Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Husband Smokes Weed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Smokes Weed (19398 Views)

My Wife Smokes / My Husband Secretly Smokes.... / My Househelp Smokes Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Smokes Weed by jenny78: 1:28am On Nov 12, 2012
A friend came crying yesterday,she just discovered that the man she has been married to for five years smokes weed.When she confronted him, he said he only smokes it when he hangs out with his friends and said its no big deal since he does it once in a while.

My friend is very concerned because her hubby blows hot and cold most times and she is worried that this nasty habit of his may be the cause.
She has advised him to seek medical help but he said she is making mountain out of molehill.

She now wants to quit the marriage because she has not been happy and her latest discovery has convinced her more that the marriage is not worth it.

Do you think ,she has made the right decision?
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by braveheart2012(m): 2:01am On Nov 12, 2012
Yes, she is making a mountain out of a molehill. Weed is not that big of a deal these days (several states in the US have already legalized it). Her husband just indulges to relax from time to time and as long as he isn't over indulging, he's fine.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by tpia1: 2:20am On Nov 12, 2012
Almost everybody smokes weed these days ( including about 96% of nairalanders).

If she's worried about it then she should pray for God to touch the guy and she will need extra amounts of grace to be able to cope.

Its just another of those things people have to come to terms with these days when it comes to relationships.

There's always the option of smoking it with him but if she's a christian, she wouldnt be advised to do that.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 12, 2012
tpia1: Almost everybody smokes weed these days ( including about 96% of nairalanders).

If she's worried about it then she should pray for God to touch the guy and she will need extra amounts of grace to be able to cope.

Its just another of those things people have to come to terms with these days when it comes to relationships.

There's always the option of smoking it with him but if she's a christian, she wouldnt be advised to do that.

LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by azpekuliar: 4:00am On Nov 12, 2012
jidegirl12:

LMAO grin

Surely, she just smoked a quick wrap before posting that.

17 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by tpia1: 4:13am On Nov 12, 2012
jidegirl12:

LMAO grin

good it amuses you.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 12, 2012
Abi what can I say , NL amuses me in general grin
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Kobojunkie: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2012
Her husband smokes weed and she only just discovered this? You mean with the stench and all, he was able to mask it for over 5 years?? Or does your friend need to go get her nose checked? How in the world do you stay intimate with a weed smoker for 5 years without knowing Can someone please explain this one? Or was it his first time or sometime? undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by warrior01: 5:37am On Nov 12, 2012
Kobojunkie: Her husband smokes weed and she only just discovered this? You mean with the stench and all, he was able to mask it for over 5 years?? Or does your friend need to go get her nose checked? How in the world do you stay intimate with a weed smoker for 5 years without knowing Can someone please explain this one? Or was it his first time or sometime? undecided undecided undecided undecided
This shows how naive you are.

17 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Mynd44: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2012
Where is that slap button, I think Tpia needs one. What does she mean by that percentage.

Not everyone smokes weed and it is not right for the husband to do so.

What if it was the woman who was smoking weed, will we be here talking like this? A lot of you sexist hypocrites will have been screaming "throw her out".

14 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Patdedon(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2012
Her husband smokes weed, she just found out (after 5yrs). Now she wants to end the marriage. IMO, she's crazy! If it was that bad, she should have known a long time ago. Man says he doesn't do it often (and it's true, else she would have known) and most men do thesame way.
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Otutu1(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2012
He smokes weed she complains, isn't it better than infidelity? Marriage is stressful nd it might be his way of relaxin and at least he admitted to it. Just talk to him on the frequency and go and sit down somewhere and pray. A bird in the hand......

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2012
warrior01:
This shows how naive you are.

How

She does have a point. weed has a reeaaaaaly strong stench and cannot be easily masked. I just dont see how she could have missed it all these years!

