 5:59pm On May 11, 2011
Macjive give us another story jor.Dis one don become stale and boring,no conclusion whatsoever!

Just end the movie here already,anyone that wants part 4 can write out another script with a new name,haba.

Thank you ladies and gents,To God be the glory!!!

Meanwhile,the man can continue praying,that seems to be the only thing he is capable of doing.How on earth do one pay for vacation he can't afford?That lady wud kill her,hes walking slowing but consistently to his grave . . .and a sharper guy that is a "real" man wud take over his house and wife.Never seen dis kind of "mumuship and zombie-united" before,na real wao.
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by DeepSoul(f): 1:17pm On May 12, 2011
Macjive01,

Erm, na you get that picture for ur profile or are you borrow-posing?
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by sley4life(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2011
tear her pants& enta her. She is ur wyf.If she disagree shw her a divorce threat
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by macjive01: 7:08pm On May 12, 2011
Deep Soul:

Macjive01,

Erm, na you get that picture for your profile or are you borrow-posing?

Which one u dey? If u wan apply, apply no time. Na me be that.

Wud u want my number so we can go discreetly private? grin
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by macjive01: 7:14pm On May 12, 2011
sley4life:

tear her pants& enta her. She is your wyf.If she disagree shw her a divorce threat

I bet u didn't bother to read postings. If he then tears her pant as u suggests, come threaten.  .  . Wetin em wan threaten? 
If the go divorcee court they will give the woman the house because she has kids. Plus they wud mandate the man to be paying child support which cud be like, for the 3 kids , like 80% of the man's wages.

Na who lose?

The woman gets ur house plus ur money , come go dey mess arnd with probably younger studs.
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by 10cirenoh: 7:37pm On May 12, 2011
What else do you want to hear Mac? you mean all the suggestions on this thread is not enough? maybe you need to go and ask Pope John paul IV angry

Tell the wussy of a man to sell the damn house since that's the greatest asset he's likely to lose.

After selling it, then let him start acting just as JENNY narrated.

By the time the woman realizes what's going on, she would have been on a LOOOONNNGGGG thing.
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by agabaI23(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2011
Sell the house, sell the house, sell the house and send the money to naija. The man should be ASSERTIVE
Let them rent 2 bed apartment where he can pay for comfortably for. Clear your debt.

Sell the car, sell everything. Tell her you are broke!

Stop acting Dangote when you are a church rat.

The bible you sleep with says you should be head and the radar of the house. Showing love does not mean being a slave.

When she sees there is nothing to inherit she will think twice about messing up.
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by ifyalways(f): 9:10pm On May 12, 2011
Head and radar ko,tail and ladder ni.

Una never tire for this movie?
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by dayokanu(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2011
Kill yourself thats the solution

ori eja amu lover, you didnt see me abi?
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by ifyalways(f): 9:20pm On May 12, 2011
See u for where?I don tire,na by force?

Kilo nshele,oko aburo mi? smiley
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by dayokanu(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2011
Why you no go tire? Non stop Amulization abi?
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by macjive01: 10:10pm On May 12, 2011
Pls stop corupting people here.

Sell sell sell house. How will he do it? She will not agree simple. Their both names are on it.

I recently advised him to stop paying for the mortage first to reassess things, but sincerely I don't know if that is a good idea. Anybody with good knowledge of mortaging in UK?
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by 10cirenoh: 10:19pm On May 12, 2011
Since he's got no other option, let him just keep praying, infact he should move to one of his church and start staying there permanently angry
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 14, 2011
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by sley4life(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2011
macjive01:

I bet u didn't bother to read postings. If thean tear her pant as u suggests come threaten. . . Wetin em wan threaten. If the go divorcee court they will give the woman the house because she has kids. Plus they wud mandate the man to be paying child support which cud be like, for the 3 kids , like 60 of the man's wages.

Na who use?

The woman gets your house plus your money , come go dey mess arnd with probably younger studs.
i read it.Do u think it applies in all case.In 9ja it cant happen.Your wife is your property.If she deny u sex then u can have it by force.Which kind court would tolerate such. My wyf cant try such sh.it wit me
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by macjive01: 8:56am On May 15, 2011
chaircover:

Sell and not pay mortgage on what house? Thank God for UK Law o! some people would have done wonders!

lol, but if he stops making payments on the house cud he not request for part of his equity ( sorry, but the mortgage thing is kinda complicated, isnt it?  ) ?

i had a tot over the weekend,  how about if he pays for the wife's holiday, while the wife is away he cud sell some of their properties, with the money, send their children to Nigeria. Then with the kids away from the front line there wudnt be much to be scared of in the court. i doubt if she wud still get the house in such circumstance. i bet the court wud advise for the house to be sold and the money split btw them. 

That way he cud have a decent life if he comes back home with d money and invest with it. when the money matures, he cud find an even younger woman to marry, someone who wud rekindle his love and wipe from his eyes the years of frustration and intimate starvation, someone who wud respect his kids and wudnt want many kids of her own- 1 or 2 will be fine.

what do u guys think?
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 15, 2011
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by macjive01: 9:27am On May 15, 2011
^^^^ INTERESTING!!!.

THEN, HE IS FINISHED!

Meaning, his only viable option is then to keep on acting the fool he is acting. (no wonder he has been acting like this for long, he knows he is absolute FINISHED).

JESUS!!
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by dayokanu(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2011
Let him tell the wife he no longer has the money to pay the mortgage and she needs to start paying the morgage now.

Lets see the wives reaction then
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by macjive01: 10:31am On May 16, 2011
^^ spot on
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by macjive01: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
divorce date has been set. Time for final show down! what a pity though
Re: Wife's Mid-life Crises? by macjive01: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu: Let him tell the wife he no longer has the money to pay the mortgage and she needs to start paying the morgage now.

Lets see the wives reaction then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 qualities every spouse/partner must possessto enjoy and sustain their marriag / Why Do Nigerian Parents See Pidgin English As "Bad English"? / Stop The Violence Against Men!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.