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Mynd44: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2012
Otutu1: He smokes weed she complains, isn't it better than infidelity? Marriage is stressful nd it might be his way of relaxin and at least he admitted to it. Just talk to him on the frequency and go and sit down somewhere and pray. A bird in the hand......
true but she also has to watch it now as weed has a whole lot of mental and psychological side effects

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Otutu1(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
true but she also has to watch it now as weed has a whole lot of mental and psychological side effects
that's wat I said about moderation and the first RULE in smoking weed is *in stereoman voice* if e no good for your head quiiit grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Mynd44: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2012
Otutu1: that's wat I said about moderation and the first RULE in smoking weed is *in stereoman voice* if e no good for your head quiiit grin
That's right
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2012
The Nigerian mentality at work again. Whatever is soooo wrong with smoking weed?? It's a herb for 4uks sake! In the US, a multitude of citizens are entitled to "medical marijuana'" because even medical doctors have realized its good effects and prescribe it to patients. A short while ago in Switzerland, a national vote to legalize weed was narrowly defeated by less than 1% between the yeas and nays. I've been in several countries where it is not uncommon to find mother, father and their teenage children treating themselves to a good weed-smoking session in a play park. It's we Nigerians that take everything to the extreme and now someone is threatening to end a marriage because her husband smokes weed that may be doing his body more good than harm! mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

5 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Okijajuju1(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2012
and so what?
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Shenez: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2012
I dön't know what they gain out of it.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by bigx(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2012
jenny78: A friend came crying yesterday,she just discovered that the man she has been married to for five years smokes weed.When she confronted him, he said he only smokes it when he hangs out with his friends and said its no big deal since he does it once in a while.

My friend is very concerned because her hubby blows hot and cold most times and she is worried that this nasty habit of his may be the cause.
She has advised him to seek medical help but he said she is making mountain out of molehill.

She now wants to quit the marriage because she has not been happy and her latest discovery has convinced her more that the marriage is not worth it.

Do you think ,she has made the right decision?

Lol, that's an issue too? She should say the real reason she wants to leave. Afterall Fela's wives didn't leave him.

www.nairaland.com/1099997/mtn-wow-bonus-confirmed-scam#12927482
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by chinnyonwu(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2012
Join him and blow Mary Jane.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2012
Women sef,isn't marriage for better for worse. Why run away when it gets worse. Stick to ur hubby and help him see reasons why he shud quit d bad habit

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Etumgbe(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2012
maybe the one she will remarry will be smoking coke. all d same i wish her gud luck

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by topshoric: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2012
Everybody blows mj now and i feel its wen u smoke u get ur best of romantic mood...that husband has some personal or money issues...
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by emerald1(f): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2012
Prayer dats d answer

1 Like

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2012
binger: Women sef,isn't marriage for better for worse. Why run away when it gets worse. Stick to ur hubby and help him see reasons why he shud quit d bad habit
wat is bad about d habit??

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by hassymo5(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2012
tell ur friend to remember the vows
FOR BETTER FOR WORSE,
IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH,
FOR RICHER AND POORER,
TILL DEATH DO US PATH

that is marriage for her,,, prayer is the key to every situation,she should talk it over with him rather than trying to run away!!! Ğoodluck!!!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by pappilo(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2012
This woman is extremely stupid for wanting to leave her husband cause he smokes weed. Has Remi Tinunbu left Bola Tinunbu (ojuyobo) yet?

Next thing someone will post my husband drinks 5 cans of Gulder every weekend, should I leave him?

7 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by condralbede(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2012
This is no news! Okoli abeg pass me d kpoli..........dancing am a ganja planter !

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by tchaik(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2012
baddiguy: The Nigerian mentality at work again. Whatever is soooo wrong with smoking weed?? It's a herb for 4uks sake! In the US, a multitude of citizens are entitled to "medical marijuana'" because even medical doctors have realized its good effects and prescribe it to patients. A short while ago in Switzerland, a national vote to legalize weed was narrowly defeated by less than 1% between the yeas and nays. I've been in several countries where it is not uncommon to find mother, father and their teenage children treating themselves to a good weed-smoking session in a play park. It's we Nigerians that take everything to the extreme and now someone is threatening to end a marriage because her husband smokes weed that may be doing his body more good than harm! mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

THANK YOU BRUV

#Puff and Pass
#Wake and Bake

3 Likes

Re: Husband Smokes Weed by KINGwax(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2012
Okija_juju: and so what?
i knew it! Weedo!
Re: Husband Smokes Weed by bknight: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2012
Lol ...#laffing in Riley Freeman style#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